Chapter 24 (Part III Of Minhwa and Jaehwa's Birthday)

Twins' Adventure

 

We arrived at the mall and before we got out, the two leaders stopped us. “To make this more fun, we’ll propose a game!” JR said happily. We looked at him curiously. “Yes. The two beautiful birthday girls can’t touch the ground. Ever. The rules are, if a member sets Jaehwa or Minhwa down, they’ll have to do something very embarrassing. The winning team will have a great treat.” Yongguk instructed.

 

Jongup raised his hand. “We can pass Jaehwa or Minhwa to each member of the group?” Jongup asked. “Well, Jaehwa’s on NU’EST group, and Minhwa’s in our group. So we can’t really pass Minhwa to NU’EST. But, we can pass them to the members in the group.” Yongguk answered.

 

“So, you all agree?” JR asked. “Hell yes we do!” Me and Jaehwa chorused. The leaders chuckled and signaled everyone to get down the bus. Thankfully, only few people were in the mall, so no one can disturb the game. Jaehwa went on Baekho’s back. She blushed as Baekho carried her in the mall. NU’EST went first, since they were a smaller than B.A.P.

 

“So, who am I riding first?” I rubbed my hands together and looked at them expectantly. “Did you just ask who are you riding first?” Youngjae asked, lightly laughing. I realized what I said, and blushed. “I didn’t mean it in a dirty way!” I defended. “Pabo hyung!” Zelo exclaimed. Youngjae shrugged, but still looked amused

 

“You can ride on my back first.” Yongguk offered. I hopped on his back happily. “Hyung! I want to be first!” Zelo pouted. Jongup comforted him as I smiled at Zelo sadly. “What are we waiting for? Let’s go!” I exclaimed happily as Yongguk started walking. “How’d you know if they cheated?” I asked Yongguk.

 

“Jaehwa will tell us.” He answered simply. I shrugged and decided to look around the surroundings. We arrived at the food court. Yongguk and Himchan volunteered to buy the food, since they were the oldest.

 

“Who’s going to carry her?” Yongguk asked. Zelo raised both of his hands as if he was drowning, but Yongguk chose Jongup. “Why don’t I get I want for once!” Zelo stomped his foot and pouted. Daehyun shook his head as he stood beside Zelo and guided us towards a table. “Dude, you’re the maknae. You always get what you want.” Daehyun replied.

 

“Are you sure I’m not that heavy?” I asked Jongup who’s carrying me. He glanced at me ad smiled. “Of course not. I’ve carried heavier loads.” He replied, smiling brightly. I smiled back and was about to retort when Zelo interrupted. “See! She’s going to like Jongup more than a friend and I’ll be nothing to her anymore!” Zelo complained.

 

“Is he always this mental when he doesn’t get what he wants?” I whispered in Jongup’s ear. He quietly laughed and nodded. We got a table and, because of the rules, I’m not allowed to touch the ground. So I had to sit cross-legged beside Zelo, who demanded that I sit with him.

 

Yongguk and Himchan brought us our food, mostly burgers, but Himchan had his pasta. “Do you ever eat anything besides your pasta?” I asked, shocked to see that he was not yet tired of it. “Nope” He smiled as he slurped his pasta hungrily. I was about to eat my burger, but Yongguk stopped me by slapping my hand lightly away.

 

I pouted. “Why?” I asked him, well more like whined to him. He shook his head and replied “I added to the rules that you’re not allowed to eat on your own. Someone has to feed you, and you have can choose who.” I glared at him and looked around the table. I was about to point to Himchan when Zelo grabbed my finger and pointed it to himself.

 

“Yes! You picked me!” Zelo exclaimed happily, bouncing on his sit. He got my burger and prodded my mouth. “Open up~~” He sang happily. I rolled my eyes but opened my mouth all the same. Hey, I was hungry.

 

He fed me until I finished the burger, he even wiped the sauce on my mouth using his thumb. “Dude, I’m not a baby” I sad seriously. He shrugged and put his arm around me. “You are my baby” He whispered in my ear. I tried to shrug it off, but honestly, it made me the happiest B.A.P fan in the world.

 

“Minhwa, you want some?” Himchan asked, holding his fork that was filled with pasta. “Sure” I said, opening my mouth. He fed me the pasta, and it tasted better than what he made at home. I didn’t say it though, I didn’t want an angry Himchan after me.

 

“Done? Then let’s go skating!” Youngjae said happily. It was Daehyun’s turn to carry me. I hopped on his back, and I heard him groan. “I’m not that heavy you know.” I grumbled, adjusting myself so it would be comfortable. He laughed as he started walking. “You are heavy. You’re heavier than a buffalo” He commented.

 

“Hey! I am not!” I stuck my tongue out of him even if he couldn’t see it. “I see why Zelo likes you.” Daehyun responded, smirking. “Why?” I asked curiously. I haven’t asked why Zelo liked me yet, and maybe it would be cool to hear it from the members.

 

“Well, you don’t treat him like a prince. Most of the fans treat him like he’s the best thing in the world, and they ignore the other members.” Daehyun mumbled the last part. “What do you mean by the fans ‘ignoring the other members’?” I asked, forgetting about why Zelo likes me. Daehyun sighed and remained quiet. I didn’t pressure him, waiting for his answer.

 

“It’s just the fans think Zelo is too awesome. Yeah he can rap, but some of us can too. Yeah he could sing, but I heard Yongguk sing better than him. It’s just I want the fans to see that Zelo is not that awesome as they think. He’s just a normal guy. That’s why I think me and the other members, including Zelo, likes you. You don’t think twice about talking back and being sarcastic.” Daehyun explained.

 

“Oh” was the only thing I can say. So I did my job right? I think I did. What I couldn’t get out of my head is seeing Zelo act all cocky in front of his beloved fans. That idea was disturbing,.

 

“Oppa, you know that fame doesn’t go inside Zelo’s head, right?” I asked Daehyun uncertainly. “One thing I know about that kid is that he’s grounded. He’ll never forget on how to work hard. Fame won’t go to his head, Min. He’s much more better than that.” Daehyun said wistfully.

 

I smiled and rested my chin on Daehyun’s shoulder. “You know that Zelo’s love you, right?” Daehyun asked as we arrived at the skating rink. I glanced at the promise ring Zelo gave me and smiled. “Then you can tell him that I love him too.” I responded, maybe a bit too happy.

 

 

“Zelo will carry Minhwa now, since he’s dying to do it.” Yongguk rolled his eyes and pointed to the maknae who was dancing happily with Jongup. Daehyun sat me down on the chair as I waited for them to get my skating shoes since I can’t touch the ground. Zelo went over to me, holding a pair of skating shoes.

 

“I’ll tie them on for you, birthday girl.” He said, getting down on his knees so he can put on the shoes. As he was putting it on, I studied him. I smiled as I realized that I loved the way how he concentrates on something, I loved how he cares for his hyungs, and I love the way that he’s just plain adorable.

 

“Zelo?” I asked. He glanced up and smiled. “Yes?” He asked as he tied the laces of my left skating shoe. “Why do you like me?” I asked him. He stopped tying my shoes and looked up at me. “Because, you struck me as different. And you’re beautiful, smart, talented-“ “Okay, I’m smart and talented. Not beautiful.” I cut him off.

 

He shook his head and smiled some more. “Minhwa, you’re beautiful. All girls are. You’re just a tiny bit better.” He didn’t even wait for my answer. He picked me up bridal style and set me down on the ice. “I can’t skate like this, right? I can’t touch the ground.” I pointed out.

 

“You’re wrong. You’re not skating on ground, you’re skating on ice.” He countered, tapping my forehead lightly. “And to think that you were smart” He sighed sadly and hung his head. “Yah! Get on the ice so I can whip your sorry !” I demanded. He smirked and stepped on the ice and skated away from me.

 

“Come back here you idiot!” I shouted, scaring the nearby skaters. He turned back and stuck his tongue out. My eyes widened. “Yah! That’s my signature gesture! You dare steal that?!” I demanded some more as I chased him around the rink.

 


 

 

Yep~! A double update! Or is it just a double update? Hmmmm...... :)