He likes her!

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"Oh unnie, you're going to sleep now?" I said half panting when I saw Jun Mi's heading to the guest room which I used everyday.

"Yeah. Why are you.... panting?" She lift her eyebrow.

"Ne? Ah. Nothing.. Come in. I've made up the bed for you." I said and told Junhyung to bring her bags in. She looks around the room.

"What.. Are you looking for, unnie?" I asked her. She replied with a smile but I think it's not just a smile though.

 

"Goodnight." "Sleep well, unnie." Junhyung and I said before closing her room door and went to 'our' room... I mean Junhyung's room.

"Where am I going to sleep tonight?" I asked as soon as I walked into his room. He looked at me innocently.

"On the bed of course........ With me." He smirked.

"Don't take it the wrong way but when is your sister going home? I mean, I'm afraid she'll find out about us or something.."

Junhyung sighed. "I don't know. She's here for something. We have to keep our contract a secret. Arasso?"

"Ne. Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself." I said and went to his bed to take a few pillows.

"Where are you going?" Junhyung asked, a bit shocked.

"We have a lot of rooms in this house and why should I sleep in the same room as you?" I mumbled as I walked past him. He blocked my way.

"What? Are you kidding me? We're married. And noona will find out if we sleep in a different room. Pabo." Junhyung looked at me.

"No she will not find out. She's already asleep and I'll wake up early in the morning to make breakfast so she won't know, okay? Trust me." I pushed Junhyung out of my way.

"Suit yourself." He said and stomped to his bed.

'What? Why did he want me in this room? Doesn't he hate me?..' I thought as I open the door slowly and walked to another guest room. When I past by Jun Mi's room, suddenly the door creaked open. I jolted a bit when Jun Mi stand in front of me.

"Where are you going with these pillows?" She asked.

"Eh? Oh... I-I-I I'm going to give this pillows to you! Yeah. Of course. I-I just thought you don't have enough pillows or something..Aha. So here you go. Sleep well, unnie." I gave her the pillows and went to Junhyung's room. I could heard she's laughing until I entered my room.

"Why are you here?" Junhyung asked smirking. I bet he already heard us. I frowned and he laughed.

"Oh come on, just sleep on the bed with me. It's not like I'll do something to you. I have high standard in woman, you know." He smirked.

"W-what? Me too. My taste in man is veeeeeery high. You're not even an inch to match my taste, you know." I smirked back.

"Thank God for that! I don't wanna be one. Huh." He snorted at me. I gritted my teeth and went to the couch.

"Yah, sleep on the bed." Junhyung called. I was lying on the couch without blanket or pillow. I closed my eyes and pretend to sleep.

"Yah." He called again and I ignored him.

"Yah, you better get on the bed now before I.... kiss you." He said with a serious tone. I stand up and quickly went to his bed.

He chuckled and gave one of his pillows. I grabbed it and lie down at the end of the bed. He rolled his eyes.

"Come a little bit closer. You will fall down from the bed." He said but I just ignored him and try to get some sleep. My back was facing him.

"Come nearer.. Before I kiss you.."

I faced him and rolled my eyes. "You just saying that to scare me, don't you? You won't kiss me---" But there you go. I was cut by a kiss from him. It was a short but sweet kiss. His lips is so soft and perfectly matched mine. 'Okay what am I thinking?!'

"Don't forget it and don't act like you're drunk this time." He smiled sweetly and turned his back to me. I frozed at my spot.

'He kissed me..... Didn't he?'

 

 

"Good morning Soo Hee!" Jun Mi says happily as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning unnie." I smiled. "Need some help with anything?" She asked.

"Nah. I'm almost done. Just sit at the table and I'll be serving in few minutes." I said as I put some bacon on our plates.

"Oh okay. Where's Junhyung?" She asked.

"He's still sleeping. I'll wake him up later." I said and Jun Mi helped me served the breakfast.

"Morning." Junhyung said sleepily as he messed his bed hair. I know this sounds crazy but he looks hot even in his wifebeater and messy hair.

"Morning jagiya." He kissed my cheeks and sat at the table. Jun Mi looked at me smiling. I smiled back eventhough I don't know what was that for.

 

"Junhyung, can I bring your wife shopping?" Jun Mi suddenly asked when we're eating our breakfast.

"Shopping? Okay. Don't be home too late." Junhyung said looking at his noona.

"Arasso." Jun Mi chuckled.

 

Later that noon, we went to the shopping mall. Jun Mi brought me to see Myungsoo in his office.

