Contract marriage.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

The next day, I texted Suzy. I asked her to meet me at a park near the mall. She didn't reply my text. But I'm still going. I'll wait for her.

Junhyung dropped me for my driving class and after it end up, I went straight to the park.

I wait for a few minutes before someone poke my shoulder. I turned around.

"Suzy." I smiled and quickly hug her.

"Sorry I'm late. I was working just now and it's my rest time. So what's up?" She gave me a can of my favourite drink.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday--" "Nah it's okay. I'm sorry too. I ran out before even listening to you." She cut me off.

"Okay. Listen carefully." I told her the whole story. About Junhyung, my marriage and my mother.

 

"Oh my God!!!! Really?!" She yelled.

"Yeah. That happened on the night that I came home late."

"Yah you keep this for over a month from me?!"

"Mianhae. I'm scared."

"Aigoo. It really hurts here!" She hit her chest dramatically. I laughed.

"Mianhae. Let's go get some ice cream so that your heart won't hurt." I said and Suzy squealed. Yeah. This is how much she love ice cream.

 

"So.... You haven't do it yet?" Suzy asked when we already settled down in the ice cream shop.

"Do what?" I scoop another ice cream into my mouth.

"That... Oh come on.... Don't be so innocent." Suzy rolled her eyes and laughed. I tilted my head.

"Yah!!!!" I choked on my ice cream. "How can you asked me that?!" I blushed.

"Shhhhhh!!!" Suzy bowed to a few customers besides us and says sorry.

"I told you. I don't love him. And why would I sleep with him.." I said slowly.

"He's your husband afterall. And he's hot. Not to mention that he's freaaaaaking rich."

"We have a contract. I'll get a divorce in a year of marriage."

"So how about your mother?"

"She didn't know yet. She's finally get over me and I don't want to make her sad when Junhyung divorce me later. I want everything to come back like before when we're divorce. No string attached." I smiled a bit. I feel hurt when I imagine that there will be one day, that I'll stay away from halmeoni.. Omma and oppa.

Suzy nodded. "But she's your mother--" "Yes I'm doing this because she's my mother, Suzy. She'll be just fine without me. Do you expect me to live with her forever? That would be awkward. Halmeoni will hate me after the divorce."

"Are you sad?" Suzy looked at me in my eyes.

"W-why would I be?"

"You know you can't lie to me."

"Okay maybe a little." I chuckled. She's a witched! She knows everything about me.

"It's okay. I'll be here for you. Anytime and anywhere, just give me a call and I'll be there to protect you, arasso?"

"Thank you, Suzy ah."

"No. Thank YOU. For everything and I'm sorry I messed up everything."

"If it's not because of you, maybe I still haven't found my mother. Let's look from the positive side." I laughed and eat my ice cream. Suzy nodded and eat hers.

 

 

"So how's your driving class?" Junhyung asked after we had our dinner that night.

"Great. I'm getting my liscence next week." I smiled widely.

"Really? Good then. I'm getting a driver next week." He smiled widely.

"Wh-what the? No I'm not sending you to office." I mumbled. He laughed.

"Oh by the way, halmeoni told me to ask you if you want to work?"

"Work? Why?"

"She said you might be bored at home."

"I can work? Really?!" I'm a bit excited.

"Yeah. Work with me in Yong's Corporation." Junhyung smirked. My smile faded.

"No thanks."

"I thought so.."

 

Ding Dong~

 

I looked at Junhyung and he look back at me.

"Who?" I asked him.

"You go and check." He demand. I sighed and walked towards the door.

 

"Ommo! Unnie!" I was shocked to see Jun Mi in front of our door...... With some bags?

"Annyeong dongsaeng!" She hug me.

"Who is it?" Junhyung walk towards us and was shocked.

"Noona! Wh-what are you doing here?" He asked standing beside me.

"Ah palli. It's cold." She grabbed her bag and get inside the house.

"Can't you see? I'm staying here for a few days." She said. I gasped quietly.

"Then how about your husband and son?"

"They're at halmeoni's house. Don't worry. They'll be fine."

"Did you have a fight with hyung?" Junhyung looked at Jun Mi in her eyes.

"Just a small fight, don't worry.." She said slowly and sat on the couch.

 

Junhyung looked at me and I looked at him back.

'Get your things into my room.' He mouthed. I was blur at first. So I asked him 'why?'

'Do you want her to know that we sleep in a different room?!' He mouthed back.

"AH!!!" I yelled when I realized that.

Jun Mi looked at me. "Wae?" She asked, flipping the channel to find something to watch.

"Oh. Nothing. Ahahahaha." I laughed awkwardly. So do Junhyung.

"Unnie, I'm going to prepare your room." I said finding excuses to put my things into Junhyung's room.

"It's okay. I can do it myself." She said.

"No!... I mean... You should rest, just let me prepare your towels and toiletries." I said smiling.

"Oh okay..." She nodded and watch the Korean drama she always watch.

'Go. I'll take care of her.' Junhyung mouthed and pushed me a bit. I nodded and rushed upstairs.

 

 

[YONG JUN MI's POV]

 

"So.... How are you?" Junhyung sat on the couch near mine.

"I'm good. How is my little dongsaeng?" I asked back.

"I've grown up, Jun Mi." I smacked his head.

"OUCH! What?!" he yelled.

"Call me noona." I hissed.

"Have you eat?" Junhyung asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yup. Okay now, tell me everything." I switched off the TV and looked at Junhyung. 

"About what?"

"Soo Hee. Why with the sudden marriage? Did you get her pregnant?"

"Noona!"

"Then?" 

"Halmeoni who wanted us to get married straight away after I introduce Soo Hee to her." Junhyung sighed.

"But you love her, don't you? So it doesn't matter."

"Y-yeah, of course I love her.. So much. Haha." He laughed weirdly.

'Maybe it's true. Maybe Halmeoni is true.'

 

*Flashback*

 

(In America)

 

Ring ding dong ring ding dong~

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Yoboseyo, Yong Jun Mi. When are you coming home? I really missed you." Halmeoni said across the line.

"Halmeoni! I missed you too! I'm going home in a few days more. Just wait, okay?"

"Neh. By the way, did you saw about your dongsaeng's marriage?"

"Yes. It's all over the internet. 'Yong's Heir choose his soul mate' and bla bla." I said which make halmeoni chuckled.

"She have the same name with the late Myungsoo's dongsaeng. And her past seem to be same. I'm thinking that maybe because of that, Junhyung falls for her."

"She looks pretty... And kind." I said while looking at their wedding's photos online.

"Yes she is.. But, I really need your help. Let's talk when you got home."

"Neh halmeoni." I said before ending up the call.

 

 

(In Korea)

"Halmeoni!!" I screamed and hug her tightly when I reached at her house.

"Jungjo halmeoni!! (great-grandmother) I missed you!" My 4 years ols son hugged halmeoni too.

"Annyeonghaseyo, halmonim. Orinmaneyo." My husband nodded slightly.

"Come in and take a rest." She smiled widely.

 

"So halmeoni, what did you want to talk about?" I sat down in front of halmeoni that night when everyone have gone to bed.

"You know, when Junhyung and Soo Hee were still living in this house, the maid found something in their room. She saw a document and check what's inside because he thought that Junhyung left his important document at home. But then, it's not something related to the office." Halmeoni paused and looked at me seriously. I gulped.

"What... is inside the envelope, halmeoni?"

"A Marriage Contract."

 

*End of flashback*

 

That's why halmeoni asked them to move into their new house. She thought that they might fall in love or something. But looks like nothing happen.

'So that's why this love expert is here. To make them fall in love.' I chuckled at my thought.

There's nothing like I'm having a husband-wife fight. It just excuses.

"What are you laughing at?" Junhyung asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Nothing.. Ahhh I'm so tired. I'm going to sleep now. Take my bag upstairs." I stand up and stretched.

"What am I? Your maid? Tcch." Junhyung smirked. I smacked his head again.

"Now now. Be a good little dongsaeng would you?"

"Ouch. I've grown up." He hissed and grab my bag.

 

 


 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey guys!

Double update for you guys! ^^

Thanks for the comments (:

 

xxJunkaynaxx