Junhyung.. Oppa.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I opened my eyes and straight away caught the unfamiliar room. There was an IV inserted on my left hand connecting to the IV Bag hanged beside my bed.

"Oh you're awake?"

"Hm." I nodded slowly at Junhyung. Just then it hit me that I passed out before entering the court hall.

'I haven't divorce yet right?' I asked myself.

Junhyung was sitting on the chair beside my bed, smiling brightly at me and I don't know what's that for. I mean, we're about to get a divorce few hours before. What's up with that big smile?

"Are you okay? Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere?" He suddenly asked. I shook my head. Again, confused with his actions.

I looked at the IV Bag. There's only some more water left. I was about to take out the needle on my hand when Junhyung yelled.

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?!"

I stopped and blinked at him.

"Let the nurse do it. Don't do it yourself." He quickly pressed the bell button near the bed and few minutes later a nurse came in.

He told the nurse to take out the needle and the nurse do it carefully. Just a moment later, a female doctor came in.

She was checking me and saying a lot of things about taking care of myself, don't get too stress, what should I eat and so on. I was puzzled.

"... And also, it would be great if you can take few days off from working. I really mean it when I say you need to rest a lot. We don't want anything bad happen to the baby and I'll arrange check ups per months." She said.

'Baby?'

"....Huh? What.... Baby?" I asked back and gasped when I finally register everything in my mind.

"A-a-are you saying that I'm..... Pregna...nt?" It is so shocking.

I mean, you know that day when Junhyung and I.... Ehem... Yeah, and it's the first and the last time. We haven't do it again after that.

"Whoa.." I was so speechless.

"Ah. You haven't told her yet, Junhyung ssi? Aish. Why do I always ruin parents' moments?" The doctor said making Junhyung chuckled. 

"Ommo mianhaeyo. I'm a new doctor by the way." She smiled brightly at me and bowed slightly.

"Gwenchanayo. I was thinking how to tell her too. It's good that you helped me." Junhyung said.

 

The car ride was silent. I was deep in my thoughts about the baby. Truthfully, I'm not that excited. I'm worried. Worried that I couldn't be a good parent for this baby. I'm scared and not ready for this.

It was almost 8 when we reached home. Blame the traffic for that.

I was about to step inside the house when I felt a tug on my hand. I turned around to find Junhyung's serious face looking at me.

I was about to ask him why when he suddenly pulled me into a hug. His right hand was behind my head and his left hand wrapped my waist tightly.

"I'm not letting you go anymore... Eventhough if you hate me.. Or don't wanna be with me anymore, still. I'm not letting you go." His tone was serious. We stayed like that for a few seconds before I finally hugged him back and nuzzled his chest.

 

I went to my room to take a bath. After that, I change into some comfortable PJs available in the closet and lie on my bed. There were just few clothes in the closet. I have packed and stuffed everything into a bag.

I stare at the white ceiling above me.

"I'm going to be an omma.." I said as I caressed my flat stomach.

"Yes you are." 

I sat up straight to see Junhyung at the door. I smiled a bit at him and lie back down.

"What? You even pack your things?" He asked surprised, looking at my lugagge on the floor. I chuckled at his question.

"I'm thinking to spend a few days at Suzy's house until I found other place to stay." I said nonchalantly. Junhyung came and sat beside me on the bed.

"We're too quick in making decision.." He said softly as he looked at me. I take a glance at him and sat up beside him.

"And I'm sorry.. I should have trust you and listen to you.." I smiled faintly.

"Yes you should." He said smiling.

"And I'm so ego... And hot tempered..." I continued.

"Yes you are.." He said still smiling at me.

"But hey.. It's not fully my fault." I pouted. He was blaming me for everything. Well, some part of it was my fault but he has his share too.

He laughed at me.

"This morning, at the court, Bo Young called me and told me everything about the both of you... Aish. I really thought you guys were starting over.." I looked at my hands on my lap.

"She did?" Junhyung asked a bit surprised.

"Hm.." I nodded as I remembered how she sounds like this morning. She was clearly trying hard not to cry. Somehow I felt guilty.

Junhyung sighed. "Well... She's my past. And you're my present and future." He said as he looked into my eyes making me smile.

"Oh right. Let's make this room as our child's room. You, move to my room." He said as he already stand up and rolled my bag towards the door. I chuckled at him.

"Why so fast? I mean, there's still many months till the baby born."

"So you're saying you want to sleep seperately?"

"No that's not what I me--"

"Whatever. Palli get up." He said and get out of my room with the things I have packed up. I sighed.

We can do this tomorrow, you know. I'm really tired and want to sleep right away.

 

"What are you waiting for?" He asked when he came back and found me lying on my bed.

"Pick me up." I don't know what's gotten into me when I said that. Junhyung laughed at me but nevertheless he walked to me and pick me up from the bed.

I laughed as I lock my hands on his neck as he brought me to his room.

He put me down slowly on his bed and settle down beside me, wrapping his hand on my waist as I snuggled to his chest.

 

"Junhyung ah.." I called out.

"Hmm? Wae?" He sounds tired and sleepy.

"Can we be good parents?" I asked him slowly.

"Well of course... Why do you ask?"

"I'm scared.. I'm worried if I can't be a good parent.."

Junhyung pulled off from the hug and looked straight into my eyes.

"Of course you can.. I believe you can do better than me. Don't worry. We'll try hard.. Hm?" He pulled me into his embrace again.

