~Episode 06~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yeobeo?" Baekho asked.

Your eyes widened at Minhyun who was leaning at his car and had a smug on his face while enjoying the moment that girls are drooling over him.

You ran towards him & dragged him on the garden, "What are you doing?!"

"What? I'm your boyfriend right?" He smirked.

"That was a lie! I thought we're only going pretend in case of emergency??" You asked.

"Don't you think I need you right now and you need me?" He leaned his face towards you while you took a step back.

"WHAT?" You asked while stumbling.

"In 3, 2, 1.." He counted off.

"HEEYOUNG- AH!!" Aron was running towards the both of you.

You turned around, seeing Ren, Aron & Baekho running towards the both of you.

Minhyun rolled his eyes & stood up properly.

"Heeyoung- ah.. Gwenchana?" Aron asked.

Minhyun coughed making the 3 looked at him.

"So you're here??" Aron asked.

"Why? Can't I be with my girlfriend?" Minhyun then walked towards you & put an arm around your shoulders.

You were moving your shoulders for him to removed it but he only squeezed your arm.

"Woah. Heeyoung- ah? Is he your new boyfriend?" Baekho asked.

"Hmm.." Minhyun nodded.

"Oh.. I see.." Baekho gave you a weak smile while nodding his head.

"Bae-" You were about to talk when Minhyun cut you, "Excuse Me.. But we have to go somewhere.."

"Eh??" You blinked your eyes at him.

"Kaja.." He then dragged you on his way to his car.

He opened the door for you & let you inside.

"Where are we going?" You asked him when he got inside the car.

"You'll know when we got there.." He become Mr. Arrogant again.

"Tss. Why can't you just tell me now?" You complained.

"Stop complaining like a kid!" He raised his tone.

*Tss. Who do you think he is? Tch* You thought.

The car stopped at a familiar place.

"Aren't we-??" Your mouth hung open when you saw that you're infront of their hotel.

Minhyun didn't mind you & got out from the car without even waiting for you. You also got out and followed him inside the hotel on the way to his office.

"Tell me.. Why did you bring me here?!" You beamed while on your way to his office, using the secret passage.

"For you to understand more about me.. You just can't pretend to be my girlfriend with you being clueless about me" He explained.

"Oh.." You made an 'O' face.

----

[Play the song Wristwatch by Afterschool]

"Heeyoung- ah.. You broke our promise.." Baekho mumbled to himself while he was sitting on a swing.

*FLASHBACKS*

On the same playground. On the same spot.

"Baekho.. Why did you bring me here?" You asked innocently & looked around.

Baekho breathed deeply, "Chuahe"

You got shocked by his sudden confession.

He turned around, "I like you.. Do you like me too?"

You smiled & nodded your head. He ran to you and hugged you out of the blue.

"You're my girlfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter