Fallen For Her?!

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[JUNHYUNG'S POV]

 

"Appa..... Appa..... APPA!!!!" I was awake when I heard Soo Hee's voice.

I rubbed my eyes and look at the clock. It's 3 a.m.

"Kajima... Appa kajima!" She shouted again.

'What's wrong?' I thought.

I went to the couch and kneel beside her.

 

"Soo Hee ah, ireona...... Wake up." I shook her slowly.

"It was just a nightmare." I said to her. Assuming she just had a nightmare since she was trembling.

She opened her eyes and cry. I was taken aback.

This is the first time I saw her cry. She hug me tightly.

"Appa..... Omma.." She sobbed. I was shocked but I just let it be.

"Gwenchana. It was a nightmare...... Soo Hee ah gwenchana. You're safe." I said slowly as I patted her back.

She was sitting on the couch and I was kneeling on the floor with her chin on my shoulder. I keep patting her back.

We were like that for a few minutes until I realised that she was asleep. I lay her back on the couch slowly.

Trying not to wake her up. Then I pulled the blanket up to her chest.

"Mianhae.. For last night. I didn't mean it.." I said slowly as I carressed her cheeks and wipe her tears with my thumb.

I stand up and was about to walk to the bed when suddenly I felt my shirt was pulled from behind.

"Oppa. Stay." She said.

"E-Ehh?" I turned my back so I could face her.

"Kajima." She looked at me in my eyes. I softened.

I don't know why, but I just pick her from the couch and bring her to my bed.

She didn't do anything and fall back to sleep on my arm.

I put her on the bed and lie beside her. I pulled the cover till our chest and looked at her sleeping soundly.

 

'I think...... I've fallen for you, Kim Soo Hee.'

I smiled a bit before dozzing off to sleep with my hand on her waist...

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I wake up to find Junhyung's face just inches away from mine. I gulped.

'Wait. Wait! What happened?!' I thought. Then I saw his hands wrapped around my waist tightly. Weirdly, I feel...... safe... 'His hand on my waist???!!!'

"AHHHHHH!" I shouted which make Junhyung let go off his hand and close his ears.

"What the hell?" He asked with his one eye open and another was covered by his bangs. He looks so damn hot plus the husky voice of his!

"W-w-why...... Wait... Was I?.... No I didn't... But how?...... Wait wait...... How I end up here?" I stuttered a lot. I was so nervous that I looked down inside our blanket and found us still in our clothes.

Then I remembered about last night.. About the dream and Junhyung came beside me. But I don't remember how I end up on the bed though.

Junhyung smirked. "Did you forget already?? Jagiya." He said huskily as he come closer to me and I back off a bit.

He keep coming near to me and I found myself at the verge of the bed. I gulped.

"F-forget what?" I asked.

"Last night... You force me to... "

"What? Force you what?"

"You sneaked in the bed and you..... Even kissed me... Aigoo jagiya, don't you remember?" He pouted.

I widen my eyes.

"I-I-I-I WHATTTT?!!!!.... No way! I-I-I did not!.. " I yelled and quickly get off the bed and went to the bathroom.

I could hear Junhyung's laughing loudly. I bit my lip.

'Aish! You'll pay for this.. Yong Junhyung!' 

 

 

 "Why do you look so tired Soo Hee ah?" Halmeoni asked me at the dining table when we're having breakfast.

"Eh? Ah nae. Nothing." I smiled at her. Junhyung who's sitting beside me, turned to face me.

"You look pale... Gwenchana?" Junhyung asked. I glared at him. He chuckled.

"Still angry, jagiya?" He whispered.

"Junhyung, you better stop calling me with that."

"J-J-Junhyung? Last night you call me oppa.." 

"I-I-I did??"

"Nae. And what's wrong with 'jagiya'?... Oh wait! Do you prefer 'Yobo'? Ah arasso, yobo." He chuckled softly.

I step on his foot under the table. He gasped and let go the spoon and fork in his hand.

"Klangggg." It hit his plate.

Everyone at the dining table look at him. He coughed and look at me.

I blinked innocently. Then everyone continue to eat but Junhyung still bitting his lip.

'Take that.' I mouthed to him and smirked. He just glared at me.

 

 

 

"Oh Soo Hee ah, you better check the address I gave you yesterday." Halmeoni said when I was helping her watering her plants.

"Eh? Ah! Nae halmeoni. I'll go with Junhyung oppa afterwards." I said.

Halmeoni smiled and nodded. "Let's cook for dinner." She said.  "Nae." I smiled.

Then I saw Junhyung's car entering the garage.

"Soo Hee ah, don't mind about the dinner. Just go now and be back before dinner. Arasso?" Halmeoni said.

"Nae? Ah, arassoyo halmeoni." I nodded and went inside the house.

I grabbed the box that halmeoni gave last night and went to Junhyung.

He lift his eyebrows as he saw me walking towards him.

I showed him the box and get inside the car.

"Oh that adress thing? AH ara ara." He get back inside the car and drove to the address. 

 

 

 

"Are you sure..... It was here?" I asked Junhyung as he drove into a.... Somewhat forest.

"According to the ahjussi from the store just now... It was this way." Junhyung said.

I looked outside the car. We were like in a forest. There was just trees along the road.

 

"Oh God."

 

 

 

 

 

Junhyung pulled up in front of a big house in the forest.

"Whoah. I didn't expect there's gonna be a house here." I was mesmerized. The house is big and the scenery is perfect.... And fresh.

"Then what do you expect for a wedding present from the 'chairwoman'? It has to be like this.... Different as usual." Junhyung and I get off from the car.

"EH, you already know about this?"

"I could guess... It's my halmeoni though."

 

"Welcome, young master." A maid came out from the house and greet us.

"I'm the maid in charge here.  But since you're going to move in, I can still be coming if you want me to..... Or do you want to live alone with your wife?" The maid asked.

"Eh! We're moving in??!" I asked Junhyung. He looked at me and then looked at the maid.

"I'll just live alone with my wife for now.. Umm if we think we need help, I'll tell halmeoni." Junhyung said as he walked inside the house. The maid nodded and I followed Junhyung inside.

 

"Yah. We're moving in?" I asked Junhyung again as we were checking on the house.

"Yeah, tomorrow. It's nice to live here.. And, we have more PRIVACY y'know.... We can do ANYTHING.. Since it just gonna be the two of us here." Junhyung said as he come nearer to me with a ert smile. I back off and off until my back hit the wall.

Junhyung trapped me between his hands on the wall.

"Y-Y-Yah! W-w-what do you want?" I stuttered when his face was just inches away from mine and I could feel his breath.

"Shhhh." He said as he leaned in closer. I gulped.

 

"KRRRRIINGGGG~" My phone rang. I quickly pushed him away and answer the call.

"Yoboseyo, halmeoni." I answered the call with my eyes were still on Junhyung.

"Soo Hee ah, why did you guys took so long? Did you guys lost?"

"Aniyo halmeoni. We-we're heading back now."

"Jinjja? Arasso. Let's talk when you guys get home."

"Nae." I said as I end up the call.

"Kaja." I said to Junhyung and went inside the car. He pouted and then followed me.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey guys! It's been a while since I last updated!

I just finished my three weeks exam yesterday and I have a lot of fun with my friends yesterday since we're having two weeks holidays! 

Yippie! Thanks for reading and the new subscribers :D

Thanks for waiting for my update! Annyeong~

 

xxJunkaynaxx