~Episode 19~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The adults stood up from their seats on what JR said. Then Krystal entered the dining room making the two adults gasped and became teary eyed. Mrs. Yoo immediately ran to hug Krystal while Mr. Yoo was still in the process of sinking in what was happening.

"Yeobeo.." Mrs. Yoo broke the hug and held Krystal's hand to lead her to Mr. Yoo.

"My daughter.. Is this really you?" Mr. Yoo asked with tears, flowing out from his eyes.

"Ne appa.." Krystal said, tears forming her eyes.

Slowly, Mr. Yoo is approaching her. Slightly opening his arms and welcoming her in a tight hug.

Mr. Yoo cried hard when finally, Krystal were in his arms. All these years, they were looking for their daughter and now, they finally found her. They are the happiest parents right now.

JR smiled, seeing the persons who helped him in his whole life and forever he is in debted for.

----

You were busy cleaning the tables when you heard the door opened. You turned around and greeted the customer.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You smiled, "Oh Baekho.."

"It's Saturday today.. Remember?" Baekho lifted a lunch box and wiggled it with a playful smile.

"Ah.. Arasso.. Wait for me.." You removed your apron and went inside to get ready.

Ren appeared out of no where, "So a date huh?"

Baekho just chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

"KAJA!" You said as soon as you're done, "Ren.. I'm going out first today.."

"Hmm.." Ren nodded, "Arasso.. Enjoy!"

"Ne~" Both of you said before going out.

You saw a couple bike that is parked outside the shop.

"Are we going to ride this?" You ran to it.

Baekho laughed at your cuteness, "Ne.. Do you like it?"

"Ne.. It's cute.." You smiled at him.

*However would this day turn out.. I don't care.. All I know is that I will only love you..* Baekho thought while looking at you.

-

"So how are you Hye Jin- ah?" Mr. Yoo started as they were having their meal.

"Uhm.. Can I request something?" Krystal said.

"What is it my daughter?" Mrs. Yoo asked.

"Can you.. stop calling me Hye Jin?" Krystal looked at them and gave them a weak smile, "I am not used to it.."

JR paused for a while and looked at Krystal.

"Okay.. If that's what you want.." Mr. Yoo nodded his head, "So.. Have you been living well?"

"Ne.. Abbeoji.." Krystal said.

"Who adopted you? Are they treating you well?" Mrs. Yoo added.

Krystal looked down, "Ne.. But then they died.. So I'm living alone now.."

"Omo! It must be hard on you.." Mrs. Yoo gasped.

"Aniyo.. It's okay.." Krystal smiled at them.

"JR.. Later, go with your sister and shop new clothes and everything she likes.." Mr Yoo commanded.

"Arasso Appa.." JR said.

-

"WAAAAAAA~" You shouted as you were in the park and Baekho fixing the picnic set up.

"It's been a while since I'm here.." You closed your eyes, "Feels good.."

Baekho laughed, "Wae? Doesn't your boyfriend date you here?"

You opened your eyes and turned aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter