Fight.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I washed up and watched the TV when I got home. I needed to talk to Junhyung tonight.

It was almost 11 p.m when he got home. He was quite shock to see me still awake.

"Why are you still up? It's late." He asked as he went inside.

"You're late. Still have many works to do?" I asked casually as I helped him with his tie.

He avoided my gaze. "There still some."

"Oh, I don't know you're working with Bo Young ssi."

He was taken aback.

"Soo Hee ah, I--"  "You what? Need to work with Bo Young? It's okay about that, but must it be at her house?" I raised my voice a bit. To be truth, I just wanted to yell at him but I'm trying hard to control myself.

He sighed. "This is why I didn't tell you. You'll be mad and misunderstood."

"So is it okay if I knew that you were lying to me by myself then? Serioulsy Junhyung, are you going to lie to me until the end?" I was getting more and more frustrated at him.

"You're being paranoid. It's not like we're doing something behind your back." He was tired. Too tired to argue with me. I can see that.

I felt helpless. "But still y--"  "Kim Soo Hee, stop it." He raised his voice. I was taken aback. This is the first time he raised his voice at me. I mean, we always yelled at each other before but we were just playing around.

"By any chance.... Do you still have feelings for her?" I braved myself to ask him. He avoid my gaze once again. He can't seem to answer.

"Do you even love me?" I was at the verge of crying.

"I do. I love you." His gaze was soft.

"So you love me and her?" 

"It's not like that." He sighed. Then what?! I really wanted to yell at him. How can you love two women at the same time? That's not it.

I sighed. "It's okay Junhyung ah. It's not your fault...I shouldn't have marry you in the first place." My sight was blur because of the tears welled up in my eyes. I just say everything out.

"You're regret marrying me?.. You should have trusted in me." His voice was slow but loud enough for me to hear. It was full of disappointment.

"Answer me, if we weren't married, you'll be with Bo Young right?" A tear finally escaped. He wasn't answering me or denying me.

"That answered everything.." I was about to turn to my room when he called out.

"Don't you at least want to fight for me? Am I that unimportant in your life?" His voice was trembling. I was backfacing him and tears were falling uncontrollably.

I just wanted him to be happy.

"It's useless if I'm the only one who's trying to keep the relationship." It was true though.

When he was busy with his works before, I didn't say a word. How much I wanted to be with him, how much I needed him when I stressed out because of works. And when I trusted him too much, he even lied to me.

I tried to shrug it off because I hate it when we got into fight like this but I can't just forever hold it in. Especially when I knew all the way that he was lying to me.

"So you want to end it here?" He asked. I was taken aback.

"Let's do that... So you can meet her freely after this. You don't need to hide anything from me anymore." I said that out of anger. But regretted it right away.

"Let's do that." I heard he said and right after, the door was slammed. I turned behind to find him wasn't there anymore.

I fell down on the floor, crying my lungs out.

 

 

My eyelids were heavy. I slowly opened my eyes. Last night scene quickly rushed into me. I felt so uncomfortable. My eyes were sore. Last night, I was crying and crying and I don't remember when I fall asleep.

I got ready for work and when I was outside, I didn't see Junhyung's car. Either he went to work early or he didn't came back at all last night. I'm not sure. And I don't care anymore. Whether he went or he did not went to that girl's house, truthfully I don't care anymore.

 

"Are you okay?" Woo Hyun asked me as soon as he came into my office. I smiled at him, pushing all my problems aside.

While working, I felt slight dizzy and my body was still uncomfortable. I had a slight fever too.

"Yah, are you really okay? You look so pale." Woo Hyun touched my forehead.

"Yah, it's hot!" He shrieked. I pushed his hand slowly.

"I'll just take a medicine later. Let's work on this." I said and keep on working. I could feel Woo Hyun's gaze was still at me.

 

Finally, Woo Hyun made me went home early again. He insisted to take me to the hospital but I insisted that I don't want to.

So I drove home and was shocked to see Junhyung's car in the garage. It was so early.

I went inside and saw him in the kitchen. I avoided his gaze and walked past him. He wasn't saying anything too and I felt so tired to say anything. Futhermore, we don't even have anything to say to each other.

We're starting to become strangers once again. The way he looked at me was just like when we first got married.

I washed up and went to the kitchen to eat something. I wonder if Junhyung already had his meals or not. I can't be so cruel to let him starve by himself so I cooked for the both of us.

Junhyung went out of his room with blue chekered shirt and black jeans.

"Have you eat already?" I asked casually.

"I'm going to eat outside." He answered without even looking at me and went out. I just stare at the door.

"What's the point of cooking for you anyway... So pity, Kim Soo Hee." I mumbled to myself as I eat everything.

I lied down on the sofa while flipping through the channels. There wasn't something interesting to watch. I switched off the TV as I felt my body became hotter.

I got up to find some medicine in the cabinet but there's none. I felt so weak. I lied down back at the sofa as beads of sweat were all over my forehead. My eye lids became heavier too and I slowly fall asleep.

 

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

I went home to find Soo Hee's sleeping on the sofa. I don't know whether I should wake her up or not. I went out this evening just to avoid her. I regretted a lot about everything I said last night.

Lately, I've been spending my time more with Bo Young. She said once that she still can't let me go. I know she's hurting and trying so hard to accept everything. So am I.

Sometimes when I was with Bo Young, I felt happy. Just like before. The feelings were still the same. I knew this wasn't right but I just can't help it. I felt guilty towards Soo Hee so I was kinda avoiding her but it was a wrong move. I always thought that I'll just let her know when the time is right. I wanted to say to her that my ex has came back but there's nothing to worry about because I love her. But until now, I don't have the confidence to say so.

I was confused about my own feelings.

I walked towards Soo Hee and I saw her face was pale. I shook her shoulder, waking her up.

She opened her eyes a bit and stare at me weakly.

"Gwenchana? You look so weak." I asked her as she slowly stand up and start to walk away.

I catch up with her and grabbed her wrist. She stumble but I catch her fast enough. That's when I realized she was burning. Her back, her arms, her body, her forehead were so hot.

"What do you want?" She pushed my hands off her body. I can see hatred in her eyes.

"You're burning. Let's go to the hospital." I grabbed her wrist once again but she immediately shrugged it off.

"There's no need to. Don't mind me. I'm okay by myself." She went up the stairs and went to her room.

 

I quickly went to my room, grabbed some pills and prepared a basin of water and towel. I went to her room and put everything on the bedside table. She just looked at me.

"Soo Hee ah, wake up and take some pills." I reached for her shoulders to help her sit on the bed but she pushed my hands away. She sit up straight and took the pill from my hand. Then she swallowed it.

"There. I've took it. So now, please go." She said weakly as she lied back on the bed.

I was just staying there watching her falling asleep. I grabbed the wet towel and put it on her forehead. She stirred in her sleep.

'Is she having a fever because of me?' I thought. It hurts me to see her hurting like this. If I keep on doing this, I'll be hurting two person at the same time. I have to made up my mind.

Eventually one of them will hurt.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

It's been a whole week I haven't talked to Junhyung. We were avoiding each other at our best. I have to admit that I missed him. I missed the old us. But there's nothing I can do. No matter how much I wanted to say that I love him, I just can't do it. Looks like what I've said wasn't the same as what I wanted to say.

 Meanwhile, Myungsoo and Suzy were preparing for their wedding. It's a few more weeks from now. I'm so happy for them! Sometimes halmeoni will make all of us eat dinner together. Junhyung and I were acting like nothing's wrong in front of them. I wanted to tell everything to Suzy but she's having the day of her life. How can I tell her my problems now? I laughed a lot when I was with them all but when I went home, my laughters died.

The project that I'm working on with Woo Hyun was a success. The board of directors were satisfied with our work and I have to admit that I'm quite proud of myself since this is the first project I'm handling and I'm just a high school graduate. Yeay me.

I was on my home from work when I got a call from an unknown number.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered as I put the headset mode on.

"Yoboseyo, Soo Hee ssi. It's Bo Young. Can we meet?" I was taken aback.

"N-ne. Now? I'm okay with that. Where?" I make a U-turn after she told me the location to meet. Then I end up the call.

 

 

"Soo Hee ssi, here." A girl called out when I walked into the cafe. It's my first time meeting her though. Somehow it felt weird how she can regocnize me right away.

I smiled a bit as I sat in front of her.

After our drinks arrived, she started.

"I'm not good with words. Can I be straight forward?" She let out a chuckle. She's so cute and pretty. No wonder Junhyung loves her.

"Ne. Please continue." I sipped on my hot chocholate.

"Junhyung oppa and I are getting back together."

Her words pierce me inside but I keep a calm face on.

"I'm sorry but I've paid someone to investigate everything about you. I don't know how did you and oppa get married but I knew that you guys are marrying out of a contract."

I was taken aback. She smiled.

"I'm not going to tell anyone. Don't worry. I just wanted to say, I've returned to Korea for good. So I guess, there's no need for you guys to keep on acting like this anymore."

It broke my hearts into pieces. I knew what she want. She wanted for us to break up. Junhyung and her are going to start over.

But to hear this from her is such a pain. Junhyung makes me looks like I'm clingy to him. Looks like he don't know how to talk to me and she has to do the talking for him.

"Arasseoyo..Bo Young ssi, I have to go somewhere now. Mianhaeyo." I left the cafe and drove home.

 

Junhyung's car was in the garage so he was at home. 'That's good, let's settle this at once.'

"You should have told me." I said right after I saw him in the kitchen, drinking water. He was puzzled.

"What?" He asked back.

"That you and Bo Young are getting back together. Do I really need to hear that from her? Do you need to make me looks like I'm so clingy to you in front of her?!" My breath was unstabled. I was so mad at him.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.."

"Cut it out Junhyung! Is it that hard to tell me by yourself?! If you want a divorce, just say so!" I yelled at him. He was stunned. I was taken aback too. I'm always like this. When I got mad, I just yelled about everything and regretted it right away.

He was silent. His eyes were intense.

"You're don't know anything." He said as he walked past me, grabbing his car key and head towards the door.

"You're leaving again? How the hell we were supposed to work this out if you'll be leaving every time we got into fights?!" My tears were falling uncontrollably. He stopped on his track.

"So what do you want me to do?! I hate fighting with you!" He raised his voice.

"I had enough.. Let's get divorce. Since you're the one with money, you settle the procedures." With that, I walked to my room.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys.

Whew, this gonna be a bit dramatic. Anyway thanks for reading!

Thanks for the subscribes and comments. Have a nice day.

xxJunkaynaxx