"Annyeong oppa!" I beamed when I saw him.

"Oh Soo Hee ah, annyeong!" He waved to me and Jun Mi.

"Noona, what's the matter? You have never visit me in the office all this while. What's the problem?" Myungsoo asked Jun Mi. She chuckled.

"Can I see all the new arrival dress?" She asked Myungsoo.

"Well of course you can. You want me to show you around?" Myungsoo laughed.

"Yeah it's been a while. Let's hang out together today." Jun Mi laughed too. I just smiled looking at them. 

 

After some moments, we entered a dress store where Suzy works. I tried to look for Suzy and I saw her rearranging the shoes. She squealed when she saw me.

"Annyeong!" Suzy hugged me. I hugged her back. "Annyeong Suzy."

"Your... Friend?" Jun Mi asked.

"Yeah. She's my childhood bestfriend." I said to Jun Mi.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Bae Suzy imnida." Suzy introduced herself to Jun Mi.

"Nae annyeonghaseyo. Yong Jun Mi imnida." Jun Mi said and Suzy look a bit lost so she add, "I'm Soo Hee's sister in-law.." Then Suzy was like 'oooh'.

Myungsoo came in and he saw the three of us. He looks shock. Some of the workers were about to bow when he suddenly made a hand signal and they stopped.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo, Myungsoo ssi. What are you doing here?" Suzy asked casually as all the workers stare at her in disbelief.

"You know op--" I was about to ask Suzy but then Myungsoo cut me. "Hi Suzy. Oh. T-They are this shopping mall's regular customer. So... sajangnim asked me to take care of them really well."

All the workers looked at each other and were confused too.

I was like, 'What the hell he was talking about? She's not gonna believe this.'

"Oh really? I'll take care of them from here. Don't worry and get back to your job. It's peak hour now, you must be busy." Suzy said.

'She... believed?'

"Neh? Oh.. Of course.. Umm, Yong Jun Mi ssi and Kim Soo Hee ssi, please tell Bae Suzy ssi what you're looking for. She'll help both of you. Have a nice day." Myungsoo bow slightly before leaving us in the dress store.

I looked at Jun Mi and she looked confused too. 'What... happened here?'

But then Jun Mi wanted to see the new arrival dress. So Suzy gather the dress and showed them to us. Jun Mi asked me to try on some of the dress and I just followed what she says. After some good two hours in the store, I finally got to get out. I'm so tired! Maybe it's because of I hate shopping, that's why I find it boring.

 

"Kamsahamnida. Please come again." Suzy bowed to us and I waved at her.

"Let's go look for Myungsoo." Jun Mi said right after we went out of the shop.

"Agreed."

 

"Oppa! What was that for?" I quickly asked him when we met.

"Do you know Suzy?" He asked back.

"She's my childhood bestfriend. The one I'm living with since I was a kid. How can I don't know her?" I answered.

"Yeah. And she don't know that you're the sajangnim in this mall?" Jun Mi asked him. Myungsoo chuckled and shook his head.

"What? How can she..... Wait. Do you.. like her or something?" I looked at Myungsoo. He looked away.

"Like her? Pfft. Ani. Why would I?" He answered. I looked at Jun Mi and she smirked.

"Yeah you sure like her." Jun Mi said which make Myungsoo stutter. "W-w-why would I?.. No I'm not! Noona." I laughed. 

"Oppa, you're blushing." I said still laughing. Myungsoo cover his cheeks.

"No I'm not! Shut up Kim Soo Hee." Myungsoo glared at me. Jun Mi and I laughed so hard and some of the people were already looking at us. But we just couldn't stop.

"Aigoo you're so cute." Jun Mi said after she stopped laughing. I stop laughing too. But then I heard my stomach grumble.. Or should I say, we all heard it. They looked at me before laughing for a good five minutes. I blushed and smile sheepily.

"I'm hungry. Ehe."

 

We went to grab some lunch and Myungsoo drove us home.

"Sorry to take your time and make you hang out with us." Jun Mi said.

"Nah it's okay. I had fun and I don't have much thing to do anyway." Myungsoo said.

"Thank you, Myungsoo." Jun Mi said as she walked out of the car. She sat at the back and I sat at the passanger seat in front.

"Thanks a lot, Oppa." I said before going out but then Myungsoo grabbed my hand. I blinked at him.

"You have to help me with.. Ehem. Suzy." He said. I grinned and nodded.

"Arasso. Leave it to me." I said and Myungsoo messed my hair.

"Gomawo dongsaeng."