~Episode 30~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the real talk you had with Aron, both of you went out of the room, seeing Minhyun waiting for the both of you. Aron had sent him a glare before heading down and you could just sigh at the moment.

 

“What did he do?” Minhyun asked the moment Aron was out of your sight.

 

“Nothing” You shrugged. It was 50-50. Partly you talked about nothing but the other half talks about him, and it won’t help at all if you’re going to tell the guy in front of you what you’ve confessed.

 

“I swear Heeyoung-ah.. If he talked some bad things about me for you to end this, I’m going to kill his dear life..” He crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his foot impatiently, like he’s trying himself to calm down.

 

“Sssh..” You shook him by holding both of his shoulders, “Look at me..” And he did, “He had already done that before for so many times.. Did I leave you?”

 

Minhyun looked at your eyes, and yes, it was true but you never believed such thing that Aron utters, “N-no.. Well, partly.. Because you were about to..”

 

You smiled, “Yes, I was about to leave you, but both of us knows that Aron was not the reason..”

 

“Yes. It was mine and Krystal’s.. Yeah yeah.. Thanks for reminding..” Minhyun made a face and turned his head at the side.

 

You chuckled at his cuteness, “Now, come on! Guys are waiting downstairs..”

 

Before you could take another step, you felt him grabbed your hands so you tuned back, “Why?”

 

“I’m serious about what we talked earlier.. And I want you to act seriously too..” He reminded and you definitely heard your heart cracked, “Yup. I know.. Now come on..”

 

As soon as the both of you descended downstairs, hand in hand, 3 guys had their eyes fixed on you, well only the 2 since Aron was still fuming, I guess in anger.

 

“So uh- what happened?” Ren was the one who asked which was too awkward for him.

 

“Dude, seriously? I just told you to get her down and here you are, being lovey dovey in front of us? Like seriously! I thought you were fighting?” JR mocked at the both of you.

 

“Okay.. First of all, thanks dude! We made up, and for your being lovey dovey, it’s just holding hands so please don’t over react things..” Minhyun spat him back.

 

“Enough of the talking guys.. I wanna play at the beach already..” Aron complained with all the talking.

---

“Sir..” Mr. Yoo’s secretary had came to his office to hand him some files, “I have already found out the ones you’ve asked me to research on and everything is all in there..”

 

Heavily breathing in, Mr. Yoo opened the folder that contained the information that was brought by his secretary. Yesterday, he assigned his personal secretary to search on a person and know everything about him/her. No one knows that he ordered such thing. He wants to know everything, the bottom of it all and the plan.

 

After all of the information have sinked in to his mind, he closed the folder and smirked, “Thank you.. About the other assignment I’ve given to you.. What’s the progress?”

 

“Sir, I’m still looking for further informations about it but I already had the drawing of the incident..” His secretary gave a short reply but then added, “And as far as I can see.. There are traces that the incident is connected to the information that I’ve just given you now, Sir..”

 

Mr. Yoo had a shocked face and looked again the closed folder under his arms, “What do you mean?”

 

“I’m still not sure about it, Sir. But once I finished researching, I will immediately report to you..” His secretary bowed apologetically.

 

“Okay.. I hope for faster actions.. Thank you. You may leave..” Mr. You commanded and his secretary bowed before heading out.

 

Opening the folder, he read, “Kim/Jung Soojung..”

 

---

 

You find yourself sitting on the sand while watching the four of them play in the water. One by one, you were starting to think your relationship with, everything was fine until you landed your eyes on Aron and Minhyun. Aron was really a nice friend that’s why you can’t find the guts to reject him but you know one day you have to do it. The more you’ll keep him long, the more pain he will feel by the time you have to reject him. That day officially came, and you can already see how hurt was he when you told him your true feelings, and you hated it. You were guilty and a bad person. The next guy was a pure pain to the to you, one second he will enlighten those butterflies inside your stomach and on the the next second, he would crush your heart with no mercy. You didn’t know when did thes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter