Chapter 29

Twins' Adventure

 

2 Days Later

"I'll get it for you" Zelo insisted, smiling before standing up and exiting out of his room. I huffed and laid back down on my bed. Yep, since I get beaten up by B.A.P fans, Zelo and the rest were treating me as if I'm fragile.

Which was a bummer, because I liked it when we kept on arguing.

But now, those guys are like angels. Yes, even scary leader Yongguk. He started singing me lullabies. Which was a bit frightening.

Jaehwa had heard of what happened to me just awhile ago. She'll stop by later. And that later was now because the doorbell rang and Zelo got it for me.

"She's in here" I heard Zelo say behind the door. The door opened and Jaehwas' face peeked inside. I smiled weakly and spread my arms wide.

She hugged me tightly, sobbing uncontrollably. I patted her back soothingly. "Ssh, it's okay Jaehwa, I'm okay." I whispered in her ear. "First, you get kidnapped, then you get beaten up" She managed to say through all the sobbing.

I pushed her away softly and she stopped crying. "Yah! Don't make me sound weak!" I scolded jokingly.

She laughed lightly and hugged me again and let go after a moment. "So, what are you up to these days?" I asked her as she sat beside me on Zelos' bed. 

"Oh you know, takig care of the boys, cleaning the dorm with Baekho and Ren, working hard because I'm in a girl group." She mumbled the last part, looking down.

My eyes widened in surprise as what she said sunk in. "You're joining WHAT?!" I demanded, sitting up. I winced as a headache started to form. I rubbed my temple and stared at Jaehwa.

To think of it, she did look different. She's thinner, there were bags under her eyes, but she still had her smile on. "So you're saying, you joined a girl group? So what, you're like a trainee?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Yeah. For now, I'm practicing my off along with 4 other girls." Jaehwa replied tiredly. Her phone rang suddenly. She picked it up and read her text. "Sorry, Min. I have to go. Manager told me to go back to practicing." Jaehwa looked at me worriedly.

"It's okay Jae. You joined a girl group and then you're the best eh." I teased, pushing her off the bed. She kissed me on the forehead and bent down my ear. "Youngjae told me about the kiss." Jaehwa whispered, smiling triumphantly.

I blushed and pushed her out of the room. She bid goodbye as I waved back. I glanced at Zelo who was leaning on the doorway with a faraway expression on his face. He noticed me staring and suddenly smiled.

He went over and bent down, feeling my forehead. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked softly. I nodded my head. "What were you thinking about awhile ago?" I asked casually, twisting my fingers together.

He held both my hands and looked at me in the eye. "Minhwa, I have to tell you something." Zelo said seriously. I nodded my head, knowing the answer. "Himchan's pregnant." I stated.

"Wha-What? Of course not!" Zelo laughed as I laughed along. His laugh was cute, which made me want to hug him. He ruffled his hair a bit and went back to being serious.

"Minhwa, we're touring around the country." Zelo stated in a serious tone. "So? That's great! But why are you sad?" I asked worriedly.

He looked down. "Because you can't come" He answered quietly. I did a double take. What? "What?" I asked, shocked. He sighed and looked at me in the eye with difficulty.

"We asked Manager hyung, and he said you can't come. We tried begging, even threatening to quit. He wouldn't have it. He told us that you were just going to be a nuisance. 

Please Minhwa, understand. We want you to go with us." Zelos eyes were swimming with tears. "How long will you be gone?" I asked coldly. "5 months" He muttered. 

I closed my eyes and tried to have control. "When are you leaving?" I asked in the same cold voice. "Today" Zelo replied clearly. 

Instead of feeling loss, I felt mad. Through all the things we went through, they're just going to leave me. "I hope you're happy now." I said harshly, standing up. "Minhwa" Zelo mumbled, grabbing my wrist weakly.

I shook my wrist out of his grip and walked out of there without a backward glance.

The rest of the day, I hanged out with Daehyun. He was sweet, he even cried before telling me how much he missed me.

The whole passed by in a blur, and soon, B.A.P are ready to depart. "I'm going to miss you Minhwa." Himchan sobbed as he let go of his suitcase and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, feeling my tears already spilling down my cheeks.

I let go and wiped my tears. "Take care Himchan Oppa. I'll make plenty of pasta when you guys come back." I teased, laughing through the tears.

"Come here Min!" Youngjae and Daehyun said in unison. I laughed as Daehyun and Youngjae hugged me tightly. "I'm going to miss you." I croaked out.

Daehyun and Youngjae let go of me, hiccupping and crying. I glanced at Yongguk to see him crying silent tears. "Aww, come here big guy" I said softly, hugging the leader. I could feel his tears drip on my shoulder, and I could also here his quiet sobbing.

He let go and straightened up as he let Himchan wipe his tears. I hugged Jongup next. And for the first time, he wasn't smiling. "Take care of yourself Minhwa." I heard Jongup whisper.

I nodded and pulled away. Last, but not least, Ramen Head. "So, this is goodbye." I stated, looking at the ground. "Guess so" I heard him reply.

In one fluid moment, Zelo lifted me off my feet and hugged me. "Minhwa" He managed to choke out as he set mw down. His face was b with tears.

"Minhwa.." He whispered. I hugged him, wrapping my arms against his waist. I felt his chin resting on mine as he hugged me as tight as he could. "I'm going to miss you Ramen Head" I sobbed, closing my eyes. "I'm going to miss you Minhwa. Please, don't forget that I- I love you." Zelo mumbled the last part. 

"I love you too." I responded, pulling away. He tilted my chin upward, my eyes full of tears meeting his. "Promise me, that you'll never leave me." Zelo said breathlessly, putting my hand on his chest.

His heart was beating fast. "I promise." I said firmly. He leaned closer, closing the gap between us. I felt his lips against mine, and my heart beat faster than it should.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist firmly. I pulled away, gasping for air. 

I looked once more at Zelo. "Goodbye." I said, sniffling. "Goodbye" He repeated. The members marched out the room, climbing in the black van.

The car veered to life, and sped away, leaving a trail of smoke in its wake.



 

Sorry if it's a bit boring! And, they left huh? What do you think Minhwa does when they're away for about 5 months? Oh, and was it too quick? You know, B.A.P leaving. Leave your thoughts at the comment section, it would be a real help. Thanks for reading! :)