Another Side of Him.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"I've already got my driver's liscence." I squealed when I get into Junhyung's car. He chuckled.

"Do you like it that much, huh?"

"Of course! Let's eat sushi for dinner. My treat." I said.

"Okay!"

 

We pulled up in front of a sushi shop and get inside quickly.

"Yeay sushi! I'm going to pick the most expensive one." Junhyung was already holding his chopstick.

"What? The most expensive? No. I don't bring a lot of money." I frowned.

"I don't care. You said that you're paying. And my wallet is in the car." He looked at me with innocent face.

"B-b-but I don't bring a lot of money! What if I end up washing the plates?"

"I would love to see that happen." Junhyung grinned.

"Oh come on. Don't be so mean. Just grab the midrange sushi. I'll call you oppa like how I call Myungsoo. Okay? Please?" I blinked cutely at him.

"Tcch. Arasso." Junhyung sighed and start to pick the sushi.

I don't think he's going to agree with me. But surprisingly he did. I chuckled and pick the sushi too.

 

While eating, I feel my stomach uncomfortable.

"I'm going to the toilet for a second." I said and grabbed my bag along.

I went inside the toilet and checked.

 

'Oh my God... It's the time of the month! How can I forget this? Aish!'

 

I looked for a pad inside my bag but I found none.

"Oh I'm dead..." I said to myself.

"Come on Soo Hee, think. Think. Think..... Oh right, Junhyung!" I quickly called Junhyung and he picked up.

"Junhyung!" I quickly said.

"What? Why are you calling? Is your head stuck in the toilet bowl?" He laughed at his own joke. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you help me with something?"

"What?"

"Can you..... Go buy me a..... Pa...." I'm too shy to say it to him. But I don't have anyone else I can ask for help.

"Buy you a..?" He asked.

"P-p-paa..... Okay can you buy me a pad?" I said it all. I closed my eyes tightly and wait for his answer.

"What?! Oh my God. Don't say that you're---"  "Yes I am. Please... Junhyung opppaa~ Please?"

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

'She's on her period, huh.'

"Aigoo. Arasso. I'll be back." I sighed as I end up the call. I told the sushi ahjussi that we're not done yet and I went to the nearest convenience store.

I looked at woman's section. There's make up, lipstick, shavers.... And there it is. There is so many of them.

'Which one should I choose?'

I looked at those pads. Some of the students and woman near me were looking at me. I looked at them back.

"Ah.. Hahaha." I chuckled awkwardly and walked to another section.

'I can't do this. It's embarrassing. Aish.'

 I take a deep breath and come back to the place just now. The female students were squealing. Maybe because of I'm hot. Yeah I know that.

"Excuse me, can you help me choose this? Ah... My wife needs one and I don't know which one should I buy." I asked a  female student near me. 

"A-a-ah.. If it's her first day, oppa should buy this." The student stuttered.

"Oh jinjja? Gomawo." I grabbed the pad and patted her head.

"Study well." I said smiling and one of her friends squealed.

 

After paying for Soo Hee's 'thing', I drove back to the sushi place and went to the toilet. I waited in front of the woman's toilet.

"Soo Hee... Kim Soo Hee." I called from the outside and take a peek inside the woman's toilet. There's no one. I quickly went inside.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"Soo Hee." I heard a knock on my toilet door.

"Junhyung? You came in?" I was shock.

"Palli open the door before someone came in."

I opened the door a bit, grabbed the pad he's holding and quickly locked the door back.

"Gomawo Junhyung, you better wait outside before someone come."

"Arasso."

 

After I was done, I went outside and sat at my table.

"Is everything okay?" He asked looking at me. But I couldn't look at him. I feel so embarrassed so I just nod.

After we ate some more, I pay for the sushi and went inside the car.

 

"Why are you so quiet?.." Junhyung asked as he drive us home.

"Eh? Nothing." I said.

"Are you.... Feeling embarrassed with me?" I could hear he chuckled.

'Of course I am! Argh!' I bit my lower lip and looked outside the window.

 

After we reached home, I went straight to my room. My own room. I'll be sleeping in my room like always again.

"Thanks for the meals." Junhyung said half yelling from outside.

I changed into my pajamas and sleep.

 

 

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling my stomach's hurting.

"Ahh..." I groaned. It's unbearable. It has always been like this. Period pain on my first day is .

Cold sweat was all over my face. I quickly looked for a pain killer but I found none. I dragged myself to Junhyung's room and knocked on his door.

"Why?" He rubbed his eyes while opening the door.

"Junhy...ung ah." I said holding my stomach with one hand and another one holding the wall for support.

"Ommo Soo Hee ah gwenchana?! Kim Soo Hee?" He panicked and carry me inside his room.

"Are you okay?" He wiped the sweat on my forehead.

"Do you.. Have a painkiller?" I asked him.

"What? I don't have any in this house. You lay back down first, I'll go buy some." He was about to get up but I grabbed his hand.

"It's midnight. The pharmacy has closed." I said.

"I'll go find somewhere else. You just stay here and get some rest, okay?" He kissed my forehead and rushed outside.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

I have no choice so I drove to halmeoni's house. I rang the door bell as many time as I can. And the door opened.

"J-J-Junhyung ssi, what are you doing in the middle of the night?" A maid asked with a shocked expression.

"Ahjumma, can you bring me some pain killer? Palli."

"Eh? Y-Yes sir."

Halmeoni got down and looked at me. Maybe the bell sound has woke her up.

"Ommo Junhyung, what are you doing here? Where's Soo Hee?" She asked.

"She's at home. She had a terrible stomach ache, halmeoni. The pharmacy has closed and we have no pain killer at home." I said.

"Could it be period pain?" Halmeoni asked. I think for a while.

"Maybe. I'm not sure." I answered and the maid come back. She give me a pack of pain killer.

"I'm going home now. Gomawo ahjumma. Sorry to wake you up halmeoni. Goodnight." I bowed slightly before driving back to my house.

 

I went straight to my room and helped Soo Hee eat the pills. I gave her some water and looked at her.

"Are you feeling a bit okay?" I asked. She nodded and smiled weakly.

"Where did you get those?"

"I went home."

"What? But it's twenty minutes from here."

"Yeah. You have no idea how fast I drive. Don't you ever scared me again with that."

She chuckled. "Mianhae... Kurigo gomawo."

I nodded and told her to go to sleep.