Chapter 16

Twins' Adventure

 

At first, we decided to stay for about an hour. I guess time flies when you’re having fun. We ended staying for lunch and dinner. We ate, watched TV, played games, had fun, etc.. The boys were as dorky as B.A.P. I deduced from my time with NU’EST that Baekho liked cheating, even though Jaehwa tried to teach him to play fairly.

 

Minhyun likes saying random things in open, which made us crack up. JR was the victim of Baekho’s cheating in games. Aron loved getting into quarrels with MinRen or BaekRen. Ren was a princess, and he occasionally said scary stuff that made him look scarier than a scrawny blonde boy.

 

My phone rang while we were watching a movie. I looked at it and saw that it was a message from Zelo. “Where the hell are you?!” The text read. I frowned and glanced at the wall clock. It was already 7:30pm. Crap.

 

“Er, I need to get going.” I told them as I got up from the couch. The boys turned their attention to me, even Jaehwa narrowed her eyes suspiciously. “Why?” JR asked. “I have to go somewhere with someone. I promised him that we would go out today.” I said sheepishly.

 

“Let me guess, it’s with one of the B.A.P members?” Minhyun asked. I nodded slightly. “That means they’re here! Can we meet them? I have been a Baby since they debuted!” Ren exclaimed. The others started nodding in agreement, then looked at me expectantly.

 

I sighed in defeat. “Fine. Let’s go.” I grumbled as the guys whooped and cheered as the turned the TV off and put on their shoes. “So, who are you going with?” Jaehwa asked me. “Zelo.” I replied simply. She smirked knowingly as I shoved her with my shoulder.

 

Once the boys were ready, we crossed the street and stopped in the front door. I knocked three times, and then the door opened. It was Yongguk of course, looking a bit worried, but then smiled when he saw us. He noticed company and smiled wider.

 

“Hi, I’m Bang Yongguk.” Yongguk stretched his arm towards Aron who was closest to him. “I’m Aron. And this is NU’EST” Aron introduced, somewhat timidly. I rolled my eyes and pushed past Yongguk. I continued in with Jaehwa behind me.

 

I heard a lot of talking from outside, and finally Yongguk let NU’EST inside the dorm. They shuffled nervously in, looking around. The members saw Youngjae and Daehyun, and they practically bowed 90 degrees.

 

“Wow. You’re NU’EST, right?” Daehyun asked happily. “Neh” JR answered politely. “I’m Youngjae and this is Daehyun.” Youngjae introduced. Soon, all of B.A.P and NU’EST were bowing to each other and shaking hands. After the introduction, they looked at us, the twins, expectantly.

 

“What do you think we’re going to do?” I asked skeptically. “I’m sorry for Minhwa, she’s a bit-“ “Rough? Yeah, we got that.” Minhyun joked as they laughed. “Wait. What do you mean you got that?” Zelo asked.

 

“Oh, they went over to our dorm and we got to know each other.” Baekho answered. I could see Zelo’s face going red as I stifled a laugh. “Well, we’re very thankful that you have time to visit us.” Himchan said, smiling.

 

“Oh. It’s our pleasure.” Baekho said happily. “Zelo and Minhwa are going sightseeing. I was wondering if you guys would like to come? Of course, we would be there to supervise our maknae.” Youngjae said, glaring at Zelo.

 

Zelo blushed and tried to look inconspicuous, which was a huge feat since he was taller than most of his hyungs. So he was kind of… squatting? I covered my mouth and tried not to laugh. “Anyways, would you like to?” Jongup asked happily.

 

NU’EST looked dumbfounded but grateful all the same. “We accept. What time does it start?” JR asked. Daehyun checked his watch. “Around ten minutes. Meet you outside.” Daehyun said. NU’EST bowed once more to B.A.P, and then exited the dorm.

 

As soon as they closed the door behind them, all six turned to me and Jaehwa with hard expressions. “What? We saw them move in and we were curious.” I nudged Jaehwa hard in the ribs. She rolled her eyes. “Fine. I was curious.” She said.

 

“A heads up would be good next time.” Youngjae suggested sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and we all went to our separate rooms to change. I stopped Zelo from going to his room and pulled him inside the kitchen. “I’m sorry.” I mumbled.

 

Zelo smiled questioningly. “Why?” He asked. “Because. It was supposed to be only you and me.. But not in a bad way! I just meant that I’d like to take you around Seoul sometimes.” I said quickly, going red. Zelo chuckled and patted my hair. “It’s okay, Minhwa. Hey, we can always go together.” He suggested.

 

I shrugged and made a move to get out of the kitchen when he stopped me by holding my wrist. Seriously, is everyone in love with my writs or?! “I’ll try to make this the best night you ever had. Even with my hyungs.” Zelo said quietly.

 

I smiled and was about to say something when someone cleared their throat. “Especially with your hyungs.” I heard Daehyun say. I chuckled as I saw Daehyun looking strict and Zelo blushing again. Zelo let go of my wrist and we changed clothes.

 

I stepped out of the room wearing baggy black pants, a simple blue t-shirt and sneakers. Jaehwa was almost like me except that she was wearing a pink t-shirt. I glanced at the whole room and saw everyone dressed and ready.

 

B.A.P were in black clothing, since the media might spot them. We all got our cellphones and wallets and headed out the door. Yongguk locked the door with a loud click. We saw NU’EST waiting for us outside their dorm, wearing casual clothing.

 

I signaled them that we should get going and they climbed in their white van. We clambered inside the black van, taking our seats. I was seated between Daehyun and Jongup. Zelo was beside Jongup and he looked resentfully at where he sat.

 

The driver sped off to our first location. Which was Daehangno street.

 

We arrived at the destination excited and happy. The streets were amazing. Neon lights shone from every corner of the area, and many young performers were performing on one of the stages. We chattered excitedly as we met up with NU’EST. “So, where to first?” Ren asked over the loud music.

 

“Let’s watch them!” I suggested, pointing to were two young boys were dancing. We all nodded in agreement and quickly went to the performance. The two young boys were awesome. They flipped, did some locking and popping, they even did the robot dance, because some requested it.

 

“Who would like to perform on stage? We’ll need two teams! Each team has two persons in it.” One of the younger boys asked the crowd. Several hands went up, and in the end, the boy chose Zelo and Jongup versus Baekho and JR.

 

The crowd applauded, and some screamed in a fangirl type of way. Great to see that the boys had some fans. When Zelo and Jongup danced together, the crowd went crazy with cheering, that includes me and Jaehwa.

 

Though I think Jaehwa is cheering more for Baekho rather than Zelo and Jongup. After Zelo and Jongup, it was Baekho and JR’s turn. I admit, they were not as good as Zelo and Jongup, but their dance moves were way better than average.

 

The winner will be determined by one person from the crowd. “Okay! Those were some wicked dance moves! It’s now time for choosing the judge!” The taller one from the two young boys scanned the crowd for a possible judge.

 

I scoffed and rolled my eyes, which got the boys attention. “You there! Who do you think is better! Those blondes, or the other two?” The taller one asked. The crowd was quiet, all was staring at me with wide eyes.

 

I glanced at Jongup and Zelo, then at Baekho and JR. I closed my eyes for a moment, and knew the answer. I had to point to the direction I wanted to determine who was the winner. I raised my right and pointed to- 

 


 

 

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! Who do you think she chose? :D