Awkwardness!

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"Ne oppa." I end up the call. I take a glance at Junhyung. He looks uneasy. I tap my fingers on my phone.

'Should I just go and leave him here?... Or say 'let's go' and pretend like nothing happened? WHAT SHOULD I DOOOO?!'

I seriously don't know what was the kiss for. My heart skipped a beat when Junhyung take a glance at me.

'Maybe he just want to calm me down..... but with a kiss?! THAT IS SOOO NOT JUNHYUNG! Crap. I should calm down and stop screaming in my head.'

Junhyung wasn't helping at all. He was just sitting there looking at the scenery and all. Crap crap crap.

"Junhyung--"

"Soo Hee ah--"

We both said together.

"Ah you go first,"

"You go first,"

Again. We overlap each other. 

"No it's okay. You go first." He finally said. Well he look worried somehow. Maybe afraid of being scold by me.

"I... Um.. I.." I wanted to say that I'm not mad about the kiss and I'm okay. But I can't say it!

"I... Think we should go back inside. I have to add up something in my proposal for Mr. Lee."

'What the hell? Soo Hee!' I mentally slapped myself. I swear that was not what I want to say and should say now... But to think of it, I really have some works that I should handle though.

 

"Uh? Oh.. O.kay.. Right. We should... Go inside. Ah... umm... Kaja.." He stand up and walk inside. I sighed.

'This is so awkward.'

 

Throughout the day, I can't focus on my works.

'I should clear things up.' I sighed for the 2438909th time.

Suddenly my phone rang. It was an unknown number. I answer the call without bothering to guess who is the caller.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Soo Hee ah, it's Woohyun oppa."

My heart beats so fast when I hear his voice.

"N-n-nae oppa? W-w-waeyo?"  'Damn it! Get a hold of yourself, Kim Soo Hee!'

I heard him chuckled on the line.

"Wanna have dinner with me tonight?"  'Is he asking me out??!!!' I screamed in my mind.

"Sure!" I quickly answered.

"Okay then I'll pick you up at 8."

"Okay.. See you."

"Bye."

 

"OH MY GOOOOOOOODD! I'M GOING OUT WITH WOO HYUN OPPA! KYAA!" I screamed out loudly in my office and totally forgotten about Junhyung earlier..

 

 

[JUNHYUNG's POV]

 

It was 6 and I had finished up all my work. Thanks to someone who made me smile like a pabo all day long. I went outside my office and immediately saw Soo Hee's talking to my secretary. She stopped chatting with her when she saw me.

"Are you done for the day?" She asked awkwardly.

"Umm ne." I nodded while avoiding her gaze. 'Uh oh. The awkwardness is still there.'

"Kaja.." She said to me before saying goodbye to my secretary.

We walked together to the elevator and walked to my car. Both of us didn't speak a single word until we reached home. Well I don't know what to say. I kept thinking if she was angry with me because of the kiss since she was like deep in her mind. It felt so awkward.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I pressed in the code and unlock the front door. Junhyung was following me from behind. I went inside my room and he went inside his room.

'Oh God, it felt so awkward.' I thought as I fanned myself with my hand. I put my handbag aside and start to undress myself. I walked into the bathroom to take a bath.

Wrapped in towel, I went to search for a dress in my closet. I decide to wear--

 

 

 

 

It was 7.30 p.m  when I'm done with my make up and all. I went to the living room and saw Junhyung was watching news on TV. He eyed me from head to toe.

"W-where are you going?" He asked with his eyes still on me.

"Oh right!" I hit my forehead. I forgot to tell him that I'm going out with Woo Hyun tonight.

"I'm having dinner outside. I forgot to tell you. Mianhae." I make an apologize expression and rub my palm together.

"And with?" He stand up. I hesitate a bit before answering.

"With Woo Hyun oppa...."

"WOO HYUN?!" He said half yelling. I jolted a bit.

"Yah. Don't shout." I said. He cleared his throat. 

"So what am I going to eat for dinner?" He scoffed. I hit my head again.

'KIM SOO HEE. HOW CAN YOU FORGOT ABOUT HIM?'

"M-mianhae. I forgot to cook for you. S-should I order some food? Do you want pizza or.. or burger?" I asked him while reaching for the home telephone which is beside the TV.

"It's fine. Just go have fun. I know how to take care of myself." He said. I stopped and turn to face him. He was expresionless.

"Seriously.. Am I not that important to you?" He looked straight into my eyes. I was shocked to hear that from him. His eyes were full of hurt and it hurts me to see him like that.

"Junhyung ah, that wasn't----" I was cut by the door bell. Junhyung look at the door and then look at me back.

"Go.. It must be him." He said and went to his bedroom. I sighed.

"If you tell me to stay...... I would." I said slowly. I feel hurt deep inside and I don't know why. I went to the door and open it.

"Soo Hee!" Woo Hyun squealed when he saw me. I smiled weakly to him and followed him into his car.

 

"Gwenchana? You look like something is bothering you." He said while focusing on the road.

"Hm? Ah nothing. I'm good." I smiled at him.

"Oh by the way, how did you know where's my house?" I asked him.

"From Junhyung's cousin, Myungsoo. He's my friend." He answered.

"Ahh.. " I nodded. 

After about 15 minutes of driving, we arrived at a five-star hotel. Woo Hyun open the door for me and smiled sweetly. I smiled back.

"I have so many things to catch up with you." He said while we were walking to the elevator. He pressed the open button.

"Yeah me too!" I said almost squealing and that made him laughed. The door slide open and we were about to get in when I stopped and don't have the confidence to walk in.

Woo Hyun looked at me. "Still can't?" He asked softly. He knows everything about me because we were very close since high school. I looked at him and slowly shook my head.

"Then did you use stairs everyday at your office?" He asked. 

"Ommo." I said slowly as I remembered that I use an elevator this evening. It's already been twice. And whenever I take the elevator, I must be with Junhyung.

"I think I'm recovering." I said and told Woo Hyun about it.

"Why don't we try?" He smiled convincingly and grabbed my hand. He pressed the open button again. I took a deep breath and nod at him.

"Kaja." And with that, both of us walked inside the elevator. I held his hand tighter as I feel a bit hard to breathe.

"I'm here. Don't worry." He said softly as he squeezed my hand. I searched for his eyes. That eyes smile of him which makes me calm.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

HEY GUYS! Pheeeew~

Finally I got some time to update. Really busy lately.

And I'm having my final year exam starting from this 10th October to 31st October. 

I don't want Y.Y

Wish me luck!

Thanks for the new subscribers~ Me love you all ;)

Some gif for yah!

 

xxJunkaynaxx