The 'nice' Hara.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I felt the sun ray on my face, making me blinked at the sudden light.

"Did I wake you up?" I heard that familiar voice nearby the window.

"Ah, it's okay. What time is it?" I said to Junhyung. He half closed the curtain back.

"It's 9. You have to eat and take your medicine later... Oh and, I brought your clothes and other things too. You must be uncomfortable in the hospital PJs." He said as I just looked at him. Well, looking at his different clothes from last night, I assumed that he went home just now.

He's so caring. And I have to admit that he feels like a real husband. Not the one I married out of contract.

"Why? Touched?" He chuckled at my expression. I snapped out of my thoughts and chuckled a bit as I walked to the sofa where he put the things that he brought.

I saw a dress, a tshirt and jeans, comb, my make up set, towel, and my.. undergarments?.... O..kay.

"I brought a few shirts since I don't know what would you like to wear. You choose." He explained when he saw me staring at the clothes. Actually I was staring at my undergarments.

'He brought these tooooo?!' I blushed like crazy when I thought that he'll know what colour and which one I wear inside later... Okay let's just shut up.

I brought the bag into the bathroom without turning to say anything to Junhyung. I should have said thanks though.

I decided to wear the dress he brought instead of the shirt and jeans.

 

 

I went out of the bathroom to find my breakfast on the table. Junhyung was having something else. Guess mine was the hospital food then.

I start to eat with him and we have a chat. Then, suddenly it hit me that he was here all of the time. I wonder about his works.. And Mr. Lee.

"By the way, you don't have to go to work?" I asked as I switch on the TV.

"I take a leave for few days. Don't worry."

"Oh, how about Mr. Lee?"

"He was there when you're rolled into the ambulance that day. He even called me that night, telling me to take care of you really well." He chuckled.

"Rolled? Aigoo." The way he said it was so funny. 

"So don't worry. Just rest for a few days more and then continue with what you're working on. I've already asked my secretary to settle a few of your things that she could."

"Aigoo, poor her. She even need to handle your works and my works now." I pouted.

 

We watched the TV, have a chat for a while more until it was almost 3 p.m. Just then the door creaked open. Both of us looked at the door to find Hara.

Well I was shocked enough to see her here. 'Is she visiting me? Ha-ha.'

Junhyung scoffed a bit.

"Soo Hee unnie," Hara called me. I blinked my eyes a few times.

'Did I was hearing things or she really did called me unnie?'

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. Please forgive me." She said as she started to sob. WOW. Just wow.

What happen to her? First, she came to visit me in the hospital. Second, she said SORRY to me. Third, she even cried....

'Is she on drugs or something?'

Junhyung finally stand up and excused himself to settle my hospital bills. Giving me and Hara some space.

 

"I'm the one who locked you up in the toilet. Sorry for that. I didn't mean to hurt you." Hara said, already stopped her sobbing. Her voice changed a bit.

"Tsk tsk. Pity you. You're not just poor, ugly, dumb.. You have claustrophobia too? Hah what a life." Hara smirked.

I should have known she was acting all the way. What now? She act nice in front of Junhyung? I just smirked back at her.

"Well I don't really think that's your business.. Little dongsaeng." I said in a mocking tone.

"I'm not your dongsaeng and you're far from proper to become one." She glared at me.

"Aww I didn't wish to become one though." I smirked again.

This is the Hara I knew. The Hara that I'm comfortable to talk to, to be exact.

"Junhyung oppa want me to say sorry to you. There, I've said it right?" She looked around. I chuckled.

"Riiiight. So now just go home. I don't want to waste my energy talking to someone who's unworthy." I said and start to pack my things. I heard the door closed. She left. I sighed.

'What did you expect, Kim Soo Hee ah?' I sighed again as I felt like the upcoming days will be harder than the past.

 

I have already finished packing when Junhyung came back.

"Where's Hara?" He asked.

"She already went home. She had something to do anyway." I smiled.

"Did she apologized properly?"

"Ahah. Yes. Too proper in fact."

"Looks like she's changed. Halmeoni scold her a lot though."

"Oh." I nod. 

"Done? Kaja." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and nod again.

 

 

"Aaaah home sweet home~~" I stretched as I walked into our house. Junhyung was behind me, helping with my things. Medicine, bag and everything else.

"Go take a rest. I'll cook dinner for you." Junhyung said while putting down the things. We have already ate late lunch on the way back home.

"Dinner?.. Cook?.. You? ....... Puahahahahahahaha!" I laughed so hard that I felt like six packs were coming out on my stomach. He glared at me playfully.

"I can cook, okay.. Might be better than you." He said in a mocking tone. I stop laughing almost immediately.

"Oh really?" I asked him back using the same tone.

"Well you just wait and see." He pushed me to the stairs, motioning me to go upstairs and take a rest.

I quickly called him when he was about to walk to the kitchen.

"Yes honey?" He asked with a smile. I tried hard not to blush.

"I need to talk to you about something." I said as I remembered to tell him about Myungsoo and Woo Hyun. I have to tell him that they've already know about our contract marriage.

"Me too. Let's talk after dinner, eo?" He said.

I wonder what he wants to talk about. Nevertheless, I just nod at him and he walked to the kitchen.

'Hmmmmm.... What is it about?' I thought to myself and went to my bedroom.

 

"God." I gasped to see my bedroom so clean and tidy.

Junhyung must be the one who clean my room when he came home this morning. My heart fluttered when I realized that Junhyung is really acting like a real husband. I'm afraid that I might fall for him. And that's definetely not a good thing.

I have to get a divorce when our contract end. It was a few months away. I sighed and couldn't help but to feel sad all of a sudden. But then, the conversation I had with Woo Hyun at the hospital the other day flashed back.

 

 

"Until when will you be Junhyung's wife?" He asked when we were both alone. Myungsoo went out to sent Suzy home.

"It's a twelve months contract... So I guess in a few more months maybe?" I tilted my head as I tried to remember the actual date.

"Then what will you say to halmeoni and the others? They will be disappoint though. I could see that they like you a lot... And about your mom. When will you reveal that you're her long-lost daughter?"

"I don't know... Let's just wait for the right time... I really don't know oppa." I said softly.

Woo Hyun suddenly hug me.

"I'll be here for you whenever you need me... And... please be with me after all of this."

"Huh?" I didn't see that was coming.

"The truth is, I was really disappointed when I knew you're married Junhyung. Before I went to America to study, I already promise myself to propose you when I come back. But, when I came back, I can't find you. You've moved out. I asked our friends but it seems like no one knew..... And until one day, I met you at Yong Corporation. You have no idea how happy I was at that time.. But then, you're married. So I guess, I should back off.. But today. When I knew the truth about your marriage, I have to admit that I want you back."

I blinked at Woo Hyun a few times. 

'Is he confessing or something?'

He smiled cutely.

"Be mine?"

 

 

Few hours passed, I decided to go to the kitchen to give Junhyung some help.

 

 

"Umm nice smell~" 

He smiled at me as he continue to stir the creamy sauce in front of him.

"Spaghetti?" I asked him as I sat down at the table nearby him.

"Yup. My specialty." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

After a while, he set up the plates in front of me and asked me to try.

I bring the spaghetti into my mouth. Hell yeah. It was so damn good!

I widen my eyes as I nodded quickly like a child. He chuckled.

"Told ya." He sat in front of me and we enjoyed our dinner together.

 

"So, what did you want to tell me?" He asked.

"Oh. What about you? You talk first." I said as I keep on eating.

"Oh. Ehem... The thing is,... Hm. So I was thinking.. That maybe we could try... I mean... Hm.." He trailed off.

"Whaaat?~" I urged him to speak properly.

"I was thinking maybe we could start again."

"Huh?"

"Us. You and me. Maybe if we could.. Start again as husband and wife.. The real one I mean."

I choked on my spaghetti. He blinked at me as I drink the juice beside me.

"So........?" He searched for my eyes, asking for respond. I avoid his eyes. I don't really know how to respond. I mean, I do want it to be real. But I just don't know how to say.

"Well... We could... Give it a try." I said slowly as I take a glance at Junhyung, to find him smiling widely.

"That's more than enough." He said making me smile. I continue to eat when suddenly I feel Junhyung's hand near my lips.

"Ah, you have some sauce.. There you go." He wiped it clean with his thumb and his thumb afterwards. I blushed.

"Better get use to it from now on," He winked.

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys~

Okay there you go. I'l try to update faster. Hehe

Bye.

xxJunkaynaxx