~Episode 28~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You were at the airport and nervously waiting for your flight. Ren came with you and well, Aron too. He keeps on saying that he can help since he was involve on the situation. You really can’t do anything about it knowing how hard headed can Aron be.

“Here.. You need to relax..” Ren handed you a cup of coffee.

“Thanks..” You said after getting the coffee in his hands.

He sat beside you, “Don’t worry.. After we have talked to umma.. We’re going to enjoy ourselves there.. Okay?” You nodded your head.

“PEOPLE ON EARTH WHY ARE THOSE TWO HERE?!” Aron suddenly stood up. You had looked up to the direction where Aron was looking.

Two gorgeous men was standing. The first guy noticed you and waved at you. He ran towards the three of you and the other, he just followed the guy he’s with, not knowing where he’s heading to.

“Heeyoung-ah!” JR stopped as he reached you.

“Why are you here?” You asked, looking at him.

“JR. Why are you-” Minhyun wasn’t able to finish his sentence when he saw you.

You saw him too and you crossed your arms, “Why are you here?”

"Don't worry, I'm here because I'm flying to Busan for work.." Minhyun also crossed his arms.

"Okay.. Before you kill each other.. Let's go Heeyoung.." Ren came in the center and pulled you with him.

JR chuckled before leaving, "Good luck Dude.. Let's go.."

But before JR could go, Minhyun grabbed his wrist, "You need to do se explananations.."

"We have hours for talking.." JR cheekily smiled at him.

All of you have boarded the airplane and ready to take off for Busan. You were really nervous now. You can't even understand what Aron was talking about. Your mind was just occupied with things related with what you're going to look for and nothing more.

Meanwhile, the two guys who had the same flight with you were busy talking things.

"Why did you choose this flight? I bet you know Heeyoung is also in this flight.." Minhyun is starting to scold JR.

"First of all, I don't know that she is on this flight okay? Besides, why would I like the fact that he's here with his ex?" JR lied, in fact he knew that you are in this flight, he just needed this to go ob with his plan.

"That's another thing I want to talk to you about! You know Heeyoung amd I aren't done okay? Why.did you.invite.her last night?" Minhyun lowered his tone.

"Dude.. You.and Heeyoung didn't happen from the start.." JR.said, telling that.he knew the truth all along.

Minhyun was dumbstruck, "You knew?"

"Yes.." JR nodded.

Minhyun said nothing and sat properly on his seat.

-

"It's so boring.." Krystal sighed for the nth time while her hand was on her chin.

"Why don't you go shopping with your friends?" Her personal maid suggested.

"I don't have any friends.. I do have before but it was ruined.." Krystal frowned, remembering the good memories she had with her 'friends'.

"Then with your mom?" Her maid felt sorry so she suggested another to lighten her up, but she didn't know it was only worst.

Krystal went mum, "I don't have a mom too.." She mumbled. Goos dor her to hear.

"I'll just leave you.." The maid bowed and left Krystal. Too guilty to face her.

"Umma, you should be mad at me right now.. Mianhe.." Wih that, shr bursted into tears.

The maid just got out from Krystal's room and she was greeted by Mr. Yoo, "Is Krystal okay?"

"Master, I think she isn't feeling well.." The maid bowed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter