~Episode 01~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WAH! What a beautiful morning!" You yawned and stretched your arms as you greeted the morning outside Ren's ramyun shop.

 

"Ya! Heeyoung- shi! Why are you only up now? Aish!" Ren mocked at you early in the morning.

 

"Arasso. Arasso. Mianhe. Huh. Okay?" You made a face and he laughed at you.

 

"HEEYOUNG- AH! HEEYOUNG- AH!" You heard someone calling you.

 

"Yah. Did you hear that?" You stretched your neck as tried to listen to it.

 

"Hear what?" Ren asked, also did the same thing.

 

"HEEYOUNG-AH!" Now you know, who was calling.

 

"ARON!" Ren and You shouted and started to panic.

 

"Yah. Ppali. Hide!!!!!" Ren said, lopoking for a spot where you can hide.

 

"WHERE?!?!" You asked, panicking.

 

"Just GO! Run!" Ren shouted and pushed you.

 

"HEEYOUNG-AH!" The man calling you started to run as he saw you.

 

"Oh no. This not good!" You mumbled to yourself.

 

"REN! I'll go now huh? I'll see you later. Ok?" You said, before running!

 

"HEEYOUNG-AH!" The man was stopped by Ren from chasing you.

 

"HELLO Heeyoung's stalker, Aron" Ren greeted him.

 

"Where is Heeyoung going?" Aron scratched his head.

 

"Heeyoung- ah?" Ren turned her head to look at you then back at Aron, "She.. just went out for jogging"

 

"Ah. Is that so?" His arms deflated and Ren smirked.

 

"I'll join her. Here are her chocolates" Ren smiled brightly and handed huge boxes of teddy bear before running.

 

"YAH! YAH! YAH!" Ren shouted, trying to call him but it was no use.

 

He got indide and threw the chocolated in the couch and started to punch your number.

 

*Lalalalalala~ Tell me that you love me too* Ren heard your phone rang and he grunted.

 

-

 

"Good Morning Sir" The driver opened the door and bowed at Minhyun.

 

Minhyun buttoned his tux and got inside the car.

 

*Chorus part of Face* "Yebeosseo?" Minhyun asked coldly.

 

"Yah. Yah. Yah. Hwang Minhyun. Is still early and you're already cold as ice" The person in the other line joked him.

 

"JR.. What is the problem?" Minhyun rolled his eyes.

 

"Joking. Well you see.. I can't go later beyond 7. So I'm thinking we'll just have lunch" JR said.

 

"Waeyo? Does your mom warned you again?" Minhyun asked.

 

"Yes. But this time it's going to be my baby" Jr's referring to his car.

 

Minhyun smiled, "Arasso"

 

-

 

You stopped from running. You were holding your knees and breathing heavily.

 

"Aigoo. When will this man stop?" You mumbled to yourself.

 

"HEEYOUNG- AH!" You heard him ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter