Her Charismatic Husband.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"Soo Hee ah, try on this dress. I think it suits you well." Jun Mi said after we get into the house. She gave me a black mini strapless dress.

"Ommo, when did you buy this? It suits you, unnie. I'll look fat in it." I pouted. Actually I was just finding excuses. I mean, where am I going with that dress? It looks short and tight.

"Me? Oh come on, I'm a mother now. It suits you. Please try it. Neh? Pleaseee." Jun Mi blinked her eyes cutely and I chuckled.

"Aigoo, arasso." I said and went to my room. I changed into the dress and had trouble to zip the dress up since the zipper is at the back.

I went downstairs to find Jun Mi but I can't find her anywhere. Then I heard some noise in the kitchen so I quickly went there.

"Unnie, help me with the zip. " I turned my back to her as soon as I enter the kitchen. She helped to zip the dress slowly.

 

 

"Unni, I don't think the dress suits me. It's too tight and I---"

"No it's not. It suit you well." I heard Junhyung said and a kiss landed on my shoulder. I turned behind.

"J-J-Junhyung..... I thought you're..."

"Soo Hee, did you called m--?" Jun Mi said walking into the kitchen. And when she saw our position- With Junhyung's head on my shoulder and his hands wrapping my waist.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I don't see anything. Please continue." She covered her eyes with her hands and went out of the kitchen. I frozed.

Junhyung lift his head and removed his hands. He coughed and get something to drink.

I cleared my throat. "Ehem. When did you come back?" I tried to act like nothing's happened eventhough I feel like burrying myself right now.

"Just now. So what's for dinner?" He asked casually.

"How about kimchi fried rice?" I asked him.

"O-okay." He answered. I know we both feel awkward.

'I really thought he was Jun Mi..... Argh.. But... what the kiss for?'

"Ehem. Now that I see you from the front, you do look fat in that dress." He said before leaving me dumbfounded in the kitchen.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

I walk past her and went out of the kitchen. She looks amazing and beautiful in that dress. It fits her curve perfectly. But I don't want her to wear that dress outside. Just imagining how many man will looked at her body when she wear that dress really pissed me off.

"Aigoo why are you so red?" Jun Mi asked when I sat beside her.

"No I'm not. Just watch the TV would you?" I coughed to cover my feelings. My heart still keeps beating crazily inside.

I saw Soo Hee walked upstairs and after a few minutes she changed her dress.

 

 

 

Jun Mi saw her, "Ommo why did you changed so fast? I haven't see you fully in that dress yet." She said.

"Eh? Nah. Gwenchana unnie. Someone said I look fat in it." Soo Hee replied. Jun Mi glared at me.

"W-what?" I shrugged and focused on the TV.

 

 

[YONG JUN MI's POV]

 

'Junhyung shouldn't have said that... But I know he mean something else but something else came out.'

Suddenly my phone rang, it was halmeoni. I went a bit far from Junhyung and answered the call.

"Yoboseyo, halmeoni." I answered.

"Jun Mi ah, any progress?"

"Of course! I think they like each other. You have no idea what I saw just now, halmeoni!" I squealed.

"Ommo! What? Tell me."

"Junhyung was hugging Soo Hee in the kitchen. And I don't think they're acting. They look real!" I giggled. Halmeoni sure is excited.

"So can I hope for a grandchild from them?" She asked.

"I'm not sure. But they don't look like they're sleeping in different rooms since the guest rooms look like they haven't be used."

Halmeoni chuckled. "Good job, Yong Jun Mi. By the way, come home tomorrow. Let them have some privacy now. And your son misses you."

"Oh really? I miss him too. " I pouted. Then halmeoni let me talk with my son for a few minutes and when Soo Hee called for dinner, I have to end the call.

"Omma will see you tomorrow. Arasso? Be a good boy and listen to appa, okay? Omma loves you." I made a kissing sound and end up the call.

