Married The Jerk.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"I have arranged everything. And I have also register your marriage." Halmeoni said.

"Nae. Gomawo halmeoni." I said while trying on the wedding dress.

I'm in the room that I was make up before the event.Trying some wedding dress.

After she told the reporters, she told me and Junhyung to get ready.

Well they got the money, so everything could be ready in a blink. Laws of life.

"This look great." Junhyung's omma said.

 

 

 

"It's because she's a natural beauty. She looks good in everything she wear." Halmeoni said. I blushed.

'Well... I never thought that I'll get to wear this expensive dress. It would be perfect if the one that I'm marrying is the one that I really love.' I thought.

 

 

*Flashback*

 

"Look. I know it happen so sudden. But I really need to marry you. Everyone's approving because I'll get to take over the company if I marry you. Well..... it's not that I really want the company, but if I lose it to Myungsoo, it would be embarrassing." He said when both of us get into a room.

"Yes it's for your own good. But me? What would I get for marrying you? This is ridiculous!" I said half-yelling.

"It won't be that bad to be the Yong fourth heir's wife. Trust me. I'll pay you every month. So just take this as your job. And for the starting, I'll bank in 10 million in your account now. So, how?" He asked.

'10 million? It could pay half of ahjussi's debt. Ah....... Ottokae?' I thought.

"Alright. I'll do it." I said.

"Give me your account number." He said. I gave him Suzy's account number.

"You are sure crazy about money." He smirked.

"Say whatever you want cause I don't give a damn about it." I smirked back.

 

*End of flashback*

 

"So why don't you give a call to your sister?" Halmeoni said.

'Ah right! I promised Suzy I'll be home before dinner.' I mentally slapped myself.

I quickly look for my bag. I take my phone.

'Oh God! 28 missed calls from Suzy and 14 missed calls from Mrs. Choi.. Oh.My.God. I'm screwed!' I bit my lower lip.

I quickly call Mrs. Choi at another side of the room so that halmeoni didn't hear me.

"Yoboseyo, Mrs. Choi? Chosung hamnida. Jeongmal chosung hamnida." I said.

"Soo Hee ah! Aigoo. Gwenchana? Where are you right now?" She asked.

"Something came up. But everything's good now. I'm sorry for not coming back to the shop. Jeongmal chosung hamnida."

"It's okay. I was really scared if you got kidnapped by or something. Pheew." She said. I chuckled.

"Aniyo. I'm totally fine. AH by the way, is it fine if I give you the cheque tomorrow?" I asked.

"Nae. Gwenchana. It's not like you'll run away with that money or something right. Take your time." She chuckled.

"Kamsahamnida Mrs. Choi.. I have to end the call now. Good night." I said before end up the call and dial up Suzy's number.

 

"SOO HEE ah!!" I put the phone a bit far from my ear.

"Yah! Where have you been?! Do you know how worried I am?! Why didn't you answer my call?! Is everything fine?! Where are you right now?" She asked.

I chuckled. "Yah mianhae. Something came up. Don't skip dinner and don't wait for me tonight. Everything is really fine. Don't worry okay? You know that I love you right?" I said holding back my tears.

'I'll marry him to settle up the debt. It doesn't matter if I love him or not. I'll do this for you. Suzy ah.'

"Go to sleep early arasso? Ommo Suzy ah! My battery is almost----"  The call ended just like that.

"AISH! STUPID PHONE!" I threw my phone on the table.

 

"Ommo Soo Hee ah! Gwenchana?" Halmeoni asked as she came to me.

"Ah? Nae nae. It just..... I....... dropped my phone on the table. Ha-ha-ha." I laughed awkwardly.

"Have you called your friend?"

"Yes. But she couldn't come. Something came up." I lied.

'How can I told her to come? Of course she'll oppose this marriage if she knows that I'm marrying Junhyung to settle the debt.... But I've always wanted her to become my bridesmaid..'

"Soo Hee ah gwenchana?" Halmeoni asked.

"Ah nae nae." I faked a smile.

'Anything for you, Suzy ah.' ..

 

 

"Would you take Yong Junhyung as your husband?" The priest asked.

"I do." I said.

"Would you take Kim Soo Hee as you wife?" He asked Junhyung.

"I do." Junhyung said.

"I pronounced you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

I widen my eyes.

'Oh God. I forgot this part. No no! My first kiss should be with my first love! NOOOOOO!'

Junhyung leaned in and give a quick peck on my lips.

Everyone clapped their hands.

'My first kiss.... Argh. I'll give you hell, YONG JUN HYUNG' I smiled at Junhyung.

He smiled back as the reporters' taking pictures of us.

 

The simple ceremony was ended by 11 p.m. I was really tired. The guests and reporters were already went home.

"Gomawo Soo Hee ah. Jinjja gomawo." Halmeoni said with tears in her eyes.

"Ommo halmeoni. Waeyo? Uljimayo." I hugged halmeoni.

'Why do I feel sad when I see her sad, and why do I'm willing to do anything that make her happy?' I thought.

"Gomawo for granting my wish. I really want Junhyung to marry someone like you. He didn't get enough love when he was a child. His parents were always went overseas and he live with me. He always cold since his cousin, Myungsoo's dongsaeng died in an accident. She loved her like his own sister at that time. Same goes with Myungsoo. He became a silent person and further apart with Junhyung." Halmeoni wiped her tears.

I cupped halmeoni's cheeks and wiped her tears with my thumbs.

"Thanks for treating me so nice, halmeoni." I smiled genuinely. For the first time in this night....

 

I went inside the make up room again to change into my shirt and skinny.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and wiped off the make up.

I unclasped the necklace and the earings that I'm wearing and keep them in the jewelry box.

I put on my necklace.

Suddenly, the door's opened and reveal Kim Myungsoo.

He closed the door behind him and walked to me. I blinked at him.

"Ah. I didn't say hi just now." He said.

"AH... Nae." I smiled.

"Kim Myungsoo imnida." He reached out his hand.

"Kim Soo Hee imnida.." I shook his hand.

"So Kim Soo Hee ssi, can I be blunt?" He said suddenly.

"M-mwo? Ah nae." I said.

"You said just now, that you------" He suddenly stopped when he saw the necklace I'm wearing.

He touched it. I was taken aback.

"Where did you get this?" He asked.

"T-t-the necklace? My omma gave me when I was a child. She said that the symbol's meaning---" "Infinity. No limits for loving someone. And family love towards us would never end." He cut me off.

I widen my eyes. "How do you kn---" I was stopped when he show me his necklace.

 

 

 

 

"O-o-oppa.."