Revealing The Truth.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[Junhyung's POV]

 

"Soo Hee ah, you're here!" Myungsoo called out.

The others were all there except for my parents. They were in overseas but I have already informed them so they might be on plane right now. Everyone was shocked with the news. I was visiting the construction site when I got the news so I rushed here, thinking that Myungsoo might need some support. He was crying non-stop. Yes, when it comes to his mother, he just can't held in and act tough.

I looked at Soo Hee's crying face. I knew she's close with aunt but I don't know that she'll cry like this. She was walking slowly towards us, looking so weak. I was about to hold her when Myungsoo already did it for me. I was taken aback.

Soo Hee was crying like hell in Myungsoo's embrace. She was supposed to calm Myungsoo not the other way around. The others were looking at them too and quite confused with the situation.

"Oppa.." She cried out. Myungsoo started to cry again. Just then the doctor came out.

"She needed a surgery. But we don't have enough supply for her blood type." The doctor informed.

We already knew that the most suitable person for the blood transfusion is from her own family which is halmeoni, appa, second aunt and Myungsoo. But the thing is, halmeoni is too old and is not suitable for donating blood anymore. Appa is in overseas. Second aunt has low blood pressure and the only person left is Myungsoo. But he doesn't have the same blood category with his mother. He has the same as his father.

"I'll do it. Just take my blood and save my daughter!" Halmeoni burst into tears again.

"Madam, it's not possible. Please think of your health." The doctor said softly, calming halmeoni. She was about to argue back when suddenly Soo Hee intefere.

"D-doctor, I might be a suitable donor for her. Please run a test for me." 

All eyes were on Soo Hee now.

"And, who are you to the patient?" The doctor asked back politely.

"I-i'm.... Her daughter.."

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

Everyone has their eyes fixed on me.

"I-i'm.... Her daughter.." I said slowly. They gasped. I take a glance at them. 

"Oh I didn't know Mrs. Kim has a daughter. Well.. Okay then, please follow me." The doctor said. Myungsoo squeezed my hand and gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back faintly and went to follow the doctor.

 

 

[Myungsoo's POV]

 

When Soo Hee walked away, I looked at my family members in front of me.

"I think you owed us some explanation here, oppa." Hara said making the others pay their attention to me. Especially Junhyung.

"She's.... our Soo Hee. Our little Soo Hee that we lost long time ago." I said slowly.

"Ommo!" Halmeoni widen her eyes. They looked at each other with widen eyes.

"Do you know about this?" Halmeoni asked Junhyung as they all looked at him. He slowly shook his head, still can't register what was happening.

"No one else knows except for me and Soo Hee. We just happened to know it right after Junhyung's wedding."

"Oh God." Aunt gasped. I know this was too much to accept. It was so long ago. Junhyung was emotionless.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I lied weakly on the hospital bed. The doctor take out quite a lot of my blood. It's okay though. This is the least I could do for my mum. She's already in the operation theater. The others were waiting there. I kept on praying for her to be safe. 

It was 5 p.m when I woke up. I didn't realized when I fell asleep though. I feel quite good now. Just then I realized that Junhyung was sitting straightly beside my bed. I jolted a bit. His gaze was on me all the time. His face was emotionless, unreadable. I don't know what he was thinking. His eyes were cold. I hate the way he looked at me.

"Do you wanna get out now?" His voice was flat. Since I'm feeling quite okay, I nodded. I'm sure my mum has already went out of the operation theater.

I get off the bed and walked together with Junhyung. He leads me to my mum's room, I guess. He didn't say anything since we got out from the room. I wonder what he's been thinking.

 

"Soo Hee ah..." I heard my mum's weak voice as I entered the room. There were only halmeoni and Myungsoo inside.

"Ne.. Are you okay now?" I felt the urge to cry as I saw her lying weakly on the bed. I walked to her when she gestured me to.

"Uri Soo Hee ah.." She cried as she caressed my cheek.

"Ne..... Omma." I said softly.

"I'm so sorry for not recognizing you."

I shook my head. "No. It's me. I'm so sorry for not telling you earlier."

 

 

Few hours passed. I've been beside my mum, feeding her, chatting with her. Looks like everyone started to accept the fact that I am their lost Soo Hee. They treat me like always but a bit friendlier than usual, I think. Not that I complain though.

It's almost 11 p.m when omma told me to go home. She wanted me to rest since I looked pale. I wanted to stay with her for the night but I shrugged it off. I'm afraid that I'll might disturb her from resting if I stay any longer.

Junhyung hasn't really talked to me for the whole day. He went out for a while in the evening and came back just now to take a look at mum and to fetch me as well.

 

"Is everything okay?" I asked while we're heading home. I left my car at the hospital. Halmeoni told me to just come and get it tomorrow.

"Hm." Junhyung said. I shrugged it off. Let's wait till we get home. I know something was wrong.

 

"Junhyung ah," I called when we got inside the house. He was already heading to his room when he turned back, "What?"

"What's wrong with you? You haven't talked to me all day long. Did I do something?" I asked slowly. I really hate this side of him.

"Nothing."

"Say it.. So we can work it out together." I feel like crying in front of him. I don't know why I'm so weak these days.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're......" He can't continue his words. He rubbed his face as he sighed.

"I-I'm sorry... I was just finding the right time.. I--"

"And I thought I knew everything about you.. Seriously, all these while how can you keep this from me? Don't you trust me? Do I really need to hear it from anyone else? From Myungsoo?"

"I-it's not that I don't trust you. I just..." I just don't think that's important. And I almost forgot about it too. I can't answer him out loud. I was still thinking for the right words to say.

"Save it, Soo Hee." With that, he walked to his room. I sighed as I went into his room as well. I'm not finished yet.

 

"Okay, look. I know I was wrong and I'm sorry for that. It's not that I don't trust you, Junhyung ah." I said, looking at him. He ignored me as he went inside the bathroom and came out with PJs.

"Junhyung ah," I called again. My voice was trembling. I was holding my tears in.

He lied on his bed. I sighed. I have to settle it tonight. I hate it if I have to see his cold eyes again tomorrow.

I went to his bed and climb onto him. He looked shock with my actions. Well, so am I. It was the last way I could think of to make him pay attention to me.

"Junhyung ah," I called softly. He was still in shock.

"Listen.. I also just knew about this when we first got married. I was waiting for the most suitable time to tell all of you... But later on, I almost forgot about it... I'm so sorry that you have to hear it from Myungsoo and not from myself. Things just got this way.. It's not that I don't trust you. I trust you with all my heart..I'm so sorry. I love you." I leaned down to kiss him. My hand was on his chest and I could felt his heart beating so fast.

I could feel he smiled throughout the kiss we shared. I was smiling too. His lips and mine matched each other perfectly. He flipped me over so now that he was on top of me. Our kiss became passionate like always. I wrap my hands around his neck to deepen the kiss. He nibbled on my lips, asking for entrance. I parted my mouth slightly as I felt his tounge against every corner of my mouth. Soft moans could be heard by then.

My body was burning, my heart was beating so fast and loud.

He trailed kisses from my jaw to my neck as I ran my fingers through his hair. I breathed heavily.

Suddenly he stopped. He looked at me. "I-i'm sorry. If you're not ready I'll--"  

"I'm ready." I cut him off. He let out a small smile as he continued to kiss me.

And..

The rest of the night is a secret ;)

 

 

I woke up the next morning to find Junhyung's sleeping face an inch away from mine. I smiled as I caressed his cheek. His hands were wrapping my waist tightly. I blushed when last night scene flashed in my mind.

'What? 'I'm ready'? Aigoo so embarrasing!' I closed my eyes in embarrasement.

'Did I sound so desperate?' *facepalm*

Junhyung stir in his sleep. I quickly pretend to sleep back. I could feel his lips landed on my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes. He was smiling sweetly. I smiled sheepishly at him.

'Okay now..... How do I get up?' I asked myself as I saw my dress was at the other side of the room. Junhyung grabbed his boxer near the bed and was about to wear it when I closed my eyes with my hands quickly. I heard him chuckled.

"Wake up. Or you'll be late to work." He said as he wear a shirt. I sit up straightly on the bed with the blanket wrapping tightly around my bare body. I looked at my dress. It was too far from the bed. I don't remember how did it get there though.

"C-can you get that for me?" I asked Junhyung as I point at my dress, blushing madly. He chuckled.

"Come on, I've seen everything. Just go and get it." He smirked. I feel like jumping off a cliff now. I glared at him playfully.

"Aish." I tighten my grip on the blanket and slowly stand up. I grabbed my undergarments on the floor and walked carefully to my dress. Junhyung laughed at me.

"Aish!" I walked out of Junhyung's room.

"Yah, that's my blanket!" He yelled from inside before burst into laughters again.

 

I got ready for work and went to prepare breakfast for the both of us. I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind while I was cooking. I smiled when he rest his head on my shoulder.

"Omelette?" He asked, still not letting me go.

"Hmm. Is it okay?" I asked back while flipping the omelette.

"Everything is fine as long as you're with me." He answered. I laughed as I turned to face him.

"Aigoo, so cheesy in the morning." I hit his chest playfully. He chuckled.

We eat together as I just listened to Junhyung's talking. I love his smile so much. The way he speaks is just so cute. I always think that it's weird how he can change my mood easily.

I smiled at the thought. It feels like my life is perfect. I has a lovely family and caring husband.

How I wish I can stop the time now, how I wish I can laugh with him every single time, how I wish he treasures his time with me too, how I wish we could stay like this forever.. I really wish that our love will never change towards each other especially when I've already fall hard for him..

 

 

[No One POV]

 

A girl strolled her bag, coming out from the 'Arrival' exit at Incheon Airport. She went to the airport exit and smiled widely as the wind blew on her face.

The smell of South Korea. This is what she thought she missed the most.. And she missed someone too. It's been years and she was dying to see that man.

She brought out her phone from her handbag and composed a text message.

 

'Junhyung oppa, I'm back..'

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys,

I'm sorry for not updating for days. My uncle passed away last Wednesday. It was so sudden and I was in shock :'(

I went to visit his family in my hometown and it kills me deep inside when I see his wife tried so hard to laugh. She tried so hard to crack a joke. But instead of laughing, I just feel like crying.

It was because of heart failure. I still can't believe it till now :( He was just fine all these while..

I just can't.... Sorry for the wait, guys.

xxJunkaynaxx