Attacked!

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[Junhyung's POV]

 

"Argh." I groaned as I messed my hair. This is so stressful. I didn't mean to yell at her. I went outside my office to meet my secretary.

"Did anyone else enter my office other than Soo Hee?" I asked her.

She nodded. "Hara ssi did came to find you."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" I raised my voice. 

"Chosung hamnida. She said that there's nothing important so I thought that I will tell you later. I'm so sorry." She bowed again and again. It's not her fault though. I was just angry at myself.

"It's okay." I sighed as I went to look for Hara.

 

 

[NO ONE POV]

 

Hara's office door was opened abruptly, revealing Junhyung and Hara's secretary who was trying to stop Junhyung.

"Oh oppa!" Hara squealed. "It's okay unni." She said to her secretary making the latter bow and excused herself. She stand up, walking off from her works.

"I was looking for you just now." She said smiling to Junhyung. Junhyung closed his eyes for a second to calm himself.

"What do you think you're doing?" Junhyung asked Hara. His voice was dangerously calm.

 

 

[Hara's POV]

 

"Hm? W-what?" I asked like nothing's happen although I know it might be about his erased work.

 'Ommo, did he already know that I did it?' I thought.

"Why did you do that? I worked so hard for that plan."

"Oppa. I-I don't understand. What are you talking about? W-w-what plan?" I raised my voice to cover up my fear.

"You came to my office and erased my plan!" Junhyung starts to raise his voice. I could feel my hands trembling.

"I did not. It's Soo Hee--"

"How do you know if it is her or not?"

"I-...I.--"

"Stop it. I'm really disappointed in you. I don't know you could be this low." He said staring in my eyes. I gasped.

"Oppa! You know me longer than that woman! Why won't you trust me?" I said gritting my teeth.

"It's because I knew you longer that I know it's your doing. Futhermore," He paused,

"Be smart enough to address her properly before I.." He remained silent but still glaring at me.

"You're too much oppa. Okay, I admit that I erased that plan! Oppa, jinjja. I don't know what do you see in that woman! She has nothing! She's rude, she's not pretty, she's poor! I bet she'd even let anyone touch her before!"

Junhyung was already lift his hand to slap me as I spat those out. I gasped. His hand stopped in front of my face.

"Argh!" He yelled at me and pushed the desk beside me. I was so afraid that I was actually cried. He turned back to me.

"If I heard anything more about her from you after this, I won't let it go." His eyes were full with anger. He glared at me one last time before he leave my office.

I fall down to the floor as I cried.

"KIM SOO HEEE!!" I said as I gritted my teeth.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"Ne oppa. See you later." I said as I ended up the call. Woo Hyun called me to inform about today's meeting. I haven't finish up my work as I didn't get that data from Junhyung yet. I sighed for the nth time in my office.

 

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?" Junhyung's voice was still repeating in my head.

 

"Yes. I'm stupid.. I'm poor too.. I'm ugly.. I'm rude.. I don't live with my real parents.. I've no manners... So what?" I said out loud.

"Who said that?"

"Ommo!" I yelled as I was about to fall from my chair.

"Oppa! When did you came?" I asked Woo Hyun with my high-pitch voice that always work to annoy him. He chuckled.

"It's been a while. You didn't really notice me, weren't you?"

"Aish oppa." I said as I eyed him.

"So who did say all those bad words to my hoobae?" He asked as he sat on the desk in front of me.

"Oppa, you will break the table." I mumbled.

"Don't change the topic."

"Aish."  

"Tell me."

"There's no one."

"You're lying."

"I'm telling you the truth."

"Aish this girl is really..!" He closed his eyes, acting so damn frustrated at me. I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine then. Kaja. Mr. Lee might already wait for us in the meeting room." He said standing up and waited for me at the door.

I prepared few things that are worth to present in front of Mr. Lee later. He always does this kind of on-the-spot meeting to see how serious we are handling the projects. I sighed again as I thought Junhyung too might be there. He's out of this project but I guess he would still be there to see how I dd because this is my first project. Futhermore, he's the sajangnim. Right. I sighed again.

"You better stop sighing now Kim Soo Hee. I hate to hear that." Woo Hyun suddenly said making me jolted a bit. I really forgot that he's here.

'Aigoo what's wrong with me.'

 

 

Woo Hyun and I walked to the meeting room together. We took a lift. I'm quite okay with lift now. As long as I'm not alone in it.

At the 5th floor, the door slide open revealing Junhyung. He looks a bit shock as he saw me. I looked away. He looked at Woo Hyun beside me before entering the elevator. The three of us remained silent and I could see Woo Hyun already sense the tension between me and Junhyung.

We walked out and went straight to the meeting room. Mr. Lee wasn't there yet which make me sighed in relief. There's only a few directors inside. Woo Hyun sat beside me while Junhyung sat in front of me at the oval table. After setting up all the papers on the table, I excused myself for a while to the toilet.

There was quite many people in the toilet so I decided to use the toilet near the exit door. It was quite hidden, small and there's not many people use the toilet. Probably just me. That toilet is also the place where sometime I practise before presenting.

"Palli palli." I said to myself and get inside the toilet.

 

 

[Hara POV]

 

I saw Soo Hee was heading to somewhere in hurry. I know that she has a meeting with Mr. Lee. She went to the toilet near the exit door. It was the old toilet.

'What is she doing?' I thought then I saw that the usual toilet was quite packed. She went inside the old toilet. An idea came to me again.

"This is for my scolding from oppa. Kim Soo Hee." I said as I locked the toilet door from outside. The worst thing could happen is she could be scold by Mr. Lee because she makes him wait.. Well, I just want to scare her a bit.

I quickly walked to my office thinking that someone would open the door for her a bit later.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I washed my hands and see my make up once again before heading to the door. I pulled it and it was quite hard. I pulled it harder.

"Ommo. Wae.." My heart starts to beat faster. I tried to pull again and failed. That's when I'm sure that I was locked inside. I start to panic. I knock on the door as hard as I can.

"PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled.

Beads of sweat were all over my forehead. I yelled and knock again and again.

I felt like it was kinda hard to breathe.

"Don't panic Soo Hee ah. Don't." Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"PLEASE. OPEN.." It's getting hard to breathe.

I knock the door again with all of my energy. Ignoring my bleeding knuckles and the pain I felt in my heart.

"Get... Me.. Out. Jebal." I fall down to the floor.

I can't breathe at all. My sight becomes blurry and soon everything was black.

 

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

"Chosung hamnida. She's in the restroom. Please wait for a little more."

I said to Mr. Lee who's getting impatient. Soo Hee has made all of us wait for 30 minutes. And to be exact, she has gone to the toilet for 1 hour. I looked at Woo Hyun. He looked up at me with worried too. Soo Hee's handbag was in the meeting room. Her handphone too. I sighed. I stand up to excuse myself to go find Soo Hee. Woo Hyun suddenly stand up too and follow me outside the meeting room.

"Why are you following me?" I asked him.

"Yah. It's not the time to pick up fights with me." He answered in an annoyed tone. I rolled my eyes as we went to look for Soo Hee together. She was no where to be found. Her office, cafeteria, toilets. I'm getting tired.

"She's not there, sir." The security guard informed me. I have asked a few of them to search Soo Hee too. I sighed as I loosen my tie.

"Let's watch the CCTV. Might as well see where's the last place Soo Hee went." Woo Hyun suddenly said. Well I don't usually agree with him with anything eventhough what he said was true. But not today I guess...

We went to the security room and watch all the CCTV for the past hour and saw Soo Hee heading towards the exit door. She didn't come back after that.

"Right! I haven't check the toilet near the exit door." I said. Woo Hyun and I walked to the toilet quickly.

 

"Is there a toilet there?" Woo Hyun asked me as we walked together. I nodded.

"What if she was locked in there?!" Woo Hyun gasped and stop at his track. His eyes widened.

"Huh? If it's locked, let's just quickly unlock it." I said like it's not a big deal. Well of course it's not.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Woo Hyun suddenly yelled at me. I jolted.

"What if she got attacked?!" Woo Hyun messed his hair and walked faster to the exit door. Almost running.

"Attacked?" I asked as I catch up with him. He stopped and turn to look at me.

"By any chance.... do you don't know that.... Aish forget it." He said and run to the toilet.

"What? Yah. Finish what you say." I yelled.

 

"It's really locked." Woo Hyun said as his eyes widened. He quickly unlocked it and push the door. Revealing Soo Hee lying on the floor. I gasped.

Woo Hyun squat down near Soo Hee and check for her pulse.

"Call the ambulance." His voice was trembling. His hands were shaking.

"What? What happened?" I was quite shock.

Why would Soo Hee was in that condition and her knuckles were bleeding. As if she was in panic and wanted to get out of the restroom so desperately. Woo Hyun quickly take out his handphone and dial up.

"Yoboseyo? I'm calling from Yong Corporation. Please send an ambulance here. Someone get a claustrophobic attack. Please send your people now. I'm begging!" Woo Hyun yelled as he cried. He holds up Soo Hee in his hand.

"Claustrophobic?" I repeat as my head start to register what's happening. I felt a sharp pain in my hand when I see Soo Hee's on the crying Woo Hyun's lap.

 

 

After for about 15 minutes, Soo Hee was pushed in the ambulance. the office was in chaos. Everyone was shocked with Soo Hee's condition. I already lost my rationality when I saw Soo Hee's numb body on the floor earlier. I feel like screaming and crying out. I hold onto Soo Hee's hand tightly. Her another hand is hold by Woo Hyun.

"Please save her. Please do everything you can. I'm begging you. Please." Woo Hyun begged the nurse in charge. I just remained silent in the ambulance as I see Soo Hee's sleeping face. She looks so tired. I feel my world was dark. I start to feel scared. Scared of losing her.

'Please God.. Give me a chance to repair all this. Give me a chance to start again with her. Please give me a chance to love her. Don't take her away. Please.'

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey guys!

I've made a oneshot two days ago. LOL

Check it out.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/304993

Thank you. Annyeong~

xxJunkaynaxx