New couple born!

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"What took you so long?" Junhyung asked as soon as I got inside the car.

"I couldn't find my phone." I lied of course.

Junhyung laughed. "Pabo."

"Shut up." I drove to the mall where Myungsoo worked and park the car at the front car park.

"Yah, are we going to eat here?" Junhyung asked when we walked inside.

"Yup. Why? You know, there's a bulgogi shop inside. I tell you, the bulgogi is totally daebak. The taste.... Slrrp. Can't even describe with words!" I said as I my lips.

"Don't exagerate... Pfft. Drooling over some bulgogi." He said as I led him to the restaurant and pick our seats.

"I'm serious. The bulgogi here is daebak." I said and then order up some sweet marinated meat and few more side dishes.

 

After a few minutes, the waitress came back and gave us some raw meat. I start to grill the meat.

"Ummm~" I smell the half-grilled meat. Junhyung chuckled at my behaviour.

I wrapped some of the sweet marinated bulgogi with lettuce and dip it in the bbq sauce.

"Ah~" I motioned Junhyung to open up his mouth. He hesitated a bit but then open up his mouth. He chew the meat slowly and nodded.

"Hmmm." He smiled.

"I told you so." I said as I wrap some for me too.

Junhyung grab some meat and try to wrap the lettuce using one hand. Guess he doesn't want to stain his bandage.

"Aish." He can't wrap it. I just looked at him while keep on eating.

"Yah, feed me some. Don't just eat it all." He whined. I ignored him and keep on eating.

"Why? Ommo are you drooling? Aigoo.. 'Drooling over some bulgogi' , huh?" I mimicked him. He glared at me and keep on trying to wrap the lettuce as I laugh. I wrapped some and fed him again.

 

"Aigoooo~ Such a sweet couple." I heard a voice behind me. I turned to look behind and it was Suzy.

"Suzy!!" I quickly hugged her. She chuckled. "Yup I am." I grabbed her hand and asked her to sit beside me.

"Suzy." Suzy said to Junhyung and reach out her hand to shake. Junhyung smiled a bit and showed his bandaged hand.

"Junhyung." He said.

"Oh.. Em mianhaeyo." Suzy chuckled.

"Are you done for the day? Let's eat together." I said.

"Can I? Won't I be bothering you guys dating?

Junhyung choked. I laughed awkwardly. "Naaah.."

I then order up some more meats and we eat and laugh together for a long time.

Surprisingly, Junhyung and Suzy can go along really well. Maybe because we don't need to act like a couple in front of Suzy like we did in front of anyone before. After some good long time of laughing, I excused myself to the restroom.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

"I'm going to the ladies for a while." Soo Hee stand up and walked away. Suzy give me another wrapped bulgogi and I fed myself of course.

"So how's things going on with Soo Hee? Fall for her already?" She asked casually. I chocked as she chuckled.

"Fall what?! Aigoo there's no such things."

"Yeah right.. No such things especially when she fed you and your eyes shows some freaking heart symbol."

'Aish this girl is really..' I feel so close with her already. She's outspoken and ridiculous.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged it off.

"Ayyy Junhyung ssi, don't be like that~" She poked my bandaged hand.

"Yah!"

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I called Myungsoo as soon as I walked into the ladies.

"Oppa, odieya?"

"At my ofice. Wae? What's wrong?" He sounds worried. Maybe because I didn't greet him and just ask him like that.

"Aniya. I'm at the bulgogi restaurant at the mall. Want to join me for dinner? Suzy is here~" I said chuckled.

"Suzy?" Myungsoo sighed. "Oppa is not in a good term with her." I could imagine that Myungsoo is pouting as he say that.

"What? Why?"

"Last two days, I was hanging out with her at the rooftop and my secretary came to give me some files that I have to sign. He called me Sajangnim and when she left, Suzy was like.... Froze? I explained to her, that I didn't intend to lie to her but just don't have the perfect time to tell her also.. And she listened to me.. Then she excused herself and keep avoiding me for the past two days."

I gasped. "Jinjja?! So she knew that--"

"Practically, she knew everything... Including the facts that we're siblings and all."

"How did she kno--"

"She's really good. I just tell her some part but she can link everything into a perfect story."

"Whaa." I'm speechless. But she doesn't seem mad at me. I wonder why. Yeah if I was her, I'll be like yelling at myself for not telling her everything perfectly.

"Oppa, just come here and fix things up." I said before ending up the call. 

 

I went back to my table and saw Suzy was laughing hard.

"Yah just tell me about it already!" She said as Junhyung blushed.

"Tell you about what?" I said as I sat beside her.

"Ah n-nothing." Junhyung quickly said. 

 

After a few minutes, Myungsoo came and act like it was a pure coincident.

"Oh Soo Hee ah. What are you doing here?" He act shocked. 

Junhyung looked at him with an annoyed face. "Eating of course.. Do you expect her to do some laundry here?" He mumbled.

"Oh oppa! Have you eat? Come join us!" I said as I glanced at Suzy. She looked uneasy and tried to find excuse to walk away.

"I think it's already quite late. I have to go first." She stand up but Myungsoo grab her wrist.

Junhyung choked suddenly. I looked at him. 'What was that for?'

"Myungsoo ssi, what are you doing?" Suzy raised her voice a bit. Myungsoo sighed.

I quickly motioned Junhyung to stand up. We both slowly leave them alone so they could talk.

 

 

"Yah, what happened?" Junhyung finally asked when we got inside the car.

"Let's just what and see."

 

 

[MYUNGSOO's POV]

 

I grabbed Suzy's wrist and bring her out of the restaurant. I'm quite sure that Soo Hee and Junhyung left without paying since they were like want to leave us alone quickly. The waitress didn't say anything since I'm the CEO of the mall.

As we reached to the rooftop, Suzy pulled out from my grasp.

"What are you doing, Kim Sajangnim?" She asked with a tone. You know that tone. That frustrated tone.

"Suzy ssi, why are you like.. Avoiding me?"

"Why would I hang around a busy sajangnim." She said.

"Don't be like this--"

"When I know that you're the sajangnim of this mall, I feel myself some kind of fool." She said slowly. I softened.

"I didn't mean to lie to you. Some of the workers here just being nice in front of me because I'm the sajangnim. They pretended to be nice.. So when I saw that you don't know me when the first time we met, I couldn't help it. I sincerely want to be friend with you--"

"So you lie to me to actually see what kind of person I am? I'm not like those workers though." She said slowly and looked so frustrated.

"I know... That's why I fall for you." I said suddenly. She blinked at me. When I realized that I just confessed, I feel blood rushing to my cheeks.

It was an awkward silence before she burst into laughter.

"Myungsoo ssi, you're blushing!" 

 

 

 


 

 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

Hey guys! I'm back!

I'm so sorry for not updating for a month! Sorrrrrry!

I was busy last moth since it's the fasting month. Happy Eid to everyone who celebrates :D

 And thank you for waiting! You guys are the best ^3^

 

xxJunkaynaxx