Claustrophobia

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"The place is very strategic. As you all can see, it was just 15 minutes from the-----"

I sighed for the 3297213018th time. This meeting is so boring. But then, it opened my eyes about business. The project they are handling is 800 billion worth. One small mistake could throw all the partnership down the drain. 'Interesting' right?

I helped Junhyung to jot down a few things. After for almost two damn hours, the meeting ended susccessfully.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed and smile to the people in the meeting.

"Oh by the way, I'm so sorry that my son isn't here in this meeting. Something came up in our company branch in America and he went there to take a look. But no worries, everything is good now." A middle-aged man said to halmeoni and she just laughed.

"Right. And this is my granddaughter-in-law." Halmeoni introduced me to that man.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Soo Hee imnida." I bowed and smiled.

"You're really beautiful. Junhyung is so lucky to have you." He laughed and Junhyung just smiled.

 I blushed. Halmeoni lead them outside the meeting room so there were just me and Junhyung in the room.

I looked at Junhyung rubbing his temple. He must be really tired. But I have to admit that he looks so handsome when he's in his 'work mode'...

'And so hot.'

I thought as I stare at him looking through the paperworks.

'I didn't notice before that he has a pair of beautiful dark brown eyes… And a plump kissable lips...'

I thought as I continue to stare at him from the side.

 

"Never got enough of me, don't you?" 

I snapped from my thoughts. 

'Oh .'

"Am I that hot?" Junhyung smirked while still looking at the paperworks. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you going to stay here or something? Cause I'm getting myself some lunch."

"No. You're not getting any lunch. You'll be staying here, helping me with this. You know that I can't type with my hand in this condition, right?" He looked at me.

"Why can't you? The bandage is on your hand. Not your fingers." And with that, I went outside the meeting room without bothering him yelling my name from inside.

 

I blushed walking out of the room. 

'What the hell am I thinking just now? Kissable? Aish.' 

I was about to press the down elevator button when it hits me.

"I took an elevator this morning..." My eyes widen as I froze and stood there.

That's it. I have never take an elevator before this because of my claustrophobic thing. But I did it this morning.

'Could it be that I had recovered?'

I press the button slowly and the elevator doors slide open. There's nobody in there. I just stood there staring at the empty elevator.

'I can't do it. I can't get in there.' 

I went to the exit door beside the elevator and used the stairs instead.

 

 

After buying some hot chocholate, I sat on a bench near the cafeteria window. The scenery is nice and breathtaking.

I didn't feel like eating anymore. I recalled last morning scene and I don't remember getting any claustrophobic attack when I followed Junhyung into the elevator. 

I still remember that I almost can't breathe even when I got near an elevator since I was a kid. Ahjumma and ahjussi got me to the hospital and the doctor said something about claustrophobic, trauma and such. He gave me supplies of medicine but I stop taking it when ahjussi died. I was totally forgotten about my disease.

"Bahhh!"

I spilled the hot chocholate I was holding on my lap when someone tap my shoulder from behind. It was Myungsoo.

He gasped as I winced in pain. The hot chocholate is really hot! Well.. Of course.

 

"Ommo, are you okay?!" He quickly wiped my lap with his handkerchief. I grabbed the handkerchief from him and wiped it myself instead.

"Ah neh. It's okay. I'm okay, oppa." I smiled a bit.

"What were you daydreaming about?" He sat beside me.

"Neh? Nothing." I sipped the remaining hot chocholate in the cup. Myungsoo chuckled.

"Let me buy you some lunch."

"I don't feel like eating."

"What? Why?"

"Why what? Is that so hard to understand?" I laughed.

"You're not your usual self today. You'll always squeal whenever I say about food. Is Junhyung hyung giving you a bad time?" Myungsoo asked. Concerned.

"I squealed about food? Onje?.. And no it's not him." I said slowly.

"Working in a big company is really tiring. But well you have to get used to it. " He said.

"Nah I'm not working. I'm just helping Junhyung oppa around."

"What? But halmeoni already asked you to start working by next week. You'll be replacing our marketing officer who's on her maternity leave. Didn't Junhyung hyung tell you?"

Then I remembered the day Junhyung asked me if I wanted to work. Actually he was telling me that I have to work. Halmeoni already arranged everything and there won't be a no or yes. It's a MUST when it's from halmeoni.

"Ah! I'm already late. I have so much things to do at the mall. Bye dongsaeng." Myungsoo poked my cheek and disappear from my sight. I couldn't say anything. 

'I'm working? In the same company with Junhyung...... And Hara? Okay, bad idea.' 

 I feel a sudden anger at Junhyung because he didn't tell me about this so I decided to give him a 'proper' scolding. It's not that I'm really mad at him. Just scolding him for fun.

I took the stairs and went straight into his office.

 

"Yong Junhyung! Why didn't you tell me earlier about halmeoni?! I don't know a thing about marketing and those business thing! How the hell am I suppose to wor....."

I stopped when I saw Junhyung sighing. He closed his eyes and signalling me to turn around. I slowly turned around and saw there were some people in the office looking at me. Probably the clients. And I just figured out that they're in the middle of a meeting, I guess.

'Uh Oh. I'm screwed.'

 

 

"Eheh. Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed awkwardly to the clients.

'OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. What have I done?! KIM SOO HEE.'

They cleared their throat and bowed back slightly. I looked at Junhyung and he glared at me.

'Ommo ottokae.'

"I'll be outside if you need me." is the only thing I could manage to say to Junhyung.

 

When I was about to go out, I accidently hit the meeting table and a garden model fall down from the table. I gasped and bowed several time.

'Such a bad day!'

"Chosung hamnida. Chosung hamnida." I gather the model trees, pool, rock and put it back on the table. I arranged back the garden model like before and was about to get out but I stopped and take a look at the model.

‘The trees are more beautiful if they were situated beside the rocks.. Should be arranged in a line to be exact.’

"I really think that it would be much more beautiful if this is here... And this is here." I said changing some of the arrangements before excusing myself.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

Being the clumsy Soo Hee, she hit the table and the garden model we were discussing about fall down. She pick it up and arranged it back. Surprisingly, I looked at the paper in my hand. It's exactly the same just like before the model fall.

'She just looked at it for a few seconds before the model destroyed and she could arranged it back without refering to the mastercopy? Wow.. Her brain is really something.'

"I really think that it would be much more beautiful if this is here... And this is here." Soo Hee said and changed the position of the model rocks, benches and some other things. Then she excused herself. 

I looked at the new arrangement. She just moved a few things on the model but somehow it became more interesting. Not like the other usual garden type. It's kinda fresh and new.

Our most important client, Mr. Lee take a look at the new arrangement and his face lit up. I could see satisfaction written all over his face.

"I want her in this project." 

And by that, I knew Soo Hee had done something really good today.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"Ommo! Ottokae. Why didn't you say that there's some of the clients inside?" I said half yelling at Junhyung's secretary.

"Chosung hamnida. I've got no time to stop you. You were rushing in like there's something happened. Aigoo chosung hamnida." The secretary bowed.

"What if they don't want to do business with Yong Corporation anymore?! I’ve shown a real bad attitude as Junhyung’s wife. Aigoo! Ottokae?!" I yelled. Literally scolding myself.

 


"Ne, we can handle that." Junhyung lead the clients outside his office to the elevator. Passing in front of me, some of them smiled and I bowed slightly.

"Kamsahamnida." Junhyung bowed once again before sending all the share holders into the elevator. Junhyung walk past me and stop.

"They like your work." Junhyung said expressionless.

"What work?"

"MY garden model plus your 'rearrangements'." He answered with an annoyed tone.

"They love my rearrangements?" I asked. Totally shocked.

"And they want you in this project."

"Oh... Wait th-they what?! But what should I do? I don't know a thing."

"YOU got yourself into this, so YOU should handle it yourself." Junhyung said before leaving me dumbfounded outside his office room.

 

I sighed. 'What did I get myself into this time...'

I followed Junhyung into his office.

“What should I do about the project?” I asked him.

“You’ll be just helping around and…. Giving out your ‘priceless’ opinions? The least you could do. By the way, you should start working now. Mr. Lee hate delaying.” He sat down on the chair in front of his laptop and motioned me to sit on the chair beside him.

“Okay. So listen, Mr. Lee is a perfectionist and very difficult to handle with. To be honest, Hara has already tried to handle this project for about three months ago but he still didn’t satisfied with her works. So halmeoni told me to handle this project and thanks to you, he loves it.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. So now, I’ll show you some things you should know about this project.” Junhyung said as he opened a file on his laptop. It looks like reports or something. He teach me some basic and some important things for the next hours.

 

It’s almost 6 p.m when we’re done. I knew so much things now. Luckily I’m a kind of fast learner.

“I’m hungry. Let’s have dinner outside before we head home.” Junhyung stand up and grab his suit. I hold his briefcase and we went out of the office after Junhyung settled up a few things.

Junhyung’s secretary was still at her table doing some works.

“I’m going home now and hand in the report by tomorrow.” Junhyung told his secretary.

“Ne alget sumnida.” His secretary bowed at us. We both headed to the elevator and some workers just got off so Junhyung quickly get inside the elevator and hold the door for me.

“Yah, you’re not getting in?” Junhyung asked when he saw me not moving.

‘I can’t.’ I could feel my hands trembling.

“J-Junhyung, you go down first. I think I left my phone on the table.” I said

"Arasso. I'll wait for you at the car, you grandma." Junhyung closed the door.

I take a deep breath.

“Calm down Soo Hee.” I said to myself before going to the exit door near the elevator and use the stairs.

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

Hey guys! Sorry for this boring chapter T.T 

Forgive me please~

 

 

Comments and subscribe are loved! :D

 

I mean it... You better comment you silent readers.

 

 

LOL I'll try to update soon, okay?

 

Love ya! 

 

xxJunkaynaxx