Oh God!

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

I felt the ray of sunlight on my face. I opened my eyes slowly to find Junhyung beside me. He was sitting on the chair beside my bed with his head lying on the bed.

"Junhyung?"

I looked around. It wasn't my room. I must have slept in his bed last night.

"Junhyung ah." I shake him a bit. He lift his head and looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yup. I'm feeling much better. Thanks for last night." I smiled and get off from the bed.

"Get ready for work now, I'll make you some breakfast." I said and start to walk to the door.

"Okay.." He said slowly and stand up. 

 

I washed my face and brush my teeth in my own bathroom.

Later, I went to the kitchen and feel like cooking some porridge today. I looked for a pot in the drawers and cabinets but I find none.

'It must be in the top cabinet.' I thought as I take a chair and stand on it. I opened the cabinet door and found a pot.

But the problem is, I still can't reach it. I tip toed on the chair but before I could even grab the pot, I lose my stability.

 

"Ommo!" I shut my eyes tightly as I felt my body falling.

"Ah!" I heard Junhyung groans under me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Junhyung's face was just centimetres away from mine.

Then I realized our position, me on top of him with his left hand wrapping my waist tightly.

"My hand." He said slowly. I quickly pull away from him and looked at his right hand.

"Ommo. Gwenchana?" I widened my eyes. He sat down on the floor and glared at me.

"Yah! What will happen if I wasn't there just now? Do you wanna get injured?!" He yelled. I blinked at him.

"I-I was just..... The pot.... I can't reach." I stuttered.

"Then ask me to help. Don't just stand on something like that. It's dangerous, pabo!" He said half yelling as his face was like enduring some pain.

"Are you okay?" I looked at his hand and touched it slowly.

"Ahh!" He groaned. "Ommo. Can you bend your hand?" I asked him.

"It's hurt." He said.

"Stand up and let's go to the hospital." I said as I grabbed my handbag and his car keys.

 

We decide to go to a clinic nearby and Junhyung makes me drive real slow since it's my first time driving.

'Gahh I hate him.'

"Yes, Mr. Junhyung? What can I help you with?" Asked a female doctor as soon as we came in the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo doctor, can you check my husband's hand? Looks like he injured his hand." I said as I sat down in front of the doctor.

"Let me take a look first." She said and touched Junhyung's hand.

"Ahh." Junhyung groaned.

"Let's take an x-ray first. Please follow me." The doctor lead Junhyung to the x-ray room while I just sat there waiting for them.

 

After a few minutes, Junhyung came back and sat beside me. It was a really awkward silence between us.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I tried to start a conversation.

"Kinda."

"Mianhae."

"It's okay."

 

After a while, the doctor came in with the x-ray film in her hand.

"There's nothing serious with your bone but you ALMOST crack your bone.... Hmm maybe because of lifting something heavy.." She said as Junhyung chuckled.

"I.. Don't think it was 'that' heavy though.." I said slowly.

"So for now, please take some rest and don't do heavy work." She continued as she put on a red bandage on Junhyung's hand.

 

 

 

"Ne kamsahamnida." Junhyung and I bowed slightly before went out of the room.

After I pay at the counter, I went straight into the car and drive home.

Junhyung was laughing all the way from the clinic to our house.

"Oh come on. Shut up wolud you?" I said. Totally annoyed with him.

"She said I lift something heavy. Of course you are."

"Shut up."

I dropped my handbag on the table and plop myself on the couch. I switched on the TV.

"What are you doing?" Junhyung asked me.

"What? I'm watching TV. Can't you see?" I rolled my eyes.

"No you're not. I have a meeting at 10 today. I don't want to be late." He looked at his watch.

"What? No. You're not working today. The doctor told you to rest. Remember?"

"But today, the board of directors will be there in the meeting too. And the share holders too."

"What?! But.. You can't go to work in that condition."

"Oh come on. I just sprained my hand. It's not that I broke it or something. You heard the doctor, right?" Junhyung pulled me from the couch.

"Aish. Arasso. Kaja." I said and stand up.

"You're not going in that. You'll be spending the whole day with me. Helping me with the presentation and my schedule as well."

"What? I-I-I can't do that. I don't know how to do it. Ask your secretary to do that. I can just send you and pick you up."

"My secretary is busy too. Handling the client and everything. Right! Take this as an opportunity to meet the share holders too. They haven't meet you in person yet."

"B-b-but..." I don't have anything to say anymore. I sighed and went to my bedroom to change into something that have some 'office looks'.

'Something which shows professionalism and charisma.'

 

 

 

I grabbed my handbag, "Kaja."

Junhyung smiled and followed me into his car.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Junhyung." The workers greet Junhyung when we enter the building. I hold his briefcase with my left hand and hold his suit with my right hand.

"Ommo, Mr. Junhyung, what happen to your hand?" A female worker asked Junhyung when we're in the elevator.

"Nothing much. Don't worry." He said smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The worker then greet me.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo." I bowed slightly.

We went out when the elevator reached the fifth floor.

 

"Good morning sir, here's your coffee." A pretty lady which I assumed as Junhyung's secretary greet us.

"Oh right. My wife will help me with some things since I injured my hand. Therefore, you just take care of the clients. She'll take care of me and let her know my schedule for this week."  Junhyung said as he grabbed his coffee.

"Ne. Good morning, madam. Would you like some coffee?" She smiled.

"No it's okay. Thanks for asking." I smiled back and followed Junhyung into his office.

 

"Halmeoni and Myungsoo will come here in a bit. Imo and Hara's parents will come straight to the meeting room... And Hara--"

"Oppppppaaa!!! I heard that you injured your hand? Ommo ottoke?! Gwenchana?! Ommo!" Hara rushed into the room and quickly examined Junhyung's hand.

"She's here." Junhyung continued with an annoyed face.

I laughed. Just then Hara looked at me weirdly.

"Oppa, why is this woman here?" She points her finger at me.

"Get your words right, Hara. Call her unnie. She's older than you." Junhyung said.

"I'm taking care of MY husband." I said.

"Oppa, let's have some breakfast together." Hara said ignoring me. I sighed.

"You wanna go with us?" Junhyung asked me.

"Nah. I'll just stay here and wait for halmeoni." I smiled at the glaring Hara.

"Okay. You want something?" Junhyung asked again.

"Some sandwiches will do." I answered.

"Okay. Chicken or beef?" Junhyung asked again.

"Oh come on oppa!" Hara was already grabbed Junhyung's hand impatiently.

I chuckled. "Anything would do."

 

After a few minutes, Junhyung's secretary came in and showed me Junhyung's schedule. She also gave me the note book that she uses to jot down appointments and everything.

"Hwaiting!" She said before she went out. I chuckled.

I walked around Junhyung's office and my eyes landed on the photo on his table.

 

 

It was taken during our wedding celebration. He wasn't that happy that night. Me too of course.

Beside the photo, there was another photo of me and Junhyung in my wedding dress.

Suddenly the door creaked open revealing halmeoni and Myungsoo.

 

"Ommo, Soo Hee ah. What are you doing here?" Halmeoni smiled happily.

I went and hug her. "I'm helping Junhyung oppa around. He injured his hand. So.... I'm lending out my hand." I laughed.

"What happen to hyung's hand?" Myungsoo asked.

"Well... Nothing much. He just sprained his hand." I chuckled awkwardly.

"And where is he?" Halmeoni asked.

"He went for a breakfast with Hara."

"Oh really? Then, you have this." Halmeoni give me a beaker filled with fried rice.

"Can I? Gomawo halmeoni." I laughed.

I went to the couch and start to eat. I missed halmeoni's cooking so much.

"Can I have some?" Myungsoo sat beside me and halmeoni. Halmeoni quickly hit Myungsoo's hand.

"You've already eat it at home. Don't disturb her." Halmeoni hissed.

 


 

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! I'm so sorrrrrryyy for not updating T.T

I'm quite busy with school. Gaaah I hate school :<

By the way thanks for waiting and hello new subscribers ;D

ILoveYou alll~

 

xxJunkaynaxx