"Hm." I nodded a bit.

"You know.. I've always think that if I has a child, I'll treat him well... I'll spend time with him a lot, I'll listen to his problems and I'm gonna be a dad that he can brag about to his friends." Junhyung said making me smile.

Of course I think the same. I want to be a great mother to my son or my daughter too. I should prepare myself to be a good wife and a good mother in the future.

"Our family must be full with loves." He continued making me chuckled.

I softened when I remembered that he doesn't really feel his parents' love. Eventhough I was apart with my family, at least Suzy's parents treat me well. Just like their own daughter. They'll scold me if I've done something I shouldn't and they'll praise me if I do well in something.

I was lucky that they've treat me that way. I missed them so much.

"Oh right. Start calling me oppa from now on." He said again. I pulled out from his hug and blinked at him.

"Or you prefer yeobo?" He smirked making me blush. I just can't handle his smirks. Plus, when the lights were dim and we're on our bed. Well, no doubt.

"Yeobo sounds like old married coupl--"

"So then it's oppa." He cut me off. I smiled and nodded.

"Arasso... Oppa." It feel so weird somehow.

"Whoa. I love it. Again." He pulled me into his embrace again as he play with my hair.

"Oppa."

"Again."

"Opppaa."

"Hmm. One more time."

I laughed. What's wrong with him?

 

 

Few months past and the bump on my stomach was quite visible. I still remembered when we first tell the family.

Halmeoni gathered us to eat dinner so basically everyone was there. When Junhyung told them the news, it was chaos. Jun Mi unni and Myungsoo oppa were squealing and high five each other like kids. Suzy too was clapping her hands. Hara just smiled at us. Oh by the way, she's found her another half.

 

 

He is Hara's friend from her high school. They were in relationship and halmeoni had given them her approval.

 

"Oppa.. Nggh It's too tight. Argh!" I can't pull up the side zipper of my dress. Oh my God.

Junhyung came into the room and laughed at me straight away when he saw me struggling with the zipper.

"You better stop laughing now." I said seriously and he stopped laughing immediately.

"Just wear another clothes. You doesn't fit in---" He stopped when I glared at him.

Oh God. This is my favourite dress. For God's sake, I'm just 4 and a half months pregnant only.

"Wear this one." Junhyung said after he went to find another dress. Something more loose and flowy. I quickly change into it and sighed in relief.

I looked in the mirror and I could guess in few more weeks, I maybe can't wear this dress anymore.

Junhyung came behind me and gave me a back hug as he too look in the mirror.

"You're pretty." He said as he kissed my neck.

"Aniya. I looked like a whale." I frowned in the mirror making him chuckled.

"Well, a pretty whale then."

 

 

We went to the medical check up and the doctor said that everything was fine. In a few more weeks, we can know the gender of the baby. I'm so excited! I hope the baby is boy. Junhyung said he doesn't care about the gender as long as the baby is healthy, that's enough for him.

 

After that, we went to buy some dress and other needs for me. I start to have craving for some kind of food these past few days. I remembered when it was raining heavily one night, and I suddenly want to eat a chicken burger. So Junhyung had to go find me my chicken burger and was drenched wet when he got home.

You know, this food craving is really scary. Another day, I woke Junhyung up at 3 a.m just because I wanted to eat ice cream. I really don't want to ask him to go buy me some but I just can't help it. I really want it so badly.

Junhyung was being so kind and patient for this few days. I was lucky to have a husband like him.

 

After shopping for groceries, we finally went home. Since it was Saturday, we decided to watch a movie at home. It was a sad movie and by the end of the movie, the lead girl died.

I was crying non stop eventhough the movie has ended 3 hours ago. I have never cried whenever I watch a sad movie before this. It must be because of the hormones. Sometimes I can't seem to control my feelings. I could be laughing without reasons and the next second I'll be crying. Well, basically mood swings are scarier than food cravings.

"Shh.. It's just a movie. come one, please stop." Junhyung was patting my back for the past 3 hours.

"B-but... She died.. They were supposed to get married..." I sobbed and Junhyung was laughing at me. I glared at him as the tears were still falling down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears with his thumb and smiled sweetly.

"You're so cute. Do you know that?" He kissed my forehead.

"No... You lie.. I know you're annoyed with me." I sobbed. He must be annoyed. I'm too much. Cravings, mood swings and everything.

"Aniya.." He played with my hair as he hugged me tighter. After a few more minutes, I finally stop crying.

"I'm hungry." I pulled out from the hug and looked at him with puffy eyes.

"What do you want to eat?" He kissed my eye and smiled.

"Umm.. Pasta. Let's cook together." I smiled brightly at him ang laughed. See? Mood swings again.

"Pasta? Arasso. It's okay, I'll cook for you. You just rest." He said softly.

"Shiro. I want to cook too." I was becoming teary again suddenly. . I hate this.

"A-arasso arasso. Don't cry.. Please don't cry. We cook together. Okay." Junhyung freaked out.

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! Sorry for the wait. I got a fever last few days and I was busy with my classes T.T

It's 12.12.12 today :D My crush finally got into a relationship with my bestfriend today. Lol seriously I wish the best for them!

Thanks for spendig your time reading this fic which I really appreciate it. This fanfic is almost ending :(

Maybe in few more chapters? We'll see. Thanks for the subscribes and comments.

I love y'all!

xxJunkaynaxx