~Episode 15~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minhyun and You got out from the Music Room with smiles on your face.

"So.. Where is your Piano buddy?" You asked.

"Abroad.." Minhyun answered.

"It would be nice If I'll sed you two guys play!" You clapped your hands.

"I'm afraid that won't happen.." Minhyun mumbled byt you heard that.

"Wae?" You stopped and faced him.

"It's a secret.." He said, avoiding your glare.

"Ya. I thought I'm your girlfriend? I should know that right?" You crossed your arms and tapped your foot.

Minhyun raised his eyebrow and faced you with a happy face, "You said it!"

You got confused, "Said what?"

"You're my girlfriend. You're trying it now. Am I right?" Minhyun points a finger at you as he teases you.

You removed your arms from being crossed, "ANI!" and started to run to the canteen.

Minhyun chuckled and ran after you. You were looking at the back so you didn't noticed that you bumped into someone making her food to spill over her and the both of you landed on the floor.

You got up first and noticed it was Krystal, "Krystal?" You gasped.

Krystal really looked angry at you and at anytime she will shout at you.

"Ya!" Minhyun came to a stop as he notice the intense atmosphere inside the canteen.

All of the students in the canteen stopped and looked at the both of you.

He saw Krystal and ran to her, "Gwenchanayo?" He got his hanky and tried to wipe the soup off of her. The students started to murmur.

You didn't know why your heart twitched at the sight. You left quietly while the two were busy with themselves and went to the garden.

You closed your eyes and looked up the sky.

"Want some drinks?" You heard someone offered.

You opened your eyes and saw JR handing you a can of soda. You smiled at him & accepted it. You scooted over so he can sit beside you.

"Gomawo.." You smiled while looking at the soda.

"That's nothing.." JR said, "Is it painful?"

"Painful?" You looked at JR.

"Painful seeing Minhyun helped other girls instead you.." JR looked at you too.

"Ah.." You removed your look and chuckled. You nodded your head because that was an answer expected.from a girlfriend but now, you don't know if you really got jealous.

JR laughed and nodded his head.

"JR?" You called.

"Hmm?" He stopped from drinking and looked at you.

"How's Minhyun?" You asked.

JR chuckled, "Are you asking me what kind of person is Minhyun?"

You smiled and nodded your head.

"How will I say this?" JR looked up, "He's a.. sweet guy. Ohmygod I can't believe I'm saying this.."

"Sweet? Psh.. Arrogant you mean" You mumbled and looked away.

"Arrogant.. Yes" JR nodded, "You'll know if he treats you special if he's sweet and nice to you.."

"Then that means Krystal is special to him?" You asked.

JR shrugged, "I don't know.."

-

Minhyun was wiping the dirt from Krystal clothes.

When he was done, "Here.. Keep it. It's already dirty.. Next time.. Please look on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter