Breaking Apart.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[Junhyung's POV]

 

"Ngggh.." My head felt so dizzy that I can't even open my eyes. I blinked hard and take a look around. I was on my bed, in my own room.

I remembered that I was brought home by someone and I saw Soo Hee. That's it. I don't remember anything after that. I stand up from my bed and washed up.

After that, I went to the kitchen to find Soo Hee was cooking breakfast. I gave her a back-hug but she pulled out of my hug and served a bowl of soup on the table.

"Let's eat." She said as she settled down at the table.

She seems different today. Usually when I gave her a back-hug she will stay for a while. I shrugged it off as I felt so hungry already.

 

When I was eating, I realized she was just staring at my face.

"Wae?" I finally asked. Her gaze was unreadable.

"D-did I do something last night?" I tried hard to remember. Just then it hit me. We were supposed to have dinner together last night. I gasped.

"Mianhae. I have something last night so I couldn't pick you up." I felt so guilty towards Soo Hee. She was silent and just keep on eating her breakfast.

"Did you wait for me?" I searched for her eyes. She looked at me as she shook her head.

"I was too hungry that I just take a cab and eat on my own."

I sighed in relief. I was scared if she was waiting for me for hours.

I offered some soup at her.

"What for? It's not me who was drunk last night and called out other girl's name." She said in a tone making me choked on my rice.

"W-What? Other girl's...? When did I?" I widen my eyes at her. She narrowed her eyes at me.

Oh now I get it. She's not mad at me because I didn't show up, but she's mad at me because I called out other girl's name in my sleep. But who?

I can't hold in my smile.

"Yah, why are you smiling?" She asked. Her face look angry.

"You're jealous. And I like it." I said making her widen her eyes.

"I-I-I am not jealous!"

I chuckled and she glared at me.

"Okay I'm jealous. So what? Is it okay for you if I got drunk and called out random guy's name in my sleep?" She was quite mad but she looks so cute.

"You probably won't see other guy except me if you're drunk." I kept on teasing her. Yeah, remember that day when she got drunk? She keeps on blabbering about me. Her first, right? I laughed as I remembered that night.

"Yong Junhyung!" She glared at me before throwing her spoon and left the table. I stop laughing immediately. I finish my soup and followed her.

"Soo Hee ah." I called out but she ignored me. She walked out of the kitchen and was about to climb the stairs when I grabbed her wrist. I spun her around.

"I was just kidding just now." I said seriously.

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"I was just kidding just now." Junhyung said seriously. No more mocking tone. I sighed. I knew he was just teasing me but I don't know why I get so frustrated easily.

I looked at his serious face.

'Maybe I love you too much.'

"Mianhae." He pulled me into a hug. After a while, I hugged him back.

"Don't be so jealous next time." He mocked me again and chuckled. I struggled to push him but he tighten his embrace.

"Aish I hate you!" I raised my voice.

"I love you too jagiya."

I smiled at his cheesiness.

 

 

Few days past. We were busy with our works and just got to see each other at home. I had moved to his room but my clothes and other things were still in my room.

Since we're so busy, sometimes I will go to bed first. Junhyung will usually came home late at night. Somehow it felt like we're becoming further apart.

And he was like hiding something from me. I thought that maybe he had problems with his works and he was stressed out. 

It was 5 p.m and I was still working on something with Woo Hyun in my office. 

 

"Soo Hee ah, I have meeting after this. Can we continue this tomorrow?" Woo Hyun asked as he take a glance at his watch.

"Oh really?.. Okay then." I said and stretched.

"Go home early today and cook something for your husband." He tried to joke but I caught that hurt expression on his face. I've told him already about me and Junhyung getting serious. And he accepted it as cool as he can. Seriously, if I met him first before I've fallen for Junhyung, maybe I'll choose him.

I always adore him back then in school.

"He's busy with his works too. It's useless to cook him dinner anyway." I said as I pack my things. Thinking to get home early and take a rest.

"Really? Then cook for me sometimes. I'll eat anytime and anything you cook." He smiled and I smiled back. Sometimes he's just so sweet, you know.

"I have to go now. See you tomorrow." He waved and made his way out.

 

For a few days, finally, this is the first time I got to come home before 7. I smiled at myself as I called Junhyung.

Just trying my luck. Well, maybe I can have dinner with Junhyung today? I really hope so. It's been a while and I miss eating together with him.

"Yoboseyo?" I heard a female's voice on the line. I quickly looked at my phone and it was Junhyung's phone number.

"Y-yoboseyo? I-Isn't this Junhyung's phone?" I was stuttering.

"Ne. Oppa is in the bathroom. Who is this?"

I felt my heart stop beating. It wasn't Hara's voice. But the most important thing is, I wonder what did Junhyung saved my name as in his phone that this woman can ask who I am? Maybe just Kim Soo Hee? While I saved his name as jagiya and such...

"I'm his wife.." I don't know why I said that. I heard a chuckled on the line.

"Ah, so you're oppa's wife.. Soo Hee ssi, right? Mianhaeyo. I've always make your husband came home late.. I just came back from America and I don't really have friends here so I always make him comes here after work. Mianhaeyo."

I felt heart ache. So all these while, he finished his works this early and went to accompany someone who doesn't have friend rather that accompany his wife at home? Plus, accompany her at her home? Just wow.

"Don't be mad at oppa later." She chuckled. "Oppa, is so caring that he just can't say no when I asked him to."

I was on fire by then. Mad, disappointed, heart ache, you name it. I felt everything.

"I know. My yeobo is always that nice. When he pitied someone, he just don't have the heart to let someone be alone." I fake a cute chuckle.

'Take that, Miss No-friend.'

She scoffed. "Ah right, yes."

"Anyway, who am I speaking too?" I tried to sound as polite as I can.

"Ah ne, Park Bo Young imnida."

It felt like someone just hit my body using a bat. A metal baseball bat to be exact.

Park Bo Young. The name that I can't seem to forget.

"Ah ne. Bo Young ssi, I have some work to do now. Just tell Junhyung that I called." I said feeling so useless.

"Ne."

I end up the call. I can't believe this. Who is this Bo Young to Junhyung? He was saying her name in his sleep and accompany her when she's alone. I felt so curious.

Well maybe she's just an old friend that just returned from America. Or childhood friend?

I can't calm myself down though. Well, curiosity kills the cat.

I grabbed my things and made my way to halmeoni's house. She might know everything.

 

"Oh Soo Hee, you came alone?" Halmeoni greeted me warmly when I arrived at her place.

"Ne. Junhyung oppa is busy with works." I always use 'oppa' in front of others but when I'm with him, it just felt awkward so I always called him by his name.

"Oh. Stay here until dinner then. I'll cook you something special."

I squealed making halmeoni chuckled. Just then, omma came home. She was happy to see me there.

Since the day everything was revealed, we became so much closer. It felt so good to have someone to lean on, and someone who will always be there to hear us out.

"Omma. How are you?" I hugged her as she came in.

"Never felt this good, to be greeted by my pretty daughter when I got home." She joked and I laughed. Myungsoo came in with a frown on his face.

"Omma, you have never say something like that to me." He glared at me playfully making me laughed harder. He's just so childlish sometime.

"It's because I've seen you everyday that I got enough of you. Just go get married already." Omma said with a straight face and then laughed along with me.

"Arasso. I'll let you know the date later." Myungsoo said nonchalantly making the both of us stop laughing.

"Jinjja?" "Uwaa oppa!" The both of us squealed.

"Have you proposed Suzy?" I asked quickly. Halmeoni and omma already met Suzy for a few times. And they love her.

"Ne." Myungsoo nodded and hide his face with his hands.

"Kyaaaaaaa!" I squealed making halmeoni came out from the kitchen.

"Aigoo. So noisy! How can I concentrate on my cooking when you're all this noisy?" Halmoni said half-yelling. Well, she was joking though.

After that, omma and I helped halmoni in the kitchen to prepare dinner.

 

We were just joking and talking around while having dinner that night. Until I suddenly remembered my main purpose of coming here.

"Halmeoni, by any chance, do you know Bo Young? Park Bo Young?" I asked as casual as I can. Myungsoo who was sitting beside me suddenly choked on his rice. Halmeoni coughed and omma suddenly avoid my gaze. I wonder why.

"W-w-wae?" Myungsoo asked me.

"Nothing. I just want to know about her more. She seems close with Junhyung oppa. Who is she? An old friend?" I asked again, maintaining my voice flat.

Omma sighed. Halmeoni just looked at Myungsoo and let out a sigh too.

"Aigoo wae~ Just tell me already." I said feeling uncomfortable suddenly. Like something bad is going to happen.

 

 

It was 9 p.m when I was driving home. I felt so lifeless. I got mad and upset at the fact that Junhyung was spending his time more for his ex-fiance than his wife. I have never felt this disappointed before.

It's okay if he wants to spend his time with her. But at least tell me about it. Don't just chilling out and tell me it's works.

And, they can hang up somewhere else. But why her house? She can come to our house though and maybe the two of us can be friend? Who knows. Being friend with someone who was in love with your husband once upon a time is better than watching them spending their time together. Alone. That's just too much.

I pulled up by the roadside. I can't hold in my tears anymore. This is too much too handle.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey guys! So I'm not going to write about how Myungsoo proposed to Suzy xD

Sorry bout that. And after I think hard, I'm going to create drama. It's going to be quite tragedic but I promised you an happy ending :D

Oh ya! Did you guys watch MAMA? OMG. Congratulations to them who won the awards!

Bigbang's stage was just sooooo damn great. I'm a proud VIP ^^

Lol. Have a nice day.

xxJunkaynaxx