Me vs Hara

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

It's been a week and surprisingly, Junhyung had recovered.. Well, it's not like he broke his hand or something.

So I stopped being his secretary and officially start to work on my own. He taught me soooooo many things in a week and I feel confidence about this project I'm handling. Yup! My first ever project!

 

"You'll be using this room and you won't have any secretary because you're not a busy person like me." Junhyung said as he walked me into my new office room.

"Okaaaaay." I said lazily.

"We have a meeting at 11 to present your proposal. You bring the papers, right?" Junhyung asked again. I nodded. I've been working all week for that papers. I bit my lower lip.

"Why?" Junhyung looked at me.

"I feel nervous."

Junhyung chuckled. "Of course. This is your first ever presentation.. Tell you what, even I myself also feel nervous everytime I'm making presentation."

"Really? But you look so confidence in every presentation."

"That's the point! Don't ever let people know that you're nervous. You'll ruined everything. So what I do is....."

"Is.....??" I asked with curiosity written all over my face.

"Pretend that they were just kids..... In drypers."

"Kids in what?!" I looked at him in disbelief before laughing like crazy.

"Yeah, laugh all the way you want but that works." He smirked.

I feel my nervousness reduced. Thanks to him.

"I'll try it later." I giggled.

 

Just in case, that plan doesn't work, I've already rehearse with Junhyung in my office for a few hours so I think everything's gonna be alright.

"Enough of this already. I got tired of listening to the same thing over and over again." Junhyung stretched and stand up. "Kaja."

I nodded and grabbed all my papers. I check the papers while following Junhyung from behind.

Just before we walk into the meeting room, I hit someone.

"Chosung hamnida." I quickly apologized. Luckily that my proposal didn't fall or I have to rearrange it all.

Junhyung stop and turned around. He walked to my side.

"Oh it's you." Junhyung suddenly said with a smirk to that man. I could feel some tension aura between them.

"What? You're not happy to see me?" That man said with sarcasm and smirked back. I was just standing there like a statue, don't know what to do.

"Tcch. You solved some things in America already? I thought you'll be there for a long time." Junhyung asked annoyed.

"Well.. If I couldn't handle that kind of small problems, I won't call myself an heir."

'Uuuh what is this aura.' I'm feeling goosebumps. That man then look at me and tilted his head.

"Kim.. Soo Hee?" He looked at me with wide eyes.

'How did he know my name?! I don't think I've seen him before..' but then it hit me.

 

"Woo Hyun Sunbae!" I covered my mouth and all the papers I've been holding fall on the floor. He chuckled at me. I missed that chuckled.

"S-sunbae?" Junhyung looked shock too.

"Yah it's been like.. six years! You look so beautiful now eyy~" Woo Hyun winked at me. I blushed madly.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

"S-sunbae?" I was shock to hear that. This Nam's only heir is her sunbae?!

"Yah it's been like.. six years! You look so beautiful now eyy~" That jerk winked at my wife. YES MY WIFE! And she blushed madly.

I cleared my throat to brought Soo Hee back to reality from somekind of fairyworld. She quickly pick up the papers on the floor and when I was about to help her, Woo Hyun already squat down to help. I somehow feel burning inside when Soo Hee keep blushing because of him.

'She never do that when she's with me! Acting all cute... Blergh!'

"So you're working here?" He said when he stood up and give Soo Hee her papers back.

"Yes. Just getting started though.." She said but more like squealing.

'Jinjja... Is she is really Soo Hee?! Did she just squealed?!!' She looks like a different person.

"Yah, are you going to stand there? I'm having some conversation with this pretty lady. Would you mind stepping aside?" Woo Hyun said in a tone.

I smirked at him. "Sorry but this pretty lady right here is mine." I grabbed Soo Hee's left hand and show him the ring.

"So would YOU mind stepping aside?" I said as I grabbed Soo Hee's wrist and walked together into the meeting room leaving the shocked Woo Hyun alone.

 

"Since it's kind of new, I think it will grab a lot of attention and---" I couldn't focus even a bit.

'Out of 7 billions people in this world, why must that bastard be his sunbae?!' I sighed. Seriously frustrated with Soo Hee's acting all cute and all.

'Wait.. Why should I care? It's not like she's my real wife.. We're on contract.. I shouldn't care who's her sunbae though. Yup. I don't mind. At ALL.'

I was like fighting with myself for a few minutes when I realized Soo Hee was fighting with Hara. Well it's not like fighting. More like discussion? In an agressive manner...

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"Since we're going to start with this idea, won't it be like a big risk to us?" Hara asked again. Again and again. She always came up with a new question to push me down.

'The hell? Jealous much because I get this project and you don't?' I thought as I smiled.

"Of course. Bigger profits come along with bigger risk." I said and all the share holders including halmeoni nodded at each other.

I glanced at Woo Hyun. He smiled proudly at me while Hara just glared at me.

"And what if this project is a failure? If we just use the old project, at least half of the profits are already in our hand." Hara questiond again.

"Then we won't be able to move on. Some other companies are doing the same thing too with different prices and what get Hara ssi the confidence that the clients will choose our company AGAIN to do some business?" I returned back her question. The others just keep quiet and listen to our little discussion. She bit her lower lip. I smiled. Then I continued some more of my proposal.

 

After the meeting ended, I rubbed my neck and yawn. "You did great." Woo Hyun said from behind. I smiled.

"Gomawoyo sunbae."

"Sunbae? It's been six years since I last become your sunbae. Call me oppa." He grinned. I couldn't help but blushed.

"Ne Woo Hyun oppa."

"Much better."

"Ommo you guys know each other?" Halmeoni suddenly stand beside me.

"Ne halmeoni, he's my sunbae in high school."

"Oh really? That's great then since you guys will work together from now on."

I nodded. I just knew that just now in the meeting. Me working in Woo Hyun is just the greatest thing can happen.

'Oh can't this day be much better?' I grinned like an idiot.

 

When all of the shareholders went home, there were just our family in the meeting room. Halmeoni asked us to stay.

"So I'm gathering all of you here to welcome our new family member into Yong's Corporation. Kim Soo Hee." Halmeoni said and I smiled looking at Jun Mi unnie who got a little excited and clapped her hands.

"You're really great. This is your first presentation right? Where did you get those confidence, huh?" Myungsoo asked. Junhyung suddenly cleared his throat and adjust his tie. I chuckled.

"Well... Thanks to someone." I looked at Junhyung beside me and he smirk.

"Aigoo~ Is it the couple love power?" Jun Mi said making all of us laughed. Except for Hara. Of course.

"I'm still new in this. Please guide me. Jal butakhamnida." I bowed slightly at them. Junhyung's parents and omma smiled at me. I feel happy.

 

After some small discussion between them, halmeoni dismiss all of us. I was about to get out when Hara suddenly come near me.

"Is that your specialty? Stealing what's mine and act innocent?!" She said controlling her voice because there were still some people inside the room.

"What? You mean this project? Well it's not even yours at first to be exact." I said in a tone. She really spoiled my mood.

She gasped. "W-well if you didn't give out your stupid opinion about this project, I will already get this project for sure."

"So in the end, you lose to MY STUPID OPINION?" I smirked.

She gritted her teeth. "Yah, why are you being such a ? Instead of showing off your confidence, you should say thanks because you're welcomed into this company. Such a golddigger. Don't act like this project is fully yours, ."

Okay, that was waaaaay too much. She always gets on my nerves whenever she opens . I just keep quiet because I dont want to speak to someone who's unworthy. I just walked away.

"Yah. You should respond to someone when they're talking. Doesn't your mother teaches you this simple manner at home?" She said out loud and grab some attention. I stopped walking and turned to face her.

"Oops, right. You don't even have a mother and have to live with some uneducated people.. Of course you'll be like them.. Well let me tell you something, by the way someone act, we can already know how she was raised at home. And by the way you act, looks like you've been raised by some----"

"Goo Hara!" I yelled at her. I couldn't take this anymore. What have the late ahjussi and ahjumma had done that they need to be called like this.

"My late omma and appa, are not someone who you can say anything about! You can always talk bad about me, but not my parents. To hear you talk about my parents so badly from your mouth, is really........ You're too much." I walked away from the room because I couldn't hold my tears any longer.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

"My late omma and appa, are not someone who you can say anything about! You can always talk bad about me, but not my parents. To hear you talk about my parents so badly from your mouth, is really........ You're too much." Soo Hee walked away from the room. I could see she was about to cry but she held it in.

"Yah Hara! Don't you think you're too much? Saying those rubbish things at her as if you were raised that proper!" I yelled at her not caring if Hara's parents were watching. They looked down to the floor. Probably because they too felt that their daughter was too much and such a shame.

"Oppa.. Why should you be mad at me? It was that 's fault at first!" Hara yelled back.

"Goo Hara!" Halmeoni yelled at her. "Mind your words. You were not raised like that!"

"Halmeoni too? Why was everyone love her so much?! It's me who you guys know since I was born. Already love that girl that you just met a few months ago. Tcch." Hara was getting teary but like I care. I quickly ran out of the room to find Soo Hee. 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I sobbed on the bench at the rooftop. I looked down and play with my fingers on my lap. This is too much. 'Ahjussi, ahjumma... Mianhae. To be insulted like that.. Mianhae..' I wiped away my tears.

Suddenly I felt someone sit beside me. I lift my head to see who is it.

"Mianhae." He said slowly without looking at me.

"What are you apologizing for?"

"Hara. She was too much. Mianhae."

I smiled weakly. "You don't have to say sorry for her side, y'know." Suddenly Junhyung pat my back slowly. It felt warm.

Automatically, I leaned my head on his shoulder as he stop patting and put his left hand around my shoulder. He bent down a bit to see my face. He wiped my already dry tears with his thumb and bending lower until our face was a level. He leaned in. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt his hot breath on my cheek. I could feel his lips slowly landing on mine but suddenly my phone rang.

I jolted a bit and he too seem shocked.

'What the hell am I doing?!' I thought. I swear I was like not in my right state just now. He cleared his throat. I quickly answered my phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Y-y-yoboseyo?"

"Soo Hee ah, gwenchana?" It was Myungsoo. He must be worried since I just ran away from the meeting room just now.

"Ne gwenchana." I take a glance at Junhyung. He looked away. This is so awkward.

"Are you alone? Did you met with Junhyung? He did ran after you."

"Ah. Ne, I'm with him right now."

"Okay then. Cheer up dongsaengii~ You know that what she said aren't true. Don't take it to the heart. She just jealous of my little dongsaengi here got this damn good project."

I chuckled a bit. "Arasso."

"Okay. Oppa going to the mall now. Just call me if you need me okay? I know you had Junhyung hyung with you and you won't need me.." He paused. "But just in case he ditched you, call me okay?"

I smiled. "Ne oppa."

 


Double update! Annyeong!

 

xxJunkaynaxx