Chapter 26 (Part V Of Minhwa and Jaehwa's Birthday)

Twins' Adventure

 

“What flavor do you want Minhwa?” Youngjae asked me. “Cheese please” I responded. Youngjae nodded and repeated it to Yongguk. Yongguk nodded and said it to the cashier girl. She started filling a bucket full of cheese popcorn.

 

Yup, it was movie time. Yongguk got the bucket of popcorn and paid the girl. And of course, she asked for his picture and autograph. “What movie are we watching?” I asked Youngjae, whose turn is to carry me. “It’s a horror movie” He smiled mischievously.

 

I, in turn, gulped. I HATED horror movies, and so did Jaehwa. Nothing scares us more than horror movies. She’ll be clinging to Baekho for dear life. Me? I bet they’ll leave me alone, just to tease me.

 

“Can we watch another movie?” I suggested to Himchan. He smirked and shook his head. We gave the tickets to the waiting guy, and we entered the cool theatre. “Oh, be ready for some surprises” Daehyun told me. My eyes widened in fear as Daehyun chuckled. “What do you mean surprises?” I asked him.

 

“We rented the whole theatre to ourselves. Jaehwa and NU’EST will be in the next theatre. You like horror movies, right?” Yongguk teased. We sat in the middle of the theatre. Youngjae sat me on a chair and then left me there to sit beside Daehyun.

 

I gripped the arm supporters until my knuckles went white. “You okay Minhwa?” Zelo asked worriedly as he took a seat in the left of him. I gulped, shaking my head. “Just a bit cold” I lied. In truth, I’m about to faint if the first “surprise” Daehyun was talking about appears.

 

Zelo still looked worried and took my hand in his. “Are you scared?” He guessed. I looked at him and put on my brave face. “Me? Scared? Pfft, I can handle this.” I told him. Zelo rolled his eyes, detecting the sarcasm in it.

 

“You’re scared” He stated. I rolled my eyes and huffed. “Great. Now you can shout it to the world and make fun of me endlessly.” I grumbled. He chuckled and shook his head. I glanced at him suspiciously.

 

“It’s going to be fun. You’ll be clinging to me like you’re going to fall because you’re scared.” He answered my suspicious glance simply. I rolled my eyes. Like that’s going to happen.

 

As soon as the film started rolling, I knew it would happen. The story was about a haunted house and a couple being stalked by a demon. They said it was a real movie because they filmed it themselves. Great way to boost my confidence in the theatre. Daehyun told me that the movie was called “Paranormal Activity”

 

As someone grabbed the girls feet in the movie and dragged her down, I lifted the damn arm rest and hugged Zelo. I can’t cover my ears since my hands were trembling and they were hugging Zelo.

 

“Told you, you’d be scared” He whispered as he adjusted me so that I would be more comfortable. I didn’t care if I was uncomfortable, the movie was freaking scary. “I-I’m scared” I whispered against his chest. He my hair and hugged me tighter. He kissed my temple, which calmed me down a bit.

 

“I know you’re scared. To overcome that fear, you must try to watch the movie. And if you’re scared, you can just turn your head away and lean on me” Zelo said quietly.

 

“You think that I could watch this movie?” I asked, daring to believe him. “Anything’s possible for you.” He stated. I nodded determinedly and faced the screen. Once in awhile, I’d get too scared and turn away, but most of the time, I forced myself to watch.

 

After the movie was over, I was satisfied that I watched at least half of it. I rode on Zelo’s back this time, which he was grateful to do because the guys were still talking about the movie. Out of all the backs I have ridden today, I’m most comfortable on Zelo’s. Maybe it’s because he gives me the most piggy-back rides among all the members.

 

“See, you braved through it” Zelo praised. I nodded in a satisfied way. “Yep. Thanks Ramen Head” I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. “Let’s visit one of the shops!” Jongup suggested. There was a murmur of agreement and we visited the shops on the mall. I was allowed now to touch the ground.

 

I ran to the nearest store and checked out the clothes there. The members followed. I looked at a beanie in the corner and took it off the rack. I checked it in front of the mirror. It was a beanie that says “BAP”. I smiled happily and decided to buy it. I bought two of the same beanies and wore one of it as we exited the store.

 

“Cool beanie” Zelo complimented. “Thanks. I have another one. You can wear it” I said happily. I tip toed and placed the beanie on top of Zelo’s head. I fixed it so his curls were not messed up. Aww, he looked cute. He held my hand and we continued walking, occasionally talking about the shops or the food in the mall.

 

Youngjae yawned hugely, making a nearby baby cry. Youngjae blushed as Daehyun steered him away from the baby. “Guess it’s getting late. Come on guys, let’s go home” Himchan said. We all nodded sleepily and exited the mall. We found the bus and clambered in, finding NU’EST already there, sleeping. The driver drove away to our destination. I found the nearest seat and sat on it, thankful to sleep. Zelo sat beside me and leaned his head on top of mine since he pushed my head lightly on his shoulder.

 

ZELO’S P.O.V

 

We got to the house around 12am. I glanced at Jaehwa who was already sleeping on Baekho’s arms as he carried her bridal style outside of the bus. I woke up Minhwa gently. She opened her sleepy eyes, looking cute. I smiled and said, “Climb on my back, I’m going to take you home.” She hopped on my back sleepily as I got out of the bus.

 

I was about to set her down on her bed when she protested. “Can I sleep with you? I’m still scared” She whispered. She was half-asleep and I knew if I left her like this she would have nightmares. So I helped her walk to mine and Jongup’s room. “Hyung, can you sleep on Minhwa’s bed?” I asked Jongup who was already dressed for bed.

 

He yawned sleepily and nodded, shuffling out the room. I laid Minhwa on the bed and pulled the blankets on her. I was about to sleep on Jongup’s bed when a she caught my wrist. “Sleep with me?” I heard her ask. I glanced at her and saw that her eyes were already heavy.

 

I smiled slightly and took my shirt, leaving a white tank top. I changed my pants into pajamas and climbed into bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I can feel her head snuggling on my chest.

 

I smiled and remembered that there was one thing I needed to do before she will go into deep sleep. I pushed her away a bit and tilted her head up so she can look at me. “What?” She whined. I smiled slightly. “This” I whispered as I bent down to her lips and kissed them.

 

Warmth spread around me as soon as her lips touched mine. They were soft and small, and especially sweet. There were no fancy movements, just lips against each other. There were no tongues that battled for dominance, there were no moving of lips.

 

Yup, it was just a simple but sweet kiss. I pulled away to see her smile dreamily before falling asleep. I touched my lips and closed my eyes. “Goodnight angel” I whispered to Minhwa.

 

“Goodnight Ramen Head” I heard her say. I laughed lightly as she snuggled back on my chest. I rested my chin on her head and closed my eyes. This is one of those days that no matter how hard you try, you can’t forget. And there was no way in hell I was forgetting this moment. 

 


 

 

They finally kiss after a million interruptions. Haha, I hoped you guys liked my four updates :)