FINAL

Twins' Adventure

“JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE BELLS! JINGLE ALL THE-“

   “SHUT UP!” I and the rest of us chorused, covering our ears. Youngjae kept on singing this song for about forty times. Youngjae pouted and glanced at Daehyun who still looked fearful if Youngjae will start singing again.

Youngjae sighed and zipped his mouth. I grinned and tossed Youngjae my present for him. He opened it happily and stared at my gift when he realized what it was.

"You got me a band new iPad?!” he demanded, looking at me with wide eyes.

   I giggled and nodded. “Because a few months ago, you told us that your iPad was broken. So I decided to gift you one. Do you like it?” I asked, grinning. He nodded his head vigorously and hugged me tight.

“Yah, YAH! I know it’s Christmas, but that doesn’t mean you can steal her away from me just because she got you an iPad, hyung.” Zelo huffed as he wrenched us apart. I rolled my eyes at this kid.

   “Next is Baekho~” JR said, looking at his group member. Baekho smiled sheepishly as he handed a box to Jaehwa. Jaehwa accepted it shyly and opened it with care. It was a silver necklace, a shape of a bunny pointing east.

“I hope you realize what the symbol means because-“ Baekho was cut off by Jaehwa pecking him on the cheek. Baekho blushed and looked down, smiling.

“My turn~!” JR sang, grabbing his gift and tossing it to me. I caught it in one hand and opened it.

   It’s a NU’EST lightstick. I smiled widely and hugged JR tightly. I wanted to get these in like forever. “Thanks JR! I’ve always wanted one of these.” I said, holding the ligtstick firmly. JR shrugged modestly and grinned.

   We continued exchanging gifts in the living room. And for once, Himchan didn’t bake any pasta. He gave Yongguk a plate of Samgyeopsal, which I eyed. Zelo noticed it and got a piece of meat from Yongguks’ plate with his chopsticks.

   Zelo turned to me. “Open up!” He said, prodding the meat to my lips. I opened my mouth as he fed me Samgyeopsal. It was really good meat, to be honest. After we were done exchanging gifts, we ate dinner that Baekho and Himchan prepared.

   We talked and joked most of the time, even having a mini food fight between Youngjae and Minhyun. We decided to stay up late, watching the stars and telling stories as we sat on the roof. I gripped Zelos’ arm hard, since I was scared of heights.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” He asked. I nodded and pointed to the brightest star in the sky.

“Let’s name that one. What do you want to name it?” I asked. Zelo thought for a moment.

“Let’s name it, Infinite.” He said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

“Why?” I asked again. He turned to me, eyes shining.

   “Because our love and friendship is infinite, Minhwa. Even if that star dies, I know that my love for you will not. Infinite. Our love is infinite.” Zelo leaned closer and brushed a curl away from my hair.

“Remember when we had a dance battle in my school?”

“Remember going to the Namsan Tower?”

“Remember when you fell on top of me on ice?”

“Remember the time that I told you I loved you?” Zelo countered, touching my nose. I wrinkled it and chuckled.

“I don’t remember. Can you please refresh my memory?” I asked leaning a bit closer.

   “I love you Minhwa. Since the day I met you. You were fierce, smart and talented at the same time. Plus, you’re beautiful too. I asked Yongguk hyung if you and Jaehwa can stay with us. He agreed because he saw how much we liked you already. This year has been one of the best years of my life. Because I get to spend it with you.” Zelo said sweetly, wiping the tear that rolled down my cheek.

I leaned in closer until our lips met. Memories flooded my brain, the good and the bad. Himchan tried to interrupt us, but we didn’t even flinch.

I’ll remember this day, those days, and this year. B.A.P and NU’EST gave us an adventure that we’ll never forget.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked into Zelos’ brown eyes.

“I love you Choi Junhong.”

“I love you too Kim Minhwa”

And till that day, we never stopped liking each other. I guess what Zelo said was true.

Zelo leaned in for another kiss as I happily accepted

Maybe Ramen Head was right.

 

 

 

Maybe our love really is infinite.

 


 

 

And the end! Did you guys like it? I hoped.

To those who stuck with me since the beginning till now, thank you so much. I never would have done it without you guys.

I'll miss writing this story. Especially the characters.

This isn't goodbye, though! There's still my new story to anticipate.

But for now, I'll just smile because I accomplished writing my first story.

Sorry for being overly dramatic :) 

Well, till the, goodbye! See ya later! 

-Ella