~Episode 31~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So Appa.. Anything new?” Bo Young asked before putting the veggie inside .

 

Mr. Yoo nodded and swallowed his food, “Actually, yes..”

 

Bo Young’s eyes widened and got excited, “Really??”

 

Just then, an unfamiliar person to Bo Young showed up and called his foster dad Appa as well.

 

“Appa?” Krystal had called him as she reached the table. Noticing Bo Young, she raised her eyebrow in a ‘who-are-you’ look.

 

Bo Young couldn’t do anything but to scoff. Taking note of Krystal’s address to Mr. Yoo, she knew now that she’s Mr. Yoo’s let’s just say real daughter for the mean time. Mr. Yoo stood up and introduced Krystal to Bo Young, “Bo Young, I want you to meet my daughter, Krystal. Krystal, this is Bo Young.. ”

 

‘Ah.. So this is Krystal.. Appa’s new ‘daughter’, well, let’s see how far can she keep up with that act’ Bo Young smirked while standing up. Sarcastically being polite, she offered her hand and introduced herself, “Annyeonghaseyo. Park Bo Young imnida. Appa’s first adopted daughter.. Nice to meet you..”

 

Feeling Bo Young’s aura against her, she eyed her for a second and accepted her hand, “Nice to meet you. I’m Krystal Yoo. Appa’s REAL daughter..” She made sure that she emphasized the word REAL.

 

“Okay.. Let’s see how can you keep introducing yourself that way..” Bo Young talked back and smiled at her.

 

Mr. Yoo could feel the tense around the both of them, so he cut it. Knowing Bo Young since she was a child, he knows that if she hates one person, she’ll do everything to get rid of him/her. Don’t get her wrong, she’s a kind, sweet and humble but she’s really a true person. When she doesn’t want you, she won’t talk to you. As for Krystal, even though they just spent time for a little while, she knows when she wants something, she’ll never lose to it. That’s what type of Krystal is, she never lose. It already proves how she claim Minhyun even though Mr. Yoo knows that Minhyun have his girl, which is falsely you.

 

“Okay. I guess, you know each other now. So, can we continue eating? Krystal just order-” Mr. Yoo said while taking his seat to proceed to his meal.

 

“Excuse me Appa, but this is my treat..” Bo Young politely interrupted the old man, “If your REAL daughter wants to order hers, then I think, she should pay for it..”

 

Krystal glared at her while Mr. Yoo’s eyes on Bo Young. Knowing Krystal’s action, Bo Young looked to her and smirked to divert Mr. Yoo’s attention to her, and to it helped. If you’re going to see Krystal right now, you would want to award her for pulling the best innocent-askingforsympathy look.

 

“Bo Young..” Mr. Yoo cooed, really not liking Bo Young’s treatment to Krystal, “Please be nice on your sister..”

 

Sister? Bo Young scoffed and at the same time cringed, “I’m sorry, but I’ll only take JR as my brother. By the way, where is he? Because I would like it more if he’s the one around..”

 

“Bo Young..” Mr. Yoo warned once again.

 

“Okay fine. Just don’t let her talk.. This is supposed to be our catching up time, only the two of us..” With one last glare, she turned to his father.

 

“You know what Appa? It’s okay.. I’m just going to call my fiance and ask him what he’s doing..” Krystal walked out.

 

Mr. Yoo gave Bo Young a what-have-you-done look and she just replied, “What?!” with a shrug.

 

“So Appa, back to my brother, where is he?” Bo Young continued their conversation as if nothing happened.

 

“JR’s in Busan, with Krystal fiance..” Mr. Yoo answered.

 

“Wow. Someone must’ve been blind to actually fall for her..” Bo Young mumbled.

 

“She’s engaged to Minhyun..” Mr. Yoo added. Bo Young dropped her spoon all of a sudden and looked at Mr. Yoo with a straight face. Now she knows why doesn’t she likes Krystal.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Days have passed after you went home to Seoul from Busan. Nothing helped actually. Right now, you only know what is the real thing that hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter