Small fight.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[Suzy's POV]

 

It's been a month since I last saw Soo Hee. She must be busy with works. Yeah, life as a maid, there's so much things to do. The house chores and all. But sometimes we just talk on the phone and I could feel she's happy. It's enough for me to know that. I forgot to tell her that I got a full time job now at the biggest and exclusive shopping complex in Korea. I work as a salesgirl in a boutique since the last two weeks.

I was cleaning the dress store when I saw a familiar figure. I put the whisk broom aside and take a closer look at the couple outside the store. I gasped when I realized that the girl is Soo Hee.

"What are we doing here?" She whined.

"Just pick a dress, would you? We're going to Imo's place. She's throwing a so-called business party." The man said with an annoying tone.

"Which Imo?" She blinked.

"Yah pabo. Of course Hara's mom. Another Imo is living with halmeoni. And halmeoni just make a party that day." He chuckled.

"Ah. Good point. But why should we buy a new dress? Can't I just wear the dress that I've already have? You know that I hate shopping."

"You sure are weird. Are you even a girl? Girls like shopping." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a normal one. I'm Kim Soo Hee." She giggled.

'Who is the man Soo Hee's with?' I thought as I take a closer look. But I don't remember knowing him somewhere.

"Now go pick a dress. You have to look good as my wife."

I gasped. 'WIFE?'

"Arasso." Soo Hee said and she walked inside the dress store I'm working. She didn't notice me since I hide behind the dress. 

My heart ache when I think that my one and only bestfriend-sister is married to someone and I don't even know anything. I gritted my teeth and walked towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. What can I help you?" I said in a tone. Soo Hee turned to look at me. She gasped.

"S-S-Suzy..." She said. The man come beside her.

"Do you know her?" The man asked and Soo Hee nodded.

"Suzy, I don't know... that you worked here." She said with her eyes widen.

"Why? So that you won't bring your husband here? Seriously Soo Hee, how can you......" I paused. "Chousung hamnida." I bowed to them and other workers in the shop before I went out.

"Suzy!" I could hear Soo Hee's calling me but I keep on walking. I feel offended. I looked down, holding my tears and keep walking until I hit someone.

"Ouch!" His coffee spilled on my arms. I frozed. The coffee was hot. I could feel my hand like burning.

"Ommo Miss, chosung hamnida." The man said all over again and wiped my right hand which was already turned red because of the hot coffee.

I didn't say anything. I pulled my hand from his grasp and nodded slightly before keep on walking to the rooftop. My hand hurt but I don't bother because I was still shock. Shocked from everything happened.

 

 

 

"Ahhhh!" I fall down on one of the bench and starts to cry. The fact that Soo Hee is married and I don't even know a thing really killed me inside. She can just give me a call if she really don't have time to see me. I hold my face with my hands and cry.

Suddenly I feel someone standing in front of me. I looked up and he showed his handkerchief.

"Does it hurt that much? I'm so sorry." He said and sit beside me. He grabbed my left hand and put the handkerchief inside my hand and grabbed my right hand to see my now 'red' hand.

He blow on it and put some medicine. I winced a bit and he kept on blowing.

"I was shocked when you kept on walking just now. Lucky there was a medicine shop on the third floor." He said.

"How did you know that I'm here?" I asked him while wiping my tears with his handkerchief.

"I just thought so. Because when I feel depress, I will always come here." He said.

"Did you.... work here?" I looked at him. He frozed.

"You.. Don't know me?" He asked which make me blinked.

"H-hm.. Yeah... I work here.. In the.... You know... The shop that sells..." He eyes wandered around.

"Sells suit and tuxedo? On the fifth floor?" I guessed.

"Yeah! Sells tuxedo." He chuckled. I laughed.

"I haven't seen your face before this." He looked at me.

"Oh... I'm new here. Just got hired two weeks ago. In the dress store." I said with a smile.

"Oh I see.. By the way, I'm Kim Myungsoo." He smiled which make my heart skipped a beat.

"Bae Suzy imnida." I shook his hand.

"So... Is your hand okay now?" Myungsoo asked.

"Oh. Gwenchanayo. It doesn't hurt."

"Then why are you crying just now?"

I looked at him. Something about him makes me feel.... I don't know.. Safe?

I looked down to my hand.

"I just know that my bestfriend got married. She didn't tell me anything and we were bestfriend for like hundred years." I frowned.

Myungsoo chuckled. "Hundred? Then how old are you now?"

I laughed. "That's not the point. Just imagine it, we have already promised that we'll be each other's bridesmaid someday. And to see that she's already married...... without even telling me." I sighed.

"Does it really matter?"

"Eh?"

"Does it really matter to be her bridesmaid? Doesn't it enough if you saw her happy with her new husband. And maybe she had her reasons why she didn't tell you. Bestfriends should be there to support each other, right?"

He was right. He says it all. And I didn't listen to Soo Hee. I was the wrong one.

"Myungsoo ssi, you're right." I smiled. Then I just realized that I have to get back to work.

"Ommo. I got to go now. I'm still working." She said standing up. "Your handkerchief..."

"Nah it's okay. You can keep it." He said.

"No. I'll make sure to give it back to you the next time we meet. Thanks for listening." I smiled and nodded slightly before excusing myself. He smiled and I got that butterflies in my stomach feelings... Again.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"Are you still thinking about just now?" I snapped out from my thoughts when Junhyung asked. I nodded slightly.

"Is she suppossed not to know about our marriage?" Junhyung asked again, keeping his eyes on the road. I nodded.

"I should have told her a long time ago. But I didn't know how to start." I sighed.

"Is she the one that you live with since you're child?"

"Yeah. She's Bae Suzy. I'm using your money to pay her late father's debt." I said and Junhyung nodded.

"I guess she don't know."

"Don't know what?" I look at Junhyung.

"She worked in one of our shopping malls. The mall just now, is Yong's Corporation's."

"Really? So that's why all the workers know you..." I mumbled.

"But Myungsoo who's incharged at the mall. His office is on the top of the building."

 

 

Junhyung pulled up in front of Hara's house. I get down from the car and went inside with Junhyung.

 

"Oh oppa, wasseo?" Hara greet us. Or more likely Junhyung.

"Oh." Junhyung said and get inside the house.

"Jun Mi unnie is inside. She wants to meet her." Hara said and glared at me.

"MWOH?! Noona?" Junhyung shocked.

"Who?" I tilted my head.

"Oh there you are!" A lady rushed towards us.

 

 

 

She's so beautiful with her short hair.

"Is this my sister-in-law?" She asked Junhyung.

"When did you come home?" Junhyung asked her back.

"So this is my sister-in-law." She looked at me.

"Yah Yong Jun Mi." Junhyung clenched his hand into a fist.

 

'Wooow, what's wrong?' I thought.

"Yong Jun Mi imnida, what's your name dongsaeng?" She asked.

"Kim.. Soo Hee imnida."

"You mean, YONG Soo Hee?" She chuckled.

This is the first time I heard that. Yeah I'm married to Junhyung and I should change my surname. I smiled when I see her giggled. She's so cute!

 

After some chatting with her, I went to look for Junhyung. He's drinking alone.

"I didn't know you had a really cool noona." I sat in front of him.

"Yeah. She lives in America with her family now. She's married. Oh, and her house is near with my parents' house there. And the last time I saw her, I was a kid. I almost forgot that I had a sister." He chuckled. I grabbed a glass and drink some water.

"Are you upset with something?"

"Yeah.. It's been years since I last saw her and look at her reaction.. She didn't even care to ask about me."

I could see hurt in Junhyung's eyes. He must love her noona a lot.

"Don't get drunk." He said to me.

"Look who's talking. Pfft. I just drink some water okay?" I pouted.

"Oh by the way, Jun Mi Unnie will be home for good." I said.

"With her family? Living with halmeoni?" Junhyung asked a bit shock.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I wonder what she's up to." Junhyung mumbled.

 

 


 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

Hey Guys! Sorry for not updating so long! Here you go.

Suzy and Myungsoo have know each other. Sorry to keep you waiting. keke~

And I know it seem suddenly but Junhyung will have a noona :O

Are you okay with that? 

LOL thanks for reading! Subscribes and comments are loved :*

 

xxJunkaynaxx