 

While we're eating our dinner, we chat randomly. About Junhyung's day at the office, about this and that.

"Let's watch a movie after this." I said.

"I'm working tomorrow. And Soo Hee has her driving class too." Junhyung said.

"Oh come on, I'm going home tomorrow. So let's spend the night together." I frowned.

They looked at each other. "Why so soon?" Soo Hee asked.

"I miss my son... And my husband. Haha." She chuckled. Soo Hee smiled.

"You should have a child too then you'll know my feelings." I said casually and Soo Hee chocked.

Junhyung patted her back.

'Aww so cute. God, please let them be together for a long time...' I prayed silently.

 

After we're done with our movie, it was 11 p.m. We went upstairs and when I was about to walk into my room, Soo Hee stopped me.

"Unnie, can I sleep with you tonight? You're already going home tomorrow." She pouted.

"I don't know. Can her, Junhyung?" I asked Junhyung for permission. He stared at Soo Hee and then nodded.

"Yeayyy! I'm going to change into my pajamas." She said and walked into her room while I walked into mine.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

After I changed into my pajamas, I went out of the bathroom. Junhyung was sitting on his bed.

"I'm sleeping with unnie." I said to him.

"Okay. Don't come into my room later and sneak into my bed." He said.

"Tcch."

 

I walked into Jun Mi's room and lie beside her. She talked about everything to me. I feel so close with her. She also said that she was staying in the states so she don't know Myungsoo's sister.

She just know that Myungsoo has a sister and got into accident. Myungsoo's father and sister died in that accident. Since she was still teenager at that time, she don't know what to do. Ommonim and abeonim asked her to stay in the states and focus on her studies.

They went to Korea for a few days to look how Myungsoo's and his mom are doing and give some support.

Jun Mi just called Myungsoo and talked to him in the phone. Myungsoo cried a lot. 

Jun Mi keep on telling me the story from the past. After some time, I found she was already asleep.

I really feel guilty. If one day, they all knew that we're going to seperate, maybe they'll be disappointed...

 

 

I wake up to see the empty bed beside me.

'Where's unnie?' I washed up and went downstairs. She had already made the breakfast.

"Ommo unnie, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked as I sat at the table.

"You look tired so I just let you sleep some more." She smiled.

Junhyung went downstairs in his suit and sat beside me. The three of us eat together.

"Noona, you want me to send you home?" Junhyung asked.

"Ani. Your hyung will pick me up later." Jun Mi answered.

"Ah.. So you've already make up with him?"

"Eh?... Ah! Yeah. We're good now." She chuckled awkwardly.

 

A few minutes later, I heard door bell.

"It must be him." Jun Mi said and opened the door. She instantly hug him.

"Oh Soo Hee ah, you must haven't know him yet. This is my husband, Jang Geun Suk." Jun Mi said.

 

 

"Jang Geun Suk imnida.. You must be Junhyung's wife?" He smiled.

"Ah neh. Kim Soo Hee imnida." I bowed slightly.

"Oh Hyung, wasseo?" Junhyung greet him and Jang Geun Suk nodded.

"Long time no see. Let's have a drink sometime." He chuckled and pick up Jun Mi's bags.

Jun Mi hugged me and Junhyung. "Thanks for the everything. I'll come again." She chuckled.

I just smiled at her. Then they bid goodbye.

 

 

"Is he working with halmeoni?" I asked Junhyung when he's driving me to my driving class.

"Nugu?" He asked back.

"Jang Geun Suk oppa."

"Hyung? Ah. Nope. He has his own company but our companies are kind of... business partners."

"Oh."  I said. "Why?" Junhyung asked.

"Nothing. Unnie sure is lucky, her husband is so handsome and kind and charismatic and--" 

Junhyung take a glance of me and says, "Your husband is perfect too." 

"Are you praising yourself?" I giggled.

"I'm not praising. I'm just stating the facts."

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. Don't forget to pick me up later." I said before getting off from his car.