~Episode 12~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minhyun slowly opened his eyes and looked around to where is he. He looked at his side and saw you holding his hand and was peacefully sleeping. He didn't wanted to wake you up so he waited for you to wake up. He didn't know that he was smiling all by himself as he was examining your face.

"Mmm.." You slowly opened your eyes and shot them wide. You quickly sat up and looked at Minhyun. You held his forehead and sighed in relief once you notice that his temperature went back to normal.

"Don't overreact" He said.

You gasped, "Ah! Minhyun-sshi! Are you okay? Feeling more better?"

He was slowly sitting up so you helped him, "Aish! I told you don't overreact.."

"I'm sorry, I can't help it okay? I'm worried!" You blurted out.

"What did you say?" He smirked.

You cleared your throat, "I m-mean.. Uhm.." You were thinking of an explanation for what you've said, "Of course! I was the reason why are you in that place!"

Minhyun chuckled, "Okay.. If that's what you say.."

Then silence filled the room. For you, it was kinda awkward but for Minhyun, it was nice and he liked it. You looked around but your eyes landed on one thing.. To your hands. Your hands were still intertwined with him since last night and up to now. You gasped. You were about to removed it when he tightened his hold on you.

"Don't move.. yet" He smiled at you.

"Y-ya! You've been holding my hand for the entire night!" You stutteringly whined.

"Sir, Maam.." The two of you stopped bickering when you heard a man talked. The two of you looked at the man and immediately pulled your hand from him.

"Breakfast's served.." He continued.

"Thank you Mr. Lee" Minhyun nodded and stood up from the couch.

"Kaja. Let's eat.." He told you. You stood up and followed him to the dining room.

You saw how many foods were served in the table making your jaw drop, "Ya.. Is it always like this in here?" You nudged and whispered at Minhyun.

"Yes.." He answered at sat while you were still standing.

He looked t you, "What? Are you just going to stand there?"

You shyly sat beside him with a head hung low.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Minhyun asked after chewing his food with matching shaking of head.

You pursed your lips and bit yoyr lower lip after.

"You want me to feed you?" He asked.

"No!" You quickly answered.

"Ah. I know you want.. Here.." He got a spoonful of rice, "My girlfriend, Aaaaaaaaahhhh~"

"Ya-" You were about to shout at him when he shove the spoon inside your mouth, making it puff.

He was laughing like a lunatic person while you had this kind of face on: -.-

You twirled lots of lots of pasta and shove it into his mouth without any warning. Since he was laughing like crazy, it was easier.

You smiled at him sweetly with your cheeks still puff from the rice he fed you. He glared at you while chewing at the pasta and you glared back.

You finished the rice and stood up, "Ah! I almost forget! I need to work!"

Minhyun forcefully swallowed the pasta and drank after, "Jigeum?"

You ran to the living room to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter