The Last.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

Weeks went fast. A month passed, soon two months passed since I was positively pregnant. The days went as usual. I've never got tired starting the morning with waking up my two beloved person, helping Junhyung with his tie, sending Kang Han to his kindergarten and doing the housechores. Time flies so fast.

Before I realize, I was in the labour room with Junhyung beside me, holding onto my hand tightly. I was fighting hard to deliver my baby girl. Yes, we knew the baby is a girl after I went for a check up few months ago.

"Please push one more time." The doctor said again. It's been like hours since the doctor said the same thing over and over again. Junhyung was wiping the sweats on my forehead with his hand when I grabbed his shirt tightly. With one last push, finally, my little princess is borned.

I lied lifelessly on the bed while hearing my baby cries. Junhyung smiled widely at me as he gave me a long kiss on my forehead.

 

"What should we name her?" Junhyung asked as he was carrying our baby in my VIP ward room.

"Hmm.... Yong Ji Hyeon?" I suggested as I patted Kang Han's head on my lap.

He was so excited and keep bragging about his little sister since the moment we went out of the labour room just now and after a few hours, he was fast asleep beside me on my hospital bed.

Kang Han stayed with omma in the ward after I was rolled to the labour room and after spending some time with the newborn, omma excused herself and will come again with the others tomorrow since it's already late.

"Ji Hyeon?" Junhyung said a few times and the baby in his arm looked at him making him smiled.

"Ji Hyeon, then." He smiled at me as I returned his smiled with a chuckle.

 

 

 

-Twelve years later-

 

 

 

 

"Kang Han ah! Palli! You're late for school!" I was screaming again this morning.

"Coming coming." He said rushing down the stairs and grab a toast as he fixed his tie.

"Oh my God, your hair..." I widen my eyes at his new hair colour.

"Ah this? Gwenchana. The teachers will understand." He point at his hair.

He had a photoshoot yesterday and went home late. I was already sleeping so that's why I was so shocked to see his hair this morning. It's not that I don't understand his 'career' as a part time model, but I'm scared if the school won't let it pass this time.

I sighed loudly making him chuckled.

"Do you want me to send you?" Junhyung asked as he drink his coffee.

"Gwenchana appa. It's nearby so I'll just walk with Sun Mi." He said while putting on his shoes.

"Study hard and don't just flirt around." I scoffed. He grinned as he flip his bang and winked at me.

"Annyeong annyeong annyeong omma appa Ji Hyeon!" He yelled from the front door. Ji Hyeon laughed at her oppa as I just shook my head. He's seventeen but sometimes so childlish.

"Done?" Junhyung asked Ji Hyeon who's drinking her favorite apple juice. She nodded.

"Omma, we go first." Ji Hyeon stand up and kiss my cheek. I kissed her forehead and bring the dishes to the sink.

"Study well. After school, wait for appa in the school compound. Don't talk--"

"To strangers. Arasso omma." She rolled her eyes as she cut me off. I chuckled.

"Annyeong." She went out of the kitchen. Junhyung brought his coffee cup to the sink as I faced him. I fixed his tie as he rest his hands on my waist. His gaze was fixed on my face.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

'Is there something on my face?'

"My wife is so beautiful." Junhyung said as he looked into my eyes. I laughed and hit his chest.

"So cheesy... Now go." I said when suddenly Junhyung leaned in for a kiss.

"I love it when you still blush eventhough we've been married for years." He chuckled as he rest his forehead on mine.

"I-I-I did not!" I widen my eyes at him as he laughed.

"Omma, I'll be in--- oops." Ji Hyeon quickly covered her eyes when she entered the kitchen back. I quickly pulled away from Junhyung.

"So you're saying..?" I asked Ji Hyeon as I start to wash the dishes with so much awkwardness.

"Ah. I'll be in Woo Hyun uncle's house after school. I have to finish my project with Soo Jin." She said. She was paired up with Woo Hyun's daughter in her class and they haven't finish their class project yet.

"Arasso. Give appa a call when you've finished."

"Okay."

"Bye, yeobo."

 

Later that evening, I was watering the plants when I heard the front gate opened.

"I'm home." Kang Han's voice was flat as he stomped into the house.

"Kang Han oppa." Sun Mi was calling him as she entered the gate.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo imo." She let out a sweet smile but not so energetic like always. And she possessed Suzy's smile. I smiled back at her.

"Did you guys fight?" I asked nonchalantly at her. She looked at the front door where Kang Han disappear as she make my way to me.

"Kinda.." She pouted.

"It's normal for a couple to fight." I joked.

"Aniyo imo! We did not date each other." Her dark brown eyes were widen as she waved her hand in front of me, signing 'no'. I chuckled. She's just so cute.

"So what's up?" I turned off the pipe and sat on the bench. She followed me.

"Just... He was mad at me because I didn't tell him that I was going out with a sunbae in our school."

"Y-y-you're dating your sunbae?" I was a bit shock.

I knew all along how much Kang Han likes her despite the fact that she's his cousin but she keeps looking at Kang Han as an oppa. Somehow I can see that she likes him too but was afraid to admit her feelings towards her own cousin.

"Aniyo. I'm not dating him. I just went out with him. Once. He was just treating me ice cream. Nothing much."

"Did you like him?"

"Aniyo imo. I just don't know how to reject him since we're in the same club and all." She sighed. I sighed in relief when I heard her anwer. 

Kang Han is jelous. And she's not even his girlfriend or what. So overprotective like that 'someone'. His dad to be exact.

I cleared my throat. "So... why don't you explain to Kang Han?"

"He doesn't even want to hear me at all..... Aish molla molla. Let him do what he wants." She sighed as she stand up.

"Imo, I should be going now." She bowed slightly and smiled at me. I smiled back as I watch her dragged her body out of our house.

 

"Date her or be friend with her. Work it out." I said as I went into the house to find Kang Han's flipping through the channel angrily.

'Aigoo. My pororo baby has grown up into an overprotective cute namja.'

"It's not that easy, ommmaa." Kang Han whined.

"Nothing is easy in this world, honey." I said sitting beside him. He switched off the TV.

"Speaking about that, I've been wondering for a long time about how did you and appa met..." He looked at me as I blinked at him.

"Me too!" Ji Hyeon yelled from the front door. She kick off her shoes as she walk quickly to the living room. Junhyung was behind her, chuckling as he enter the house.

"Oh you're home?" I said.

"Yes, I'm home to hear your story." She said sitting down beside Kang Han.

"Ohhh. So..... there's nothing special about omma and appa. What do you guys want for dinner?" I quickly stand up and walked to Junhyung as he gave me his suitcase and a kiss on my forehead.

"Aigooooooooo~" Kang Han and Ji Hyeon sighed exasperatedly in unison as they were hitting the sofa making Junhyung and I laughed at their actings.

 

Well, let's just keep it as a secret about everything happened between me and once my eight minutes fiance.

But I was thinking if I didn't come to deliver the dress that day, will I end up like this?

Will I get the chance to be this happy, watching my two childlish and overreact child today?

 

Probably no.

 

I didn't know I'll end up this happy eventhough I swear I don't really want to say 'I do' at that day.

Somehow starting with a contract marriage, we sure have faced a lot to reach this point.

And to my surprise, not even once, I've regretted meeting a man named Junhyung in my life.

And I promise will never ever regret in the future too.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! Sorry for taking to long to update this last chapter.. Hahah writer's block.

Well, I really fail at making an ending T.T So sorry. I wanna thanks everyone for your time reading and commenting on this fic.

By the way, I wrote a oneshot last few days.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344807/ice-coffee-espresso-double-shot-choiseunghyun-oneshot-top-you

My second oneshot ^^ kekeke. Please give it a shot!

Hmm and maybe I'll write a new fanfic about TOP again after I make a sequel for that oneshot.

Anyway stay tuned :D Kamsahamnida.

xxJunkaynaxx