~Episode 34~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a weekend so You and Aron were busy at his Ramyun shop. People won's stop coming, well it's not that you don't like it, it's just tiring since it was only the two of you.

 

"Ramyun, Jjampong for table #5" You told Ren the orders.

 

"Got that" He said, "Aigoo.. Those two kiddos weren't here at a bad time huh?"

 

You gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry.."

 

Ren stopped on what he's doing and sighed, smiled at you, "It's okay.. You did the right thing.."

 

You smiled back at him, too glad that he understands you. You phone rang and you looked to see who was calling. You looked at Ren to see if it's okay to answer and he just gave you a nod. You went out of the store to answer the call.

 

"Yah!" He greeted well, shouted at you.

 

You closed your eyes and tried to calm yourself, "What?!"

 

"What took you so long to answer my call??" The guy asked.

 

"I'm sorry stupid, I'm working.. And if you're only going to annoy or disturb or whatsoever.. I'm going to hung up now.." You said.

 

"WAIT!" He shouted once again.

 

"WHAT MINHYUN?!" You shouted back.

 

"Are you really busy?" Finally, he calmed down.

 

"Yes.. There are so many people in Ren's shop today and the two of us were only here.." You told him honestly.

 

"Do you want me to help you guys in there?" Minhyun offered.

 

"No.. It's okay.. We can handle this.." You smiled even though you're just in phone.

 

"Okay.. Don't tire yourself too much.. I'm going to drop by later.." You don't know if he's also smiling like you on the other line.

 

"Yep su-.."

 

"HEEYOUNG!!" You were cut when a guy shouted your name.

 

"Ya! Who was that??" Minhyun heard the guy's voice and he began to hysteric again.

 

“It’s JR.. I have to hang up now.. Arasso?” You reassured before eending the call.

 

JR ran up to you with a girl following behind.

 

“JR-ah.. Wae?” You asked.

 

“Ah.. Noona wants some ramyun so I take her here.. I know Ren makes the yummiest ramyun in tows.” JR smiled at you.

 

Your eyebrows twitched at the word ‘noona’ and looked behind him, “Noona?”

 

There you saw a familiar figure. It can’t be. It is such a small world and you started to wonder how come JR knows this lady. It can’t be that they’re dating, right?

 

“Ah!” JR assisted her ‘noona’ to introduce her to you, “Heeyoung-ah, this is my noona, Bo Young. Noona, this is Heeyoung-ah..”

 

“Heeyoug-ah?”

 

“Unnie?”

 

You exclaimed at the same time. Now it was turn for JR to be confused, “Woah.. Hold on.. You guys both know each other??”

 

“Ne” Both you answered again in unison, making the both of you giggle.

 

“She’s the one teaching me piano..” You smiled at Bo Young first before shifting to JR.

 

“Wow..” JR cooed and nodded his head, “Learning piano, huh?”

 

You shyly nodded your head knowing what’s in JR’s head. JR laughed and looked at you lovingly. Well, he has always been looking at you that way and Bo Young immediately knows that you are special to JR. Bo Young cleared to remind you to stop being mushy mushy and all.

 

“Well JR, we don’t want our stomach to cry huh?” Bo Young eyed her brother (in papers) that he needs some explaining to do.

 

“Ah yeah Unnie.. Come in..” You didn’t notice that ofcourse, so you welcomed them. You saw that Ren was panicking, considering that there are too many customers at the moment.

 

Your eyes wiedened and bit your lip, “Ah! Mianhe.. But I got to help Ren, huh?” You ran all the way to kitchen, leaving the two shocked. Not even taking their orders, nor let them sit. But then you came back, panting, “You want two ramyuns, right?”

 

They gave you a nod in response. Since you already left after that, they were the ones who looked for a seat and waited for their orders.

 

“So..” Bo Young started.

 

“So what, noona?” JR returned the question.

 

“You know what I want JR..” Bo Young said.

 

“Alright!” JR raised his hands in defeat, “She’s just my friend..”

 

“Ow.. Just a friend..” Bo Young leaned back and tapped her fingers.

 

“Yes!” JR assured her.

 

“No feelings?” Bo Young continued to intimidate her.

 

JR kept mum. Bo Young knew it but why? Is her brother being a coward at this girl? Wow. Surely, the playboy finally fell in love.

 

“So you do have..” Bo Young nodded her head.

 

JR looked up at her, “Don’t even think about it Noona..”

 

“Why? She’s pretty!” Bo Young exclaimed.

 

“I know Noona! That’s why four guys are chasing after her but..” JR stopped. He might just spill the beans which is definitely not the right time.

 

“But?” Bo Young was asking him to continue.

 

“But.. She chose one guy..” JR smiled bitterly, “And I know, she loves her so much..”

 

Now Bo Young understands. This special girl is already taken and she knows that she can’t offer anything more than that although she knows that JR will still do everything for her.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter