Jealousy?

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I knocked on Junhyung's door for three times and quickly went inside. He was already lying down on his bed in his PJs. He sat up a bit and raise his eyebrow at me and my pillow.

"What's the point of knocking if you're just going to burst in anyway?" He looked at me, holding his smile.

"Ah. Junhyung ah, I.." I stopped when I don't know what to tell him.

"Yes, you....?" He tilted his head and waited for me to continue. I swear I can clearly see he was enjoying this. He knows what I was about to ask and yet, he pretends like he knows nothing! I looked at him as I pouted.

"Must you be this cruel?" I asked making him laughed so hard that he was almost cry. He was truly enjoying this!

'Screw you, Yong Junhyung.'

"Let me sleep here tonight." I said. I wasn't asking for permission. I mean, I won't sleep alone. Not for tonight.

"Why would I?" He asked smiling so widely. Argh, how I wish to rip that smile from his face.

"Acting so tough yet you're so scared?" He asked chuckling. Okay scratch that. I wish to rip his entire face.

I walked to him. "Aish, okay I admit it. The movie isn't scary! But I just felt like someone's watching me in my room! How the hell can I sleep peacefully?!" I yelled.

He laughed again. "You're so funny."

I started to get irritated. It's not that easy to ignore my pride and come here and he just won't stop teasing me!

"Argh!" I groaned as I threw my pillow at his laughing face and turned to walk away.

He was way too fast to dodge the pillow and grab my wrist. He was still half-lying half-sitting on his bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked chuckling.

"To go sleep with Chae Ra! Wae?!" I yelled. He laughed harder.

"Aigoo, come." He pulled my wrist suddenly making me landed on top of him on the bed. I widen my eyes as he just stare into my eyes.

"I'll let you sleep here if you call me oppa." He said in a tone. His face and mine were just few centimeters away. I blinked at him. I tried to make some distance between us as I struggled. He just hold me tighter. I stopped struggling.

I was silent for a few seconds which seems like hours.

"Aish, is it that hard for you to call me oppa? See, I'm older than you too. So why is it just Myungsoo and Woo Hyun who got to be call oppa?" He frowned. I blinked at his childlishness. Somehow find it cute as well. I decided to a bit.

"Did I sensed some jealousy?" I ask tilting my head as I smirked down at him. He widen his eyes a bit.

"W-with them? You're kidding me!" He raised his voice a bit.

"Ah~ Really? Forget it then. I was about to call you oppa just now though." I trailed off.

"You're teasing me." He narrowed his eyes at me. I smirked, holding in my laughters.

Suddenly he flipped me so that he was on top of me now. He hold both of my hands beside my head. I widen my eyes at his sudden action.

"You're so.... Naughty." He smirked hotly as he bit his lower lip. I gulped as I start to feel the butterflies in my stomach throwing tantrum again.

He was like seducing me with those looks I got from him. My heart was beating so fast and loud. I wonder if he too can hear it since we were so dangerously close. I blushed as I averted my eyes from his.

He smirked as he leaned down. Closing all the distance between us. I slowly closed my eyes as I felt his soft lips covering mine. From a sweet, soft kiss, it turned out to be a passionate one.

I feel myself burning inside. He released my hands and his right hand went behind my neck while his left hand behind my back. I brought my hands to his neck to deepen the kiss.

I'm going crazy. Seriously.

I felt his hands were tugging on my shirt. I knew where this will head too. But I feel scared all of a sudden. I'm not ready for this. I broke up the kiss almost immediately. I could see Junhyung was shock by my action.

Both of us steadied our breath before he looked at me again with a questioning look. I looked at him straight in his eyes.

"I'm.. sorry. I-I'm not ready." I said so slowly almost whispering to him. Still panting softly.

His gaze was soft and he smiled a bit.

"No no. I'm sorry. I got carried away.." He said with a small smile.

"I'll wait." He pecked my lips one last time before he settled down beside me. I smiled at his cheesiness.

 

 

The next morning, I woke up to find myself alone in Junhyung's bed. I get off his bed and went to my room to take a shower. After that, I went to the kitchen to find him cooking.

I smiled at myself. I must have save my country in my previous life. Well that's what I thought.

Junhyung suddenly turned behind