Junhyung's Past.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I was waiting for Junhyung in front of the house while helping halmeoni gardening.

"Soo Hee ah, come sit here." Halmeoni patted the seat beside her.

"Nae." I sat beside halmeoni.

"You know, Junhyung must have love you a lot. Your aunt say that Junhyung keep smiling at the office." halmeoni said.

"N-n-nae?" I was shock to hear that.

"Gomawo for making him smile again. I've never thought he would smile back when that girl left him."

"T-that girl?"

"Didn't he tell you? About his ex-fiance?"

"Mwo? Ani. He.. didn't tell me." I said.

"It must be because he didn't want you to be jealous." Halmeoni chuckled. Then she continued,

"Junhyung, didn't get love from both of his parents since they were busy with business. He lives with me since he was kid. Myungsoo and his dongsaeng were the only friends he have... When that accident happened, both Myungsoo and Junhyung become further apart. Junhyung didn't let just anyone to enter his world... Until that girl came. She was Junhyung's first love and he loves her very much. She care for Junhyung a lot and she was like a mom to Junhyung. But the person who can make us laugh could also make us cry... That girl left Junhyung because she wants to pursue her dreams. That time, she was a fashion design student and she got offered from overseas to study and work there. And yeah, she choose her that rather than Junhyung.... I hate her not because of that but that time, Junhyung was begging her not to leave but all she could say is, 'why do you be so serious about our relationship? I regret that I've met you'. Those words kill me from inside. They were arguing in front of me and all I can do is cry. Junhyung was crying and that was the first time I saw him cried.. "

Halmeoni wiped her tears. I feel sad too when I listen to halmeoni's story. 

"So that was why I wanted you to marry him right then and there. Maybe because I'm afraid the incident happen again." Halmeoni chuckled. I just smiled a bit.

'And if she knows that I'm marrying Junhyung because of money.......' I thought.

I saw Junhyung parked his car in the garage.

"Go greet your husband. Be a great wife for him. Nae?" Halmeoni laughed.

"Nae." I giggled before going to Junhyung.

 

 

[JUNHYUNG'S POV]

 

"Welcome home." I was greeted by Soo Hee when I opened my car door.

I lift my eyebrow. "What have gotten into you?" I asked her as I closed my car door.

She grabbed my work bag from me. "I want to thank you for the money. But I just need half of it, so I've returned it to your account."

"Why? You can just keep the remaining money. I don't need them." I said while walking to the front door.

"I don't need them too so you can keep them and I'll pay back the money that I borrowed." She said and followed me into the house.

"You don't need to. It's like a price of a stick gum to me." I said before climbing up the stairs.

"I don't know if you could chew a twenty million gum but I've been struggling for that money you called 'gum money'...And it will take time but I'll make sure I'll pay back. " She said as she gave my bag back and went to the kitchen.

I stopped in the middle of the stairs. 'She's sure is something.' 

I went to my room and take a quick bath. Later, I went downstairs and have dinner with halmeoni.

After dinner, halmeoni, Myungsoo, Imo and Soo Hee gathered in the living room, watching TV. So I joined them.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

Junhyung sat beside me on the couch with his hand behind my neck. I looked at him.

"Junhyung ah, Soo Hee ah, this is your wedding present from me. Don't know whether you guys will like it or not." Halmeoni chuckled as she gave us a small box.

"Ah gomawoyo, halmeoni."  I take it and look at Junhyung. He signed me to open the box and I found a paper inside it.

Its look like an address. "What is this, halmeoni?" Junhyung finally asked.

"Go find out yourself." Halmeoni smiled.

"Oh. And this is from me and Myungsoo." My mum suddenly said and gave me a box too.

 

 

 

"Couple rings?" I was a bit shock. The rings were simple yet ellegant and they were 'Junhyung <3 Soo Hee' engraved on the inside.

'Well, to think of it, I didn't have a wedding ring. I just have an engagement ring.' I thought.

"Gomawo Imo," Junhyung and I thanked my mum.

"And Myungsoo oppa too." I smiled to Myungsoo and he smiled back. Junhyung coughed.

"Oh and this is from your parents." My mum gave an envelope to Junhyung.

He opened it and it was like, 'A flight ticket to Jeju'.

"Why did they even bother to give one?" Junhyung put the envelope on the couch and went upstairs.

I widen my eyes. 'What is his problems?' I looked at halmeoni and mum. They sighed. I was a bit confused with the situation.

"Go comfort him." My mum suddenly said.

"N-n-nae? Oh. Arassoyo." I quickly went upstairs into my room.

 

I saw Junhyung lying on the bed with blanket covering till his chest.

 "What's your problem?" I asked him as I stand beside the bed. Junhyung was facing the other side so I was like talking with his back.

"What?" He asked back.

"Why are you being like this?"

"They're being like this.... I hate it."

"W-what do you mean?" I sat behind him on the bed.

"They abandon me long ago. They make me stay with halmeoni since I'm a kid. They make me learn business when I was 10..... They could give the ticket to me by themselves. Guess they that busy, huh."

I softened. 'So Junhyung just want to see his parents congratulate us, maybe?'

"Junhyung ah, they're not abandoning you. They just busy with works. They love you just like other parents would do. They just don't show it."

"How the heck would you know?"

"Because I'm a woman. I know exactly what your mum feels like."

"Stop acting like you care. Woman like you.... Who I hate the most." Junhyung said.

I was shock by his words. I know he hurt. But that's a little harsh. I didn't do anything. Yeah. Comforting him was the stupidest thing I've ever done.

I make my way to the couch and went to sleep.

 


 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! Sorry for the late update. Mianhaeyo~

Thanks for subscribing ! :D

Drop down your comment and let me now that you're still reading my fanfic. LOL

And, do follow me on twitter. Let's be friend :D

Search --->  @kerry_nadzir

 

 

@iluvmyJOKER : Hey new reader! Thanks for reading ;)

@bee-la : kyaaaaaa~ LOL sorry for this boring update :(

@Jeneselle : Well, Hara just hate her. Nothing much xD

@inspirit-beauty : Well I'll add up Infinite member, but maybe not Hoya. Sorry if I disappoint you :( But I'll try my best ! :D

@Myungzy : Well of course! Hihihihihi :D

 

Thanks NaniNazmi for the poster ;)

xxJunkaynaxx