Chapter 31

Twins' Adventure

 

As soon as JR opened the door, I wished he would just slam the door on her face. “WHERE ARE THEY?!” The girl in the front door demanded which made JR fall backward, scurrying to who knows where. I rolled my eyes and abandoned Baekho, who was cooking pasta.

 

“Who are you?” I asked in a bored voice, shoving my hands in my jean pockets, leaning on the kitchen doorway, raising an eyebrow. The girls hair was messy, she was in a half-crouch position, she was clutching her phone tightly in one hand, and a weird looking hat which looked like a deformed lamp.

 

“I’m Minyoung. And I’m aware that baby Jello and the others are here.” She sniffed, standing up to her full height. I did a double take. Baby Jello? Crazy chick alert. “I’m sorry, but they’re not here. We’d be super happy if B.A.P visited us now, but I how can they when they went to a fansign event?” I said blissfully.

 

I’m pretty good in this acting stuff. I have to thank Mr. Kang for all those hours of teaching me how to act. “Where’s the fansign event?” She asked wildly, her eyes widening. I rolled my eyes. “At the Namsan Tower” I replied bluntly.

 

She nodded her head and turned to go step out of the dorm. As soon as she did, she started running in a direction. I huffed, that girl will be believe anything. “Aron Oppa! You can tell them to go out now!” I called from the living room.

 

There was slight shuffling, and the members of B.A.P entered the living room, one by one. “Thanks Min. I don’t know what we’d do without you.” Daehyun smiled and hugged me. “No probs” I replied, sitting on the couch. “So, what’s your schedule for today?” I asked, sitting in between Youngjae and Jongup.

 

“Nothing, really. We have long break, and then we’ll start working on a new song. By the way, did you like Power?” Yongguk asked happily. I pretended to be confused. “What’s Power?” I asked, wearing a naïve expression on my face. Jongups’ eyes widened. “You don’t know Power?” He asked breathlessly.

 

I laughed and pointed at Jongups’ face. “That was priceless!” I said, clutching my sides due to laughing. Jongup huffed and crossed his arms. “So, you do know the song?” Himchan asked excitedly. “Yep, been listening to it non stop since it came out.” I said cheerfully.

 

“Well, we better get going. Minhwa, you coming?” Youngjae asked as the guys stood up to head out the door. “Yeah, just a sec.” I said, my mind preoccupied. I found JR in his room, looking at a picture. “Hey” I said, closing the door behind me. He looked up suddenly and stuffed the picture under his pillow.

 

I went over to him and sat beside him on his bed. “You’re going to live with them again, are you?” JR asked quietly. I nodded, hanging my head down. JR tilted my face up and looked me in the eye. “Don’t ever forget us okay?” He asked, his eyes welling up.

 

I tried to fight back my own tears as I nodded. I hugged him tightly, taking in his scent. “I love you JR” I mumbled. “I love you too Minhwa” I heard him reply in a quiet voice. I pulled away and wiped a tear from my cheek. “I’ll visit everyday” I promised. JR laughed and shook his head slightly. “Don’t make me sound desperate” He teased, shoving me a bit.

 

“Pfft, only because you are.” I replied, rolling my eyes. He kissed my nose and gave me a one armed hug before letting go. I stood up and walked back to the door, opening it. But before I was about to step out, I turned to JR who held a picture in his hands. “Who’s in the picture?” I asked curiously.

 

JR smiled and turned the picture around so I can see. It was a selca of me and JR when we were eating ice cream. He had strawberry ice cream on his nose as I had chocolate on mine. I smiled dreamily, I remembered that day clearly.

 

“Bye JR” I waved. “Bye Min” He said back, smiling. I went over to my room and packed. No more that NU’EST and B.A.Ps’ dorms was an unfamiliar house. Both dorms were both my home. 



 

Sorry if it's a bit short :\ I just needed to put this in here. Next chapter will be better! Well, I hope. :)