~Episode 32~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pressing the last key, Bo Young happily clapped her hands, “Ooooh! You’re a fast learner!”

 

You chuckled and flushed a little from her compliment, “Thanks..”

 

Your phone rang all of a suuden and made the both of you to look at it. You quickly grabbed it and answered it while Bo Young gave you a teasing smile.

 

“Ya! Wae?” You shouted a little, “Ah! Go home without me! I’m busy!”

 

You cut the call and gave Bo Young an embarassed smile, “Mianhe..”

 

Bo Young laughed a little, “Mr. Arrogant huh?” Your eyes widened on how did she know Minhyun’s caller ID, “Is he your boyfriend?”

 

You hesitantly nodded. She too, also nodded, “I see.. Young love” She then sighed, “I miss that feeling..”

 

You looked at her with curiosity, “Uhm.. If you don’t mind me asking-”

 

“What happened?” Bo Young cut you and started to caress the the keys of the piano, “I was a fool to let him go. I was stupid that I chose studying abroad. I know he hates me right now, but what can I do? It was my fault and I can’t blame him if he’s mad.. I just hope he’s happy right now..”

 

You looked at her. Now you know what Baekho feels right now, “That also happened to me..” You mumbled after she’s done telling her story.

 

She looked at you who’s looking down right now, “What happened?”

 

“Exactly the same story but.. I was the one who was left..” You looked at her and gave her a bitter smile, “Now he’s back..”

 

“What are you planning to do now?” She asked and held your arm in concern.

 

“I don’t know.. I’m already happy right now and I don’t know why did he come back and have to mess things up again.” You let out all of your frustrations on her.

 

“Wow.. If the guy will also know that I’m back, maybe he’ll say these things too..” She smiled, looking up and breathing deeply.

 

“I’m sorry..” You apologized because you knew that you were a little insensitive.

 

“No.. It’s okay.. I could totally understand you..” She patted your arm, “So.. When can we see again?”

 

“You could always call me..” You brightly said and gave your phone.

 

“Ah right! Then come to my house and I’ll teach you there, okay?” Bo Young smiled at you and returned your phone after she have saved her number.

You nodded and she stood up getting her bag, “I need to go.. Annyeong!”

 

You also stood up and bowed. After disappearing from your sight you sat back and you noticed that there was a broken keychain that is a musical note. You picked it up and looked at it, “This must be unnie’s..”

 

Then you heard the door open and you thought that it was Bo Young, “Unnie-” You stopped when you saw Minhyun entered. He looked at his back to see who are you calling.

 

“Unnie? Who are you calling?” Minhyun asked, making his way down to where you are.

 

You quickly hid the keychain and bit your lip, ‘He can’t know that someone’s asking me to play the piano’, “Uh.. Aniyo.. I thought some senior would be here to check. Wait..” You stopped, remembering something, “Aren’t you suppose to be going home? Why are you still here..” You were glaring at him while he’s getting closer to you.

 

He kissed your forehead to calm you down and it was effective. You were shocked at his sudden sweetness making your eyes wide open, “Of course I won’t go home without you. I know I would find you here..” He looked around, “What were you doing here?”

 

“Uhh..” You were thinking of a good reason, “Uhh.. I was learning to play the piano.. You know.. Self tutorial..”

 

“Pabo..” Minhyun smirked.

 

“Ya!” You warned him then he put a finger on your lips.

 

“Let me finish first,” He leaned forward to your face, “Pabo.. I could be your tutor if you want to learn it..”

 

You blushed. You were liking it this way. You act like a real couple, leaving behind the lie behind it. You know you were enjoying this and you want this to be forever. Remembering your position, you pushed him away before your heart jumps out of your chest, “Yah.. Forget it.. You’re not great anyway..” You turned around and startes to grab your stuff.

 

“You know that’s not true and we all know that you fall for me everytime I play the piano..” Once again, the arrogant Minhyun is striking again.

 

“Wow” You scoffed, “As far as I can remember, this is just a whole l-”

 

“Continue that and you won’t like what I’ll do to you..” Minhyun warned. Dark orbs were all around him right now.

 

You gulped seeing upon seeing this. You know you hit the wrong button and you never liked it everytime Minhyun is angry, “S-sorry..”

“Sorry won’t cut it..” He walked towards and grabbed your hand, “You have to pay for it..”

 

“Ya! Where are we going?? Ya!” You were getting hysterical since you were getting dragged by your oh so sweet fake boyfriend.

 

- - - - - -

 

“Noona!” Someone called Bo Young who was making his way out of the campus.

 

“JR!” Bo Young was shocked as well.

 

“Noona! What are you doing here?” JR asked.

 

“I just visited my old school. Wae? Is it bad to visit??” Bo Young joked.

 

JR laughed with her, remembering something, “Noona, would you want to eat? It’s going to be my treat this time..”

 

“Wow! Finally m dongsaeng is going to treat me.. Aigoo.. I think I need to disappear for years again just to experience this!!” Bo Young faked an amazement expression making JR whine.

 

“Ah noona~~” Bo Young then stopped and JR slung an arm around her and went off. Neither did they know Krystal was watching at them.

 

At the restaurant, Bo Young and JR was talking about the things that Bo Young missed ever since she flew to America and vice versa.

 

“So Noona, how’s US? Did you date many guys??” JR asked, casually while stuffing foods into his mouth.

 

Bo Young twitched her nose and spanked him with her metal chopsticks.

 

“AH!! Noona! Wae??” JR was shocked and held t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter