Chapter 33

Twins' Adventure

 

I’m a complete idiot.

 

I waited for the axe to slice me in half like butter, but it never came. I opened one eye and saw that ‘Lee Gong Jun’ was laughing, even clutching his sides. I flared up and hit the man in the chest. “Oww!” He said, rubbing his chest.

 

“I know it’s you Yongguk!” I said loudly. The supposedly ‘Lee Gong Jun’ wiped his face with his sleeve to reveal the real face of Bang Yongguk. He smiled happily as he dropped the rubber axe on the ground and laughed some more.

 

“YAH! Why the hell did you scare me like that?!” I asked harshly, though I was laughing like a madman too. Yongguk tried to suppress his laughter as wiped the makeup off his face. “It was Youngjaes’ idea. He wanted to scare you, and he let us in his plan.” Yongguk explained, leading me out of my room and into the living room revealing NU’EST, Jaehwa and the rest of B.A.P who were laughing their heads off.

 

I blushed in embarrassment and made a mental note to hit Youngjae later. I scanned the room quickly to fin Youngjae. Surprisingly, he’s not there.

 

“Where’s Youngjae?” I asked.

 

“Under the cupboard” All of them answered.

 

I shook my head and chuckled a bit as I pushed my sleeves up and cracked my knuckles. “Ooo, Youngjae hyung is going to get it” Ren commented as he ate some popcorn Himchan let him make.

 

I opened the cupboard under the sink to find a quivering Youngjae. I rolled my eyes and slapped his shoulder. He looked up and yelped, trying to go further in the cupboard. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his wrist and hauled him back inside the living room.

 

“NOO!!! DON’T KILL ME!!!! I STILL HAVE MANY THINGS IN LIFE THAT I HAVEN’T DONE YET! I WANT TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS! I WANT TO LIVE A RIPE OLD AGE AND-“

 

“Oh shut up” I grumbled as I shoved him towards Daehyun.

 

“Honestly, you did a pretty good job in scaring me.” I praised Youngjae who stopped yelling. He coughed and flipped his hair coolly before brushing the non-existent dust off his shoulders.

 

“I know” He responded confidently.

 

“Dude, you were screaming for Brownie, you know, your dog?” Minhyun said obviously. Youngjae looked offended.

 

“Well, is it a crime for a man to miss his animal friend?” Youngjae asked in a superior tone.

 

“What did you just say?” Aron asked, trying to hold in his laughter. Youngjae shook his head and didn’t say anything.

 

“Well, I guess we should all get some sleep.” Yongguk suggested. There was a lot of mumbling and yawning as NU’EST exited the dorm. I stopped JR before he stepped out of the room though. “Can you sleep beside me tonight? I bet I’ll get nightmares if I sleep alone.” I said, trying not to sound that desperate.

 

“Sure” He smiled, nodding his head. I was about to go to my room with JR when Zelo spotted us. “YAH! Where are you two going?!” He demanded. “I’m going to sleep with Minhwa since she might have nightmares.” JR stated simply. He smiled triumphantly at Zelos’ expression.

 

“Uh uh. No way. You can go back to your dorm, and I can take care of Minhwa. Goodnight!” Zelo said all of that as he pushed JR outside the door. I laughed a bit and JR did the same. “See you tomorrow Minhwa” He waved before turning his back to us and walking towards his dorm.

 

Zelo closed the door and turned to me with an annoyed expression on his face.

 

“You know you could have told me that you might have nightmares.” Zelo mumbled.

 

“But you would’ve been tired. That’s why I asked JR” I defended. In truth,  I was just saying it to fire him up.

 

“I could have slept beside you, you know” He pointed out.

 

“No you wouldn’t”

 

“Yes I would”

 

“No, you won’t”

 

“Yes, I will!”

 

“Prove it then.” I crossed my arms and glared at him playfully. He shook his head and laughed. He grabbed one of my wrists and led me towards my room. He sat me on my bed and took of the jacket that he was wearing and revealed a white wife beater under his jacket.

 

He saw me staring at his torso and smirked.

 

“Am I that good looking?” He asked.

 

“Pfft, not even close” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Yes I am, I caught you staring at me”

 

“I never stared at you!”

 

“You do it all the time!”

 

“No I don’t!”

 

“Yes you do!”

 

“I got proof of it, what now”

 

“And you’re going to be smashed to pulp, what now” I countered.

 

He laughed as he pushed me a bit nearer to the wall that was beside my bed. He climbed in and pulled the covers on us, just above his neck.

 

“Goodnight Ramen- Oh, you’re not Ramen Head anymore.” I realized sadly. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. He stared deep inside my eyes as I tried to get my brain working. This boy was clever.

 

“You can call me Ramen Head if you want too, you know. I kind of liked it” Zelo admitted.

 

“You did?” I asked, perking up. He laughed and rested his forehead against mine.

 

“Of course I did,” He mumbled.

 

“Well then, goodnight Ramen Head.” I said in content closing my eyes.

 

“Goodnight Minhwa” He responded.

 

THE MORNING

 

“GOOD MORNING WORLD! THE BIRDS ARE CHIRPING, THE ROOSTERS ARE CROWING, OH LOOK! A LITTLE BUNNY JUST SNEEZED!” I heard Youngjae shout. I groaned and covered my ears. I felt Zelo stir beside me. I then took the chance to admire his sleeping face.

 

I smiled to see that he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I bent lower to examine his eyelashes, when he suddenly opened his eyes. He smirked at my shocked face and sat up, stretching.

 

“I do look good when I’m sleeping.” He boasted. I tried to regain some dignity as I mentally killed myself over and over.

 

“No you don’t. You drool a lot, and you looked like you haven’t slept for days. And, you snore.” I said happily. I smiled to myself, satisfied with my comeback.

 

He just rolled his eyes and got out from the bed. “DID YOU SEE THAT DAEHYUN?! DID YOU?! THAT SQUIRREL JUST TACKLED A BIRD!” Youngjae shouted again as I tried to ignore it. One of these days, we’re going to put him in a hospital.

 

“Try to calm down your Hyung. Who knows how long that man can shout.” I told Zelo who nodded his head in agreement. Me and him walked out of our room in our pajamas and going to the living room where the source of the shouts were coming from.

 

“Why on earth is that boy shouting?” I asked Daehyun, who I knew would know the answer right away. “He got excited because Yongguk said we’re going to take a vacation overseas.” Daehyun replied happily, patting my head.

 

“Really? Where?” I asked happily, sitting on the couch beside Daehyun. Zelo was too busy calming down Youngjae. “First, we’ll go to Boracay for two nights. Then, we’ll go to Singapore where we’ll stay for 5 days.” Daehyun said cheerfully.

 

“Am I coming too?” I asked attentively. They earned their vacation. So they have to right to go. But what about me? From what I did, I just lazed around.

 

Daehyun looked shocked. “Of course you’re going! Who’ll keep us grounded when Singaporian or Filipino fans are there?” Daehyun asked, rolling his eyes and tapping my forehead with his finger.

 

“THAT TREE LOOKS SO GOOD!”

 

“YAH! IF YOU DON’T SHUT UP THIS INSTANT I’M GOING TO KICK YOU TO THE NEXT GENERATION!” I shouted at Youngjae.

 

“BUT THAT TREE LOOKS SO GOOD!”

 

“THEN MARRY IT! STAR ON WE GOT MARRIED!”

 

Youngjae stuck his tongue out, but not for long. I growled as I cracked my knuckles and charged him. I tackled him on the ground and punched him not too hard on the arms even though he’s yelling like he’s on fire.

 

Daehyun and Zelo rolled their eyes in unison.

 

Some things never change. 

 



 

I hoped you guys liked it :)