Meeting Him

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)
*Word in dark grey is just a thought. Not exactly a dialogue*
 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

 

"This is your coffee, sir. Kamsahamnida." I smile and bow slightly to the customer in front of me.

"Yes ma'am, what would you like to have?" I smiled to the next customer in front of me.

I work in a coffee shop in Seoul with my bestfriend, Bae Suzy. I live with her since I was a child.

My family got into an accident when I was kid. I was the one who survived when our car crashed with a drunken car driver.

Eventhough I was still a child at that time, I remember everything clearly. 

 

*Flashback*

 

It was raining. My omma and oppa were asleep in the car. I was playing with my doll at the backseat.

I could hear my appa yawning.

"Appa, are you sleepy?" I tilted my head.

He chuckled. "Hmm. Wae uri Soo Hee is still up? Don't you wanna sleep some more until we reach home?"

"Shiro. I wanna accompany appa." I said as I climbed to the front seat and sat on my appa's lap.

"Aigoo. Gomawo. My daughter is really adorable." He patted my head as he hummed a song.

I'm getting sleepy as I lay my head on his chest before I was asleep.

After a few minutes, I was awake when I felt lights from in front beamed to my face.

I could see a really fast car coming to our way.

"Appa!" I screamed. Oppa and omma were awake and screamed.

My appa hug me tightly and was like shielding me.

I closed my eyes tightly.

 

Everything happened in seconds. I don't know how but our car was already in the ravine.

I could see blood dripping from my appa's head.

Omma and oppa were bleeding too. I cried at the sight.

I don't know what to do. I want to go to my omma. But I was stuck between the driver's seat and the car steering.

It was dark and I couldn't do anything. I cried and cried until someone knocked the mirror.

"Kid, are you okay?" The ahjussi in an orange suit asked.

I keep on crying. He and a few more 'orange-suit ahjussi' tried to open the car door and helped to take me out first.

And they succeed. 

He quickly gave me to an ahjussi and he brought  me outside the ravine.

Two ambulance was already on the road. I could see the ahjussi were still helping my family when a nurse helped to get me into the ambulance.

 

When I reached to the hospital, the doctor and nurse quickly examined me. They were shock because the report said that I wasn't even injured.

"What's your name?" The nurse asked while helping me to change my clothes.

"I want my appa, omma and oppa." I sobbed.

I get off the bed and ran outside the room. The nurse gasped and quickly after me.

I ran outside and I was bumped with a girl. Maybe my age.

She cried. I look at her. "Mianhae." I reached my hand to help her stand up.

She stopped crying and take my hand.

"Omo Suzy ah. Where ar........... Who is this?" An ahjumma asked the girl in front of me.

The nurse was already standing behind me.

"Chogiyo, do you know this little child, ma'am?" The nurse asked the ahjumma.

"Aniyo. What happen to her?" The ahjumma bend in front of me and patted my head.

"Annyeong. This is Bae Suzy. What's your name?" She grabbed Suzy's hand and shook it with my hand.

"Kim.... Soo Hee imnida." I said slowly. Suzy just look at me.

"Soo Hee? Arasso. Suzy ah, can you go to appa's room with Soo Hee and wait there? Omma wants to clear the bills." The ahjumma said.

Suzy nodded and grabbed my hand to his appa's room. The ahjumma went with the nurse and looks like they were discussing something important.

 

"Appa." Suzy called.

"Nae Suzy ah? Ommo, who is this?" He asked.

"Kim Soo Hee imnida." I bowed slightly.

"Ommo you're so cute." The ahjussi cupped my face.

"Omma went to settle the bills." Suzy said.

I look at that ahjussi's bandaged hand.

"Why is your hand, ahjussi?" I titlted my hand.

"Appa hurt his hand while working." Suzy answered me. The ahjussi just look at us, smiling.

"Why are you here?" Suzy asked.

Then I remembered the accident scene. I start to sobbed.

Suzy hugged me and I hugged her back.

The ahjumma came in and said something to the ahjussi.

His face look shock and his eyes soften when he look at me.

The nurse came in with a doctor.

"Soo hee ah, do you want to follow Suzy and ahjumma went home?" The ahjumma bend in front of me.

I don't know why, but I just nodded.

Then the doctor said something about I was adopted to the ahjussi and ahjumma.

So that's it. I've never heard of my family anymore...

 

*End Flashback*

 

"This is your order. Kamsahamnida." I bow slightly.

I touched my necklace.

 

 

It was the only thing I have from my omma.

I was snapped from my thought when suddenly Bae Suzy jumped in front of me.

"Boo!" She beamed.

"Ommo. YAH SUZY!" I hit her arm slowly.

She chuckled. "Gwenchana? You look pale." She asked.

"Ani. Just... Hungry." I said touching my stomach.

"You want this?" She showed a chocholate in front of me.

I nodded like a child. Then she opened the cover and gave it to me.

"What about you?" I asked.

She looked away. "Gwenchana. I'm not hungry."

I broke the chocholate into two and put it in front of .

"Say ah~" I said. She chuckled and opened .

Then I feed her the chocholate and eat mine.

"Let's go home." Suzy said since our shift have ended.

"Jamkanman." I said before walking to my locker.

I took off the cafe uniform and change into t-shirt with skinny jeans.

"Kaja." I said to Suzy as I tied my hair in a messy bun.

 

 

 

Our appartment is small. But I don't really care because it's just the two of us that live here.

Ahjussi died in an accident when we were 16. Ahjumma was really depressed at that time. She didn't want to eat or talk to anyone and she's getting sick. Her condition become worse and she died after a few months.

Suzy cried a lot at that time. Losing two persons that she really loved in a year was too much for her to handle.

 

*Flashback*

"Suzy ah, let's eat." I knocked her room door.

There was no response.

"Suzy ah, don't be like this. You have to eat." I said again.

Still no response. So I decided to walk inside the room.

I was shock when I saw Suzy try to cut herself.

"BAE SUZY!" I shouted whick make her dropped the knife.

"Soo Hee ah." She cried and hugged me.

"YAH! What are you thinking?! Don't you ever do that again!" I cried.

I break off the hug.

"Do you think ahjussi and ahjumma will be happy if you do that?! Jebal Suzy ah! I know it's hard. But I'm here. We can go through this together!" I said.

"But it's too hard! Where are we going to live? This house will be auctioned by the bank. At least, if I died, you don't have to pay back since I was the only child of omma and appa.." She sobbed.

I know she's doing this for me. 

"Never! I'm willing to pay back all of the debt rather than losing you! I owed your family a lot. I won't leave you. I promise you, we're gonna work this out, nae? Don't you ever do that again Suzy ah." I hugged her back.

She stopped crying and nodded.

 

*End of flashback*

 

That's why we're here. We moved after our house sold by the bank.

Everyday was hard. We went to school in the morning, and do part time jobs in the evening and sometimes almost until night.

Even now, we still do many part time jobs to pay ahjussi's debt.

I don't mind. Because I owed them a lot. They took care of me for years. They loved me just like I'm their own daughter.

 

My phone rang.

"Y-yoboseyo?" I said.

"Soo Hee ah, can you come to work early? I have to go to the client's house but there's no one to look for the shop." Mrs. Choi said.

"Nae nae. I'll come now." I said before end up the call.

 

"Suzy ah, I'm off to work now." I said while putting on my shoes.

"Eh? So soon?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Nae. Something came up. I'll be back before dinner. Take care." I said before rushing off to my part time job.

 

 

"Mrs. Choi~ I'm here." I said as I enter the dress shop.

"Gomawo Soo Hee ah. I'll be right back." Mrs. Choi said.

"Jamkanman. How about if I send the dress, and you take care of the shop? I want to walk." I said suddenly.

"Jinjja? Is it okay for you to send the dress?" She asked.

"Nae." I smiled. Then she gave me the dress and the address.

"And this is the money for transportation." She gave me a few ten thousand won.

"Gomawo. I'll go now." I said before leaving the shop.

 

 

"Agashi, we're here." The cab driver said as he stopped in front of a mansion.

"Nae. Gomawo." I said as I pay the fare. 

I look at the mansion. It was a really beautiful traditional yet modern house.

I pressed the bell and a maid came out.

"Ah.. I'm here for a dress delivery." I said.

"Please come in." She said.

 

 

"Whoa." I looked at the house.

'Really beautiful.'

"Miss, please come this way." The maid guide me inside.

 

 

"Please wait here." The maid take the dress from me and went inside a room.

After a few minutes, she came out and give a cheque. The payment for the dress.

"Kamsahamnida." I said. She bow slightly and excused herself.

I put the cheque inside my bag.

 

I was about to go outside when suddenly a lady came to me.

"There you are! I've been looking for you. Aigoo. Palli." Then she grabbed my hand.

I was shocked but I just followed her. 

"Ex-excuse me Miss, I think you've got a wrong person." I said.

"Aigoo. I know you're panic, but we don't have a lot of time." She said while taking me into a room.

 

"What are we do---" "Now sit down." She cut me off.

I sit on the chair in front of her.

A few ladies came in and look at me.

"Natural beauty." A lady said.

Then they went of somewhere.

The lady in front of me quickly put on make up on my face, while another lady untie my hair.

"Excuse me.. I think you REALLY got the wrong person." I said.

"Stay still would you?" The make up lady said.

I shut my mouth and just let them change my style.

The hairstyler curl my hair a bit and the make up lady put on mascara, eye shadow, and lipstick on my face.

After a while, the ladies came back with dress, handbag, necklace and heels.

"Okay. we're done. Go change into this." The make up lady said.

"B-b-but why?" I asked.

"You don't like this dress?" She asked back.

"No. It's not that I don't like this dress. I mean why should I change? What is this for?" 

"It's your en....." "Palli. We don't have much time" The hairstyler cut off the make up lady.

Then another lady pushed me behind the curtain and gave me the dress and heels.

'What is happening?' I thought.

However, I just close the curtain and change into the dress.

 

 

 

 

"D-d-don't you think it's a bit short?" I asked them.

"Whoa. You look great." One of the lady said.

"You're beautiful." The make up lady said.

"Use this." A lady gave me a handbag party .

 

 

 

 

"Now put on this." The hairstyler said.

 

 

 

I carefully unclasped my necklace, the one that my omma gave me then I put in in my bag. 

The hairstyler put on the necklace and earings on me.

"Okay. You look great." She said.

Then the room door opened, revealing a man in suit and a woman beside him.

"Hey, this is............." He paused and then look at me from head to toe. "Who are you?" He asked.

"Omo Junhyung ssi, I know she looks different but don't you recognize your own fiance anymore?" The make up lady chuckled.

I widen my eyes. 'Fiance?!!'

The woman beside the man also look shock.

"O-oh really. You all have done great. Gomawo. This is your payment." He gave a cheque to the make up lady.

Then the ladies grabbed their things and went out of the room.

There were just me, that man and woman in the room.

 

"So tell me, who are you?" That woman suddenly asked, crossing her hands.

I bit my lower lip as the man just look at me...

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys, sorry if I disappoint you guys :(

This chapter is long and boring.

And I'm so sorry if the adopt part was not logic. LOL

I'll try my best for the next chapter :D

Thanks for the subscribers ^^ Drop down your comment (:

xx Junkayna xx