~Episode 07~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You were standing at the door, hesitating to go inside. You heard sobbing and that's the time your foot moved it's on way. You took a step towards him.

"Minhyun- sshi.." You said with a concerned tone.

Minhyun stopped crying & wiped his tears, "Da Ga" (?) [Go Out]

You felt the urge to hug Minhyun at the back on his neck so you did, "You.. If you want to cry.. Just let it out.."

You hugged him and heard sobs again.

"He.. was never proud of me.." He cried, "I hope he was never my Dad.."

"Don't say that.. You don't know how sad it is to be.. Growing up without them guiding you.. You never felt the love that mother and father can give you.." You said, still in embrace.

You felt a hand, holding your hand.

"Mianhe.. This is my life.." Minhyun said, "I'm sorry that you have to see this.. Sorry"

"Isn't that what should girlfriends know?" You asked.

He was surprised on what you said. Slowly, he removed his hands from yours and face you, standing up. You stood up straight and looked in his eyes. You could see tears straining his eyes.

"Minhyun- sshi.." You said.

He walked closer to you. And closer. And closer until your body was just an inch. He put his hand on your cheeks & slowly, he bent down his face onto yours.

Your eyes closed unintentionally & felt soft lips onto yours. It was such a magical moment for the both of you. After 10 seconds, he pulled his lips slowly while you were slowly opening your eyes. Once your eyes met, you gasped and widened them. The two of you turned each others back.

"I'm sorry.." He coughed.

You blinked your ryes and rubbed the back of your neck, "Y- yah.. Why did you do that?"

He raised his eyebrow and faced you, "Then why did you hug me??"

"I.. I was just.. comforting you" You stuttered.

"Yeah right" Minhyun rolled his eyes.

Just then JR passed by and saw the both of you so he went back and entered the meeting hall, "Oh Hi Heeyoung-sshi!"

"Hello" You slightly bowed.

"Minhyun is the meeting done?" He smiled.

You looked at Minhyun then JR. You saw his expression came back again, "Ah.. JR! Let's go out for dinner? Kaja"

You dragged JR all the way out to the conference room.

"W- wae?" JR asked, trying to look at you who is on the back and pushing him.

You finally stopped pushing him, "Nothing.."

"Yah! Why are you together? Hasn't he forgave you yet?" He put his hand on your shoulder.

You lowered your head & pouted.

"Yah. You're not going to tell me?" He shook you.

"Well.. Don't tell this to anyone but-" You started to tell the truth but then someone spoke beforehand.

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND" Minhyun almost shouted.

JR and you shifted your eyes to him, while yours was blinking non- stop.

"Eh?" JR asked you.

Minhyun walked towards you & put an arm around you, "You heard me right.. She's my girlfriend.."

You removed his hand & faked a smile.

"Is that true?" JR asked you.

You had no choice but to agree so you nodded and lowered your head.

"Ah.." JR nodded his head, "Ah! Heeyoung- sshi.. I'll be attending Cheong Ah University next week"

"Oh jeongmal? Wae?" You exclaimed happily.

"Well.. That's a secret" He patted your head & you pouted.

"Dinner?" JR as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter