Getting started?

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I woke up to see the white ceiling and the white wall and the white blanket wrapping my body. I blinked twice.

'Where am I?' I thought.

"Soo Hee ah, you woke up?!" I heard Suzy's voice. She quickly hug me and became teary.

"Yah yah. Wae? Don't cry." I patted her back.

"How can I not cry when I see you finally wake up after just lying down for the past two days!" She yelled. I quickly pulled out from the hug to cover my ears.

'Man, she's too loud.'

"So you mean, I've been sleeping for two days straight? In the hospital?" I asked her. I looked around. It's not the normal ward. It's the VVIP room and it feels like I was in the hotel instead of hospital. And for two days? Wow. How much does it cost?

"Yeah. It's the third day though.."

"OMMO! Mr. Lee!" I gasped when I remember what was happening two days ago. The meeting!

I tried to get out of the bed but Suzy was way to fast. She grabbed my hand and forced me to sit on the bed.

"Yah! You still think about works now? Just think about your health first! Do you know how worried we all are? Your halmeoni cried non stop, your oppa can't even focus on his works. Junhyung ssi too doesn't---"

"Whoaaa. It's fun to know that everyone loves me." I cut off Suzy when she mentioned Junhyung. I don't really feel like talking about him though. I'm stupid right? Why would he worried about me.

"Yah!" She yelled. "You do it one more time, I'm sure to beat you hard!" She wiped her tears roughly. I laughed. 

"If I could choose, I also don't wanna get attack twice. Do you know how hurt it is?... I really thought that I'm dying." I said slowly.

Suzy looked at me softly before she pulled me in her embrace again. I still can't forget the pain. I was really feel like dying at that time.

"Myungsoo is here too but he went outside to buy me drinks... Ah right! I have to call Junhyung to inform him abou---"

"No need! Don't call him." I quickly spat out, tightening the embrace.

"Ommo wae? Do you know how worried he was? He didn't eat for two days straight! He always stay here with you, holding onto you hand, day and night..." She paused, "So I thought that maybe he needs some rest. I already promise him to call him once you're awake. He just went home though."

"That's my point. Let him rest for a while. Why bother him? He's not even my real husband." I said pointing out.

 

"What was that supposed to mean?" I jolted when I heard that familiar voice.

"Oppa...." I widened my eyes as I saw Myungsoo and Woo Hyun at the door.

"What are you talking about, Kim Soo Hee?" Myungsoo asked with his eyes staring right in my eyes.

"Oh God."

Myungsoo made me tell him everything, from the day I met Junhyung and so on. Woo Hyun too was listening to me. And he was shock to hear that I am Myungsoo's little sister that was lost long time ago.

 

"So all these while you've been lying to halmeoni? To me?!" Myungsoo raise his voice. I just looked down, playing with my fingers on my lap.

"Myungsoo ssi, she had a situation before and somehow it turned up that way." Suzy said to Myungsoo.

"Hmm now it makes sense that he doesn't know about you claustrophobia.. Myungsoo ah, how can you scold sick people..." Woo Hyun suddenly said and pat my back. I smiled a bit at him. Myungsoo sighed.

"So... my long-lost bestfriend's dongsaeng is my highschool hoobae." Woo Hyun suddenly said.

"Highschool hoobae?" Suzy suddenly asked Woo Hyun back.

"Oppa, please don't tell anyone else, eo?" I mean it to be halmeoni. I tugged on Myungsoo's shirt. He looked away and sighed again.

"Opppaaa~" I whined. "Aish arasso." He said finally making me smile wider.

"Ah right, you're Bae... Suzy right?" Woo Hyun suddenly said to Suzy. She looked at Woo Hyun for a while before she squealed. Making me and Myungsoo looked at them.

"Sunbae! Ommo! It's been a long time, really. I didn't know you're Myungsoo ssi's friend!" Suzy said half-yelling.

"You guys haven't meet each other? She always stay here after her work ends." Myungsoo said.

"Ah no wonder. I only came here in the morning before going to work. This is my first time visiting in the evening." Woo Hyun said.

"Mwoya? You guys always stay here when I was unconcious?" I asked. A bit touched.

"Yeah. Thanks to someone who makes me so worried that I feel like staying here for the whole day." Woo Hyun said to me and chuckled.

"She has been Soo Hee's bestfriend since high school. How can I not know my hoobaes.." Woo Hyun then said to Myungsoo.

"Whoa. Since when you're this beautiful. Still single?" Woo Hyun suddenly asked Suzy and winked at her. Making me and Suzy laughed so hard. He is totally the same sunbae we know!

"Ehem ehem.." Myungsoo suddenly coughed and smirked at Woo Hyun. Suzy blushed. I continue to laugh at the confused Woo Hyun.

 

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

I lied down on the sofa in the living room for a while. I really felt tired. I didn't sleep or eat for two days straight. When I was about to fall asleep on the couch, someone shook my body softly.

"Junhyung ah," I heard halmeoni's voice. Then it hit me that I was at halmeoni's.

"Ne, halmeoni?" I sit up straight as I rub my eyes.

"Myungsoo called just now saying that Soo Hee has awake. I'm going to the hospital now." Halmeoni said. I quickly stand up. Then I saw Hara who was staring at me guitily.

"I-I'm going too." I said quickly and halmeoni nod. I walked passed Hara and she grabbed my hand.

"Oppa, I wanna go too." I shrugged off from Hara's grasp as I looked to the front. I don't really want to face her.

"Not now."

"Goo Hara," Halmeoni called out. "You stay at home first." Halmeoni said strictly and walked outside. The moment Soo Hee was sent to the hospital, Hara had admit it all.

 

 

 

*Three hours before*

 

I hold onto Soo Hee's hand tightly. Soo Hee was so weak by the time we reached the hospital that time. The doctor said if she was sent later, she might be in danger. I sighed.

It's been the third day since Soo Hee was hospitalized. Halmeoni and Myungsoo were here most of the time. They just went home to sleep only. Omma, appa and the other also came to take a look at Soo Hee's condition. But they can't stay long since they have to handle my works and theirs. I've been here since then and abandoning everything else. Nothing else matter to me other than Soo Hee.

Soo Hee is stable and we just have to wait for her to wake up. That was what I was told by the doctor yesterday.

"Soo Hee ah... I'm sorry. Please wake up." I said slowly as I caressed Soo Hee's cheek. I was truly regret for yelling at her because of the plan. I sighed again.

The door was creaked open revealing Goo Hara and Myungsoo. She walked slowly inside the room and stand behind me. I take a glance at her before looking at Soo Hee's sleeping face again.

"O-o-oppa.."

"I don't really want to see you, Hara ah..." I said tiredly. I was still mad at her about my plan and yet, she didn't stop there. She even locked Soo Hee in the toilet. How am I suppose to look at her without controlling myself from not beating her?

The security from my office had report everything to me. From the CCTV, Hara was the one who walked to the exit door right after Soo Hee. Hara had even admit it in front of all of us. She cried a lot. I guess she regretted everything. Halmeoni too, refuse to talk to her since then.

"Hyung, listen to her first." Myungsoo suddenly said and came nearer. I looked at them. Hara was looking at the floor. Her eyes became teary again.

"Oppa, I didn't mean to harm Soo Hee this way. I was just messing around at that time.. Hoping that she would be scold by Mr. Lee because she come out late. I didn't mean... I don't know she has this claustraphobia thing." Hara said slowly, crying again. I turned to look at her slowly.

Yes, it's not fully her fault. She loves to mess around and I can understand that. Plus, Soo Hee is alright now. But still, I'm really mad at her. I needed time to cool down.

"Apologize to her when she wakes up." I said and went to the room's bathroom for a while.

 

I went out to find Suzy and Myungsoo sitting at the sofa beside Soo Hee's bed.

"You're here?" I greet Suzy tiredly. She always stay here after her work. Hara was no where to be found. She left I guess. That's the best for me and her. I don't really think I could speak to her nicely after all these things.

"Oh. Junhyung ssi, let me take care of Soo Hee. You look so weak. Go home first and take a rest." She said to me. I smiled at her faintly.

"Ne hyung. You haven't eat anything or sleep. Go home, hyung." Myungsoo said. Myungsoo has been a good dongsaeng since Soo Hee was hospitalized. I remembered how close we were when we were child.

"It's okay. I---"  "Naaaah." Suzy cut me and pushed me slowly to the door, passing my car key as well. I sighed.

She's so stubborn sometimes and I don't have the energy to fight her.

"Arasso. Please call me as soon as possible when she wakes up. Thanks." I said before heading out. She nodded and smiled.

 

*Now*

 

[YOUR POV]

I lie back on the bed after having my meals.

'Yecks, is it my tongue or the hospital food wasn't that good?'

Myungsoo went out to sent Suzy home and Woo Hyun had excused himself because he has meeting to attend to. It's been a while since I had a good time laughing with Suzy. 

Just then the door creaked open revealing halmeoni....... And Junhyung. I sit up and smiled sweetly at halmeoni, ignoring Junhyung.

"Soo Hee ah," Halmeoni quickly hug me.

"Ne halmeoni." I hug her back. Junhyung was behind halmeoni, facing me. I take a glance at his pale face before pulling out from halmeoni's embrace.

"Are you okay now?" Halmeoni asked while smiling. I nod quickly.

"I'm soooooo good now! Please let me go home? I'm bored here." I asked with puppy eyes. Halmeoni patted my head.

"Aish. Andwae. You have to stay here for a few days more. Recover fully first, arasso?"

I pouted. "Ne halmeoni."

 

"Junhyung ah, what are you doing standing there?" Halmeoni suddenly said to Junhyung.

"Eo?" Junhyung snapped out of his thoughts.

"Aigoo, you were so worried back then. Why are you so stiff now?" Halmeoni make way, as if signing Junhyung to come and hug me or something. Junhyung and I blinked at each other. Halmeoni looked at me and then at Junhyung.

"You want me to get out and give you guys some privacy?" Halmeoni asked. I widen my eyes.

"Aniyo halmeoni." I said. She chuckled. 

"Gwenchana. I want to meet your doctor by the way. Take your time." Halmeoni went out leaving me and Junhyung alone.

'What was that for, halmeoni~' I thought. 

 

Junhyung suddenly walk to me.

"Are you okay now?" He asked while sitting on the chair by the bed.

"Uh." I nod, not looking at him. I was mad at him just now. But I don't know why I feel this sudden nervous and I'm no longer mad at him.

He searched for my eyes as I just stare at everywhere else but not him.

"Look at me." He said in a tone. I have no choice so I slowly looked at him.

I felt butterflies in my stomach when our eyes met. I looked at his tired face. He looks so pale and handsome.

"I'm sorry." He said, staring straight into my eyes. I could see his sincerity. I smiled a bit and nod.

"Gwenchana." I said softly. He smiled sweetly at me. I have to admit that he looks so charming.

'Oh my God. What's wrong with me?!'

"Have you eat?" He asked me.

"Yes. I just ate just now. How about you? You look so pale."

"I haven't eat anything yet."

"Yaah. Go and eat something. How can you take care of me in this condition. Go." I pushed his shoulder slightly.

"Shiro. I'm not hungry. I'm just sleepy.." And with that, he stands up and climb up my bed. I widen my eyes at his action. He suddenly lie down on my bed and pulled me together with him making me lay down beside him.

Because of the hospital bed is a single bed, Junhyung's body and mine were dangerously close. His hands were hugging my waist and he rest his chin on my head.

 

"How about if we...... Start again?" He asked slowly.

"Huh?" I was quite blur with his question.

'Start what again?.. Could it be that he means our relationship? Aish couldn't be.'

I looked up slowly to find he was already asleep. I chuckled.

I know he was so tired. Poor him. I slide up a bit to make my head and his head a level. I looked at his face.

His bang was covering his left eyes.

'How can someone be this perfect?'

It's not that I didn't realized before that he has a good look, but maybe because of I don't want to admit it.

I keep on studying his face, his eyes, his nose...

And my eyes stop at his lips. I smiled a bit as I leaned in slowly.

 

"Soo Hee ah, the doctor said.. OMMO!" I jolted back and quickly sat up straight. My heart was beating so fast that it feels like coming out from my chest.

"Halmeoni, it's not like what you think...." I quickly said and looked at Junhyung. He was still sleeping. Luckily.

Halmeoni laughed looking at my nervous face as if she caught me doing something bad... Well..

"Aigoo, these kids." Halmeoni shook her head as she laugh. I looked down in embarrassment.

"Let him sleep a little more. I'm going home now. I've already called the chaffeur to pick me up, so don't worry and rest well, arasso?"

"Ne halmeoni." I said.

"Ah right, you can go home tomorrow. Stay for another night tonight and come home with Junhyung tomorrow." halmeoni said.

"Ne halmeoni." I said again.

"Ah one more thing, listen to the doctor well and take your medication properly."

"Ne halmeoni." I chuckled.

"Continue what you're doing just now. Should I lock the door too?"

"Ne halmeo--.. Halmeoni!" I said half-yelling and blushed when I realized what she said. Halmeoni laughed. I take a glance at Junhyung and he was still sleeping.

"Arasso. I'm going home now."

"Ne, annyeonghi kaseyo." I bowed slightly until halmeoni disappear from my sight.

"Aigoo Kim Soo Hee, so embarrasing!" I said half-yelling at myself.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a few days. OTL

The area around my house were raining heavily and there's even flood .__.

700++ people were moved out and luckily I'm not one of it. My house was not in flood but my neighbour's was.

Water was at least knee's length but my house was a bit high so it's okay though.

And the internet was not okay at all. Then the people involved with the electricity thing even cut off out electric supply because the main thing was flooding.Yeah I don't know what is that thing called. Yeah you know the high tower alike and let out electricity. LOL whatever.

But now everything's good. The flood is still there but not that serious anymore. Thank God.

This is my first time experience all this thing and I have to say that I was quite excited. (Me is so weird -,-)

Okay that's all. Thanks for waiting, I love you guys! :D

 

xxJunkaynaxx