At The Court.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I woke up early the next day. Most probably because I can't really sleep. I take a long shower and get ready for today. Basically, getting ready physically and mentally.

I stopped at Junhyung's room when I came out. I knocked on the door but there's no answer. I take a peek inside to find the empty room. I looked for him in the kitchen, living room but he was nowhere to be found.

It's still so early in the morning. Where did he go? We have to be at the court at least half an hour before our case talking. Just then it hit me. He didn't come back at all last night.

I sighed. 'He better show up later.'

After making myself some breakfast, I get ready to head to the court. Junhyung and I were supposed to be at the court at 9.30 a.m since the case talking is at 10 a.m.

It was 8 a.m when I left the house.

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

I woke up as I felt the ray on my face. I drowned myself with alcohol last night until I fall asleep in my office. I take a glance at my watch. It was 6 a.m.

Today is the day. I'm going to let go of Soo Hee in a few more hours.

I stand up from the sofa and went to my office table. I opened up a water bottle to drink and that's when I saw the picture frame on my table. It was the picture of Soo Hee and me on our wedding day. We were faking smiles and don't look so good. I let out a small smile and looked outside the window. 

The weather is nice. So nice that I wished for an earthquake or a storm to happen and blow away the court so that I don't have to be there for our divorce talking. I sighed.

I was thinking if I realized that I really want Soo Hee earlier, will there be any changes? If I wasn't confused about my feelings, will I be able to hold onto Soo Hee? If I tell Soo Hee everything and didn't lie at her, will we end up differently?

I messed my hair. What's the point of thinking all of that now? Soo Hee was really determined to get a divorce. My heart ache so much whenever I think about letting her go.

 

 

 

"By any chance.... Do you still have feelings for her?" Soo Hee asked as she searched for my eyes. I avoided her gaze once again. I don't have any answer for that. It's not that I don't know the answer, I just confused with my feelings.

"Do you even love me?" She asked another question. Tears were already welled up in her eyes. It hurts me to see her like that. And it hurts more to know that I'm the reason she's hurting.

"I do. I love you." I know I love her.

"So you love me and her?" 

 

 

 

"Aniya Soo Hee ah.. I love you.. And only you." I said slowly. What's the point of answering that now? She wasn't there to listen to me anymore.

 

 

 

"Answer me, if we weren't married, you'll be with Bo Young right?" Tears finally escaped her eyes. But I still wasn't answering or denying her. Because it is true. I think I will marry Bo Young if I didn't meet Soo Hee in the first place.

"That answered everything.."

 

 

 

"Aniya.. I won't. She's my past, I won't go back to her." If I just can tell her this at that time, I'm sure we won't end up like this.

 

 

 

"Kim Soo Hee ssi... Did she say she's willing to wait?.. Do you now how much of a coward you are right now?"

 

 

 

Bo Young's voice keep repeating in my mind. Yes, I am a coward. I told her to fight for me but what did I do to make her stay? Nothing. I didn't even fight for her. I have to do something. Eventhough at the very last minute, I have to do something. So there will be no regret in the future.

I reached for my car key and went out of my office.

 

 

[Bo Young's POV]

 

"Oppa." I was shock to see Junhyung's in front of the door. It's been a while since I last saw him.

"I.." He was panting. He clearly ran up to my apartment to see me.

"I.. Can't wait for you anymore. I'm sorry." He said looking at me right in my eyes.

I felt my world stopped. I know this day would come.

 

"Eventhough I'm going to divorce with Soo Hee in a few more hours, I still can't go back to you. Eventhough if Soo Hee's going to marry Woo Hyun or be with him after this, I still can't go back to you." His voice was trembling. This is the first time I saw this side of him.

"So I.... I'm not going to wait for you anymore. I'm sorry." Tears were welling up in his eyes. His hand was clenched into a fist. He was forcing himself not to cry, clearly.

I let out a small smile. "I know this day would come.. You can't just wait for me forever... Don't say sorry. I've think a lot these few days.." I paused and breathed in.

"I'll move on.. So don't worry about me. Eventhough it's too late, I let you go.. Oppa." My eyes were fixed on his face. He was quite taken aback. I forced a smile. And I could see he let out a small smile before he ran to the elevator and disappeared from my sight.

I was still standing in front of the door.

 

"I let you go." I said slowly as a tear finally slipped from my eye.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I reached at the court way too early. It was 8.45 a.m. I'll might reach earlier if I don't have to wait for the cab. I sat on the bench outside the court.

Just then I saw a couple walked past me.

"I regret for marrying you!"  "Well it's not like I was happy for marrying you."

I just looked at the couple as they went inside the court. Another couple walked beside me.

"I swear you'll feel what I feel for cheating on me."  The woman said and the man just smirked.

And again, I just looked at them as they walked inside.

'Whow, does everyone have to swear and yell at each other before going inside?' I thought.

 

Just then another couple past by me. They're from the court. Heading outside.

"Yeobo, I still love you." The man said, almost begging. "You should think about that before you lied to me." The woman replied.

I take a deep breath and looked at the scenery in front of me.

 

"Miss." I heard someone called me. I turned around and it was the security guard.

"Yes?" I was puzzled.

'Why did he approached me?'

"Are you here for a case too?" He asked smiling. I can tell that he's in his mid 40's.

"Yes." I let out a small smile.

"I'm sorry to interfere but are you sure about this? Are you sure you can't work it out anymore?" He asked again.

 

I was silent. How should I work it out between me and Junhyung? Should I beg him to stay? Should I beg him to love me back as much as I love him?

 

"Almost every couples regretted right away after they went out of the main hall." He continued. I looked at him. He was smiling sincerely at me. It feel so warm.

"But.. What should I do if there's not even love left for me? It's useless if I'm the only one trying to hold onto the relationship, ahjussi." I said.

"Are you sure he doesn't love you? Are you sure he didn't try to hold onto the relationship? Are you sure you know well about what he's thinking right now?"

 

I was silent again. His questions make me think a lot.

 

"It's too late.." I said slowly.

"Why? It's never too late to work it out. You haven't even divorce yet, right?"

"I was... I just... I can't." I start to feel regret all of a sudden. I was too ego to understand him. He has his own reasons for lying to me. I felt dizzy again. I always get dizzy and feel uncomfortable whenever I think too much lately.

"Well, if you said so. Then I don't have anything else to say." He smiled. I smiled back.

"Kamsahamnida, ahjussi." Then I excused myself to wait inside.

 

It was 9.30 a.m and Junhyung was nowhere to be found. I was sitting on the waiting bench outside the court's main hall. There were a lot of other couples in front of me and beside me. They were crying, fighting and yelling at each other. I was just watching them silently.

Just then, the lawyer in charged told me to get ready. I'll be going in right after the current case end.

 

"Ottoke." I mumbled to myself. Junhyung was not here yet. I sighed. Somehow deep inside, some part of me wished for him not to show up.

 

I felt my phone vibrated. I got a call from....

Bo Young. I answered hesitately.

 

"Y-yoboseyo?"

"Soo Hee ssi." Her voice was calm but I could sense something is not right.

"I heard that you will get a divorce today?"

I was silent. Waiting for her to continue.

"Well, I was lying to you. Junhyung oppa and I.. Aren't getting back together. He loves you. A lot."

I was taken aback at her sudden confession.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"All these while, he had never tell me that he wants to get back. He said he'll wait until I sort out my feelings for him before he stay by your side forever.. What is this, Kim Soo Hee ssi? I thought you love him? And yet, you're asking for a divorce without knowing these?"

"I-I have no idea. He didn't tell me any--" 

"You expect him to tell you all these? By any chance, do you probably ever listen to him first?"

 

I don't know what to say. He loves me. 

 

"But now, he will not wait for me anymore.. He wants to go back to you so badly. Stop pushing him." Bo Young's voice start to tremble. It must be hard for her to say all these. Yet she was trying so hard.

"Bo Young ssi.. Thanks for telling me all of this." I said slowly.

 

Just then I saw Junhyung was running towards me. He's in his suit. I end up the call after saying goodbye to Bo Young.

 

"I'm sorry. The traffic--"

"Kim Soo Hee ssi, it's your turn now." The lawyer said to me.

"Oh, Mr. Yong is here. Please come inside." He continued as he walked inside.

 

I froze. I don't want to get divorce. I looked at Junhyung. He let out a small smile but hurt was written all over his face. He looked at the couples around us.

 

"For hurting you, for lying to you, for making you wait and for everything.. I'm sorry." He said slowly. I don't know what to say especially when he already start to walk inside the hall.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. My head feel so dizzy that my sight became blurry. I reached out for Junhyung's arm for support.

And that's when my sight become dark.

 

 

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

I was going to say a lot more to her but I have no time. She was already waiting there. Looks like this is what she really wants. I can't be selfish. If she wants to go to Woo Hyun or anyone else, I should let her be. It's her choice.

I was about to walk inside when I feel someone grabbed my arm. When I turned around, Soo Hee was almost falling on the floor but luckily I was fast enough to catch her.

"Soo Hee!" I shook her body. I was so panic. The lawyer came out when he heard me.

"What's wrong?" He was shock.

"She collapsed. She has a slight fever too." Soo Hee's forehead was a bit warm. I quickly carried her, ignoring all the attentions I got from the people. I ran towards my car and the lawyer just now help me to open the door and gave me Soo Hee's things.

I quickly thanked him and drive to the hospital.

 

 

 

I was waiting alone, praying silently in the doctor's room when the doctor was running a few test on Soo Hee.

"There's nothing serious. Your wife was just having fatigue. Looks like she's been quite stress lately." The doctor said as soon as she came inside. I sighed in relief.

"You have to take care of your wife. It's dangerous for her to be tension at this stage. It might affect the baby she's carrying." She add up.

"Ne... W-w-what?" I was taken aback. Baby?!

"Waeyo? You still don't know she's pregnant? Ah! I'm sorry. I ruined your moment as a dad. Should I repeat?" She joked.

"Congratulations, your wife is pregnant and you're gonna be a dad." She said chuckling. I was stunned.

 

"J-junhyung ssi?" She waved her hand in front of my face.

"N-ne." I snapped out.

"Ommo, are you that happy?"

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! Sorry for updating quite late. Today is a loooong day for me. Seeing my crush flirting with my bestfriend is hard. Lol

What should I say, I should just let them alone. He loves her anyway. Hahaha should I make a fanfic about my life?

Naaah. It's going to be a heartbreak, sad one. lol

Thanks for reading! Thanks for comments and subscribes. Love y'all!

xxJunkaynaxx

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_Ez1_77jII

 

[This song really.... T.T Check it out.]