Chapter 30

Twins' Adventure

 

5 MONTHS LATER

"Minhwa, get the door please!" I heard JR shout from the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and turned off the TV. Why is it always me getting the door? I sighed and got up to open the damned door. 

You can't believe who was at the door.

"Surprise!" A happy Himchan greeted. I could only blink at the boy. They were the same yet so... different. Daehyun and Jongup already had brown hair. Youngjae was the only one with a blonde hair, but it was spiky that made me think he was a pineapple.

Yongguk had purple hair, Himchan had his black hair back and Zelo had pink hair. They were not yet the rookies that I met. They were already sunbaes to the new groups who newly debuted.

"Himchan?" I asked quietly. He nodded excitedly. I swallowed and tried to regain my sense of speech. "What the hell are you guys doing here?!" I demanded. Youngjae took a step back and landed his foot on Daehyuns. "Aish!" Daehyun exclaimed, hopping on one foot, nursing it. "Sorry Dae." Youngjae apologized.

"Didn't you miss us?" Jongup asked sadly. A lump formed on my throat and I realized how I cold I was towards them. Damn, five months can sure change things. "Of course I missed you guys" I smiled and stepped out of the dorm to hug Yongguk. Himchan and the others joined in, and soon we were laughing when Zelo couldn't hug me properly.

Yongguk pulled away and ruffled up my hair. "Come on in. Don't worry if Ren faints when he sees you, he has been a bit too obsessed with you guys lately." I warned, ushering them in the living room.

Yongguk and Himchan crashed on the couch as Daehyun and Youngjae peeked around the house. Jongup sat on the floor and started examining the bookshelves NU'EST has. I sat beside Zelo who sat on a two-seat couch. It was weird, because it was usually me and JR who would sits here. 

"So, what time did you guys arrive?" I asked casually. "Just awhile ago. You were not in the dorm so we decided to check here first before going to your house." Himchan answered, with a tinge of annoyance.

I rolled my eyes at his obnoxious behavior. It was only a dorm. "So, what have you been up to lately?" Daehyun asked. "Well, my sister is training in Pledis Entertainment right now, because they recruited her.

And I have been going to school regularly. We go out sometimes, when J- I mean when NU'EST has free time." I coughed nervously. I couldn't admit yet that me and JR went out sometimes, even though at was just a friendly date. Especially in front of Zelo.

"How about you guys?" I asked as normally as I could. "Touring, performing, sleeping, hiding from Minyoung." Youngjae answered. I furrowed my eyebrows as Yongguk slapped the back of Youngjaes' head. "Who's Minyoung?" I asked, puzzled. "She's.... our replacement." Zelo said.

"Our manager assigned her to us because he thinks we need her. Our manager said to think of her as a replacement. Which was absurd because that girl can't replace you." Himchan scoffed. I smiled slightly at his words. So they did miss me. "So that's why we're hiding from her. Instead of keeping us grounded, she's spoiling us non stop. Guess who she spoils the most" Jongup insisted.

I snorted, knowing the answer already. "Himchans' due date for the baby is not for another four months. How the hell can she spoil a baby that's not yet born?" I said bluntly which caused Zelo to laugh loudly. I smiled at our inside joke. Gosh I missed this boy.

"It's not Himchans' baby Min." Jongup said, trying not to laugh. "It's Zelo." I answered confidently. Zelo nodded glumly. So this Minyoung girl is spoiling my- I mean Zelo. "Where is she now?" I asked. "We told her that we were in the dorm, since we got separated in the airport. Thank god." Yongguk sighed.

"Can I beat her up?" I asked excitedly. They all stared at me weirdly. I recoiled and shrugged. "What? I don't get into fights anymore" I told them. "Well, you can't. Manager told us that if we lay a finger on her, he's going to punish us." Himchan said in a dead voice. I rolled my eyes. "It's not you guys who are going to slap her. I can do it for you, dimwits." I hissed.

"Thanks for the offer, but I think we can handle her." Zelo said reassuringly. I huffed and crossed my arms. "Yeah, I bet you all can handle her in bed." I muttered. Yongguk burst out laughing along with the others. "Minhwa! I swear, your voice is getting louder and louder every-" Ren stopped talking as he entered the living room and saw B.A.P.

I rolled my eyes. "Here we go" I said as Ren fainted. "Ren! What happened?! Are-" Baekho stopped talking as he saw B.A.P. Baekho smiled and bowed. "Annyeong. Sorry about Ren. He started getting dizzy when he watches you guys. I guess you guys were a surprise that's why he fainted." Baekho said worriedly.

The door of the bathroom opened and JR went out, drying his hair with a towel, shirtless. I was used to that sight already, but that didn't stop Zelo from covering my eyes. "You're still too young!" Zelo exclaimed as I tried to remove his hands off my eyes. “Yah!” I shouted, finally removing his hands off my eyes.

 

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” I asked loudly, as I tackled him on the couch, punching him on the arms, left and right. “Yah! I can’t feel my arms!” He complained. I huffed as I got off him as he rubbed his hands on his shoulders. I rolled my eyes and leaned my back on the couch.

 

JR shook his head in amusement and continued in his room. “Would you like something to eat? I can make pasta.” Baekho suggested. As Baekho said “pasta” Himchan perked up and stood up from the couch. “I’ll help” He offered. Baekho smiled and led him in the kitchen. Yongguk looked pissed which I had to laugh at. “Come on, let’s help the unconscious Ren.” Daehyun suggested. Youngjae and Daehyun hauled Ren to his room as Yongguk and Jongup searched the rooms.

 

Which left me and Zelo alone. An awkward silence fell, and I had to cough several times to avoid not talking. “How have you been?” Zelo asked, not meeting my eye. “Good. You?” I asked. He shrugged. “Crap! Minyoung says she tracked us!” Jongup shouted as he went out of Arons’ room.

 

“What do you mean track?” I asked Zelo. “She knows how to track phones. She tracked Jongups’ phone, and by five minutes, she’ll probably be banging the door down.” Zelo sighed. “Well, let’s hide you guys.” I smiled mischievously. Zelo furrowed his eyebrows as I led him to the kitchen.

 

“Where are you going to hide us?” Zelo asked as I stepped on a chair, opening the trap door on the ceiling that led to the attic. I always hid here when I had nothing to do. The ladder unfolded and I gestured Zelo to go up. He gulped nervously and climbed the ladder. I rounded up the others and told them to go in the attic.

 

Once they were hidden, I closed the trap door quietly. I went over to JR who was examining me seriously. “What?” I asked curiously. “Since B.A.P arrived, you have been with them non stop. What about NU’EST? Forgot about us as soon as they arrive?” JR asked coldly. This was the exact expression B.A.P had when I liked NU’EST. Now, they seem to adopt it.

 

“I love both groups, JR. I don’t love you guys more than B.A.P, and I don’t B.A.P more than you guys. It’s equal. Now, can you stop whining about it and help me?” I asked, annoyed. He ruffled up his hair and put on a shirt. “What do I do?” He asked bluntly. “Try not to let that chick find B.A.P.” I instructed. He nodded and smiled widely. “I’ll not let you down, Min.” JR promised, hugging me. “You never had.” I replied, hugging him tightly. “I only gave up my feelings for you and Zelo to have a chance together. It hurts a bit that when he’s here; he’s all you pay attention to.” JR said quietly.

 

“I like you too, JR. Just not in that way” I said sadly. JR pulled out of the hug and smiled again. “I know. But we can still be friends, and that’s better than nothing.” JR said. I kissed his cheek and pushed him towards the door because the doorbell rang.

 

“Why do I have to get the door?” JR pouted. I laughed and helped Baekho with making pasta.