~Episode 10~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You looked at your phone and sighed. You made your way inside the library as you've made your decision.

"Baekho- sshi.." You stood in front of him.

He stopped writing for a while and looked up at you, "We ready?"

You felt guilty seeing him expecting so much that he'll spend some time finally with you. "Oh yeah" You sat in front of him and readied the books you need, "So.. Where will we-" You were cut when your phone started to ring making everyone in the library and glared at you, especially the old librarian who was now hissing at you.

You gave them a fake smile and kept bowing on everyone while looking your phone in your pockets. Once you found it, you quickly answered it through gritted teeth, "Hello?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" You could hear scream of crazy girls which made you hurt your eardrum and put it away from your ears for a while and returned it back.

"Where are you?" You heard the other line asked, knowing who was calling, you rolled your eyes and ended the call.

You kept it on your pocket again and looked at Baekho. You saw him looking at you with a confused look.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Ne.. Don't worry about it.." You chuckled.

"Okay.." He slowly nodded his head while going back to jotting down notes'

"I'll list some sentences and there--" You were cut again when your phone rang again for the second time. You panicked as every eyes on the library was now mad looking at you and the librarian was now belling at you.

You turned your phone off once you saw Minhyun on the caller ID. Then you stood up and bowed at everyone, "Mianhe.. Mianhe.." You sat down with a heavy sigh.

"Anything wrong?" Baekho asked, holding his pen at the two ends while leaning at the table.

"Minhyun kept on calling.." You mumbled.

"Well.. Maybe he misses you" Baekho shrugged.

"Tsh. Miss my " You mumbled again.

"Did you guys fight?" He asked, raising his one brow.

"No.." You said.

"Then what's the problem?" He asked.

"I already told him I am in the library and he kept on calling.." You explained.

"Maybe it's really urgent.." He shrugged.

"Ugh.. I don't know.." You ruffled your head and propped your elbows on the table that made Baekho laughed.

You glared at him, "What's funny?!"

"Look at you.." He pointed his ballpen at you and leaned his back on the chair, "You look like a baby throwing tantrums.."

"Ugh!" You stood up, "I'm going to get some books.."

Baekho shook his head and giggled before turning back to write down notes.

----

"REN! REN! Where's Heeyoung???" Aron kept on shaking Ren's arm and kept on whining, looking for you.

"OHMYGOD ARON! I DON'T KNOW OKAY?!?!?!" Ren bursted. It's been hours since Aron kept on bugging him.

"Ah wae?!?!" He whined again.

Ren, knowing Aron knows that he won't stop until he saw you. So he got his phone quickly and dialled your number, "The number you dialled-" Then he turned it to loudspeaker, "Is not available, please leave your message after the beep.."

"See?" Ren then ended the call.

Aron pouted, "Ah where is she??"

"I TOLD YOU.. I DON'T KNOW OKAY?" Ren said again and started to walk again. Aron ran to follow him that made Ren more irritated.

Someone bumped Ren that made the girl fall on the ground, "I'm Sorry.." Ren apologized.

"It's okay.." Krystal got up with Ren's assistance.

"Why were you running?" Ren asked. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter