Yong Junhyung.. He's Not That Bad.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

"I didn't like you since the first time I saw you. You have no manners... Well what should I expect from a motherless person like you. Of course your mother hasn't teach you anything." Hara eyed me from head to toe.

I was taken aback by her words.

"Being raised by a poor and uneducated family, well you're lucky enough. Tsk tsk tsk. What a life." Hara continued.

I gritted my teeth. 'Poor and uneducated?' 

"Well excuse me, you--"

"We're home~" Myungsoo and my mom cut me off when they shout from the front door.

My mom rushed inside. "Yes! I'm first." She said smiling.

"Aish omma. I was about to win just now if you didn't push me!" Myungsoo said frowning.

"I pushed you? When?" My mum fake a gasp.

"Aish!" Myungsoo whined as he stomped to his room. My mum just laughed at Myungsoo.

I blinked at their childishness. 'Are they for real? Fighting like children...' I thought.

"Oh! Annyeong Soo Hee ah!" My mum wave to me.

I smiled. "Annyeong. Imo, have you eat?" I asked.

"Nae. I ate with Myungsoo just now.... Hara ah, why are you still here?" She suddenly asked Hara who is sitting on the couch.

"N-n-nae? Oh. I'm going home tonight. Imo, do you hate me that much?" Hara pouted. My mum laughed.

"Aigoo... Aniya. I'm just asking." My mum sat beside her. 

I don't want to disturb them and I was still angry with Hara so I decided to go to my room.

I went inside and saw Junhyung in front of his laptop. Maybe doing his work. I went straight into bathroom to take a bath.

After that, I look at myself in the mirror. My lips and cheek are a bit swollen.

Before I went home from my house just now, Suzy had to put a lot of make up to cover my face. Well she said that she don't want my 'employer' to think of me as a gangster. I feel bad for lying to her.

I went out of the bathroom and saw Junhyung was watching TV. I tip toed to the bed, hoping that Junhyung wouldn't notice.

 

[JUNHYUNG'S POV]

 

I was watching the TV when I feel someone behind me. I turned around and saw Soo Hee tip toe-ing to the bed.

'You want to steal the bed, aren't you??' I thought as I went behind her.

"Mwo hae?" I asked her. She quickly stand up straight and laughed awkwardly.

"Aha-ha-ha. I was... Exercising. Yeah. One. Two. One. Two." She stretched out her arms and neck. I rolled my eyes. 

"You'll be sleeping on the couch tonight. My back is still hurt. Thanks to you." I said to her with her back facing me.

"Mianhae. I'll go sleep on the couch." She grabbed a pillow on the bed.

'Mwo? That's it? She don't want to fight for the bed?' Soo Hee was about to walk pass me when I grabbed her hand.

"Y-you don't want to fight for the bed?" I asked her. She shakes her head with her face facing down.

'Is she feeling guilty about my back?' 

"W-w-why are you being like this all of a sudden?" I lowered my head to see her face.

"YAH! What's with your face?!" I was shock to see bruise on her cheek. She finally face me.

 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

Junhyung touched my chin and turn my face to right and left to see my cheeks.

I pushed his hand off my chin.

"I'm okay." I said looking at his eyes. He seems worried.

"I didn't ask if you're okay or not. I'm asking what the hell had happened?!" He yelled and I could see anger in his eyes.

"I-I-I......." I don't know what to say. Somehow I feel scared.

"Who did this?" He closed his eyes. Try to calm himself down. I could hear his heavy breathing.

"The loan sharks." I said slowly.

"What?" He widen his eyes.

So I told him everything about what happen earlier.

 

"So that was why you're coming home late? And you didn't want to tell me anything about it?" He asked while putting something like cream on my cheeks. I was sitting in front of him.

"W-why would I tell you? It's not like you'll care and we just got married for like two days. We're still strangers." I said as I tried to take the cream off his hand. "I can put it myself y'know." I said.

"How much more did you need?" He asked ignoring what I just said.

"What?" I asked. Confused.

"Money. If I gave you ten millions, is it enough?" he asked.

"W-w-why would you give me? And why are you being so nice today?" I blinked at him.

"Normal girls wouldn't ask why would I give them money. They would be squealing if I brought them shopping. You sure are something." He mumbled and went to his bed. Leaving the cream on the table.

"What's up with him?" I asked myself.

 

 

 

I stirred in my sleep as I felt sunlight beaming on my face. I looked at the clock beside the TV. It's 8 a.m

I rubbed my eyes as I stand up and look at the bed. Junhyung wasn't there. I went to the bathroom and when I passed the mirror, I looked at my face. There's no more bruise.

'Whow. What a cream....' I thought.

I quickly take a short bath and went to the kitchen. I don't want to be think as a lazybum. 'Yeah. I should help the maids sometime.'

"Morning." I went to the kitchen and greet the maids. They all look shock.

"Agashi, what are you doing here? Please sit at the dining table. We'll be serving in a few minutes." A maid said.

"Oh really? Alright, let me help you serve." I said which make the maid gasp.

"Andwaeyo! Mr. Junhyung will be mad. Please sit at the dining table, agashi." The maid said.

"Why would Junhyung be mad? Gwenchanayo. It's not like you force me or something. I want to help you guys." I smiled.

The maids look at each other and smiled back to me. So I help them carry some of the breakfast to the table.

 

"Morning everyone." I said as I put down the tray on the table.

"Ommo. Why are you doing this?" My mum asked while halmeoni just smile looking at me.

"Just feel like helping around." I said as I sat beside Junhyung, in front of Myungsoo.

Junhyung look at me as I whisper to him, "Thanks for the cream." I giggled softly.

"Only for the cream?" He whispered back. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Eat a lot." Myungsoo suddenly put some of the dishes on my rice.

"Ah nae. Oppa too." I said as I put some dish on his bowl. I could see Junhyung glaring at me. I look at him and mouthed 'wae?'.

 

After the breakfast, Junhyung excused himself first to go to work. Being a good 'wife' I am because halmeoni, omma and Myungsoo are watching, I helped Junhyung with his tie.

"Since when did you call that jerk 'oppa'?" Junhyung look at me while I'm fixing his tie.

"Jerk? Do you mean Myungsoo oppa?" I asked.

"Stop calling him oppa." Junhyung said coldly.

"Wae? He's older than me so I should call him oppa." I said.

"So am I." Junhyung said.

"Wait.... Are you jealous?" I looked at Junhyung. He avoided me eyes.

"Why would I?" He mumbled before taking his car keys and went to the front door. I chuckled.

"Drive carefully, Junhyung OPPA~" I waved to Junhyung and he just glared at me.

 

 

I walked into my room and my phone rang. I quickly picked up the call.

"Soo Hee ah! I don't know how to thank you! Gomawo. Jinjja gomawo." Suzy said on the line.

"Thank me? What for?" I asked her.

"For everything. For loving me, for taking care of me, for being with me when I need you.... And for the money that you have bank in to my account last night."

"W-wait. Last night? I didn----" Suddenly I remembered what Junhyung said this morning. 'Only for the cream?'...

"Oh that money! Ah.... I borrowed from my employer. Ha.Ha" I laughed awkwardly.

"Did you say to him that you're borrowing his money to pay back the debts?"

"Well yeah. He saw my bruised face last night and I have to tell him the truth."

"Ommo, your employer must be really rich that he can let you borrow twenty millions just like that"

"T-t-twenty million?!!!" I widen my eyes. 'Junhyung bank in twenty millions in Suzy's bank account?!'

"Yah, why do you seems shock?" Suzy asked.

"Ah.. Ani... Suzy ah, I got to go now. I have works to do. And, you must pay the loan shark palli."

"Jamkkan. I just want to say that I've returned half the money into your employer's account. Please thank him for me. And I've already pay back all the debts. Gomawo Soo Hee" Suzy said before end up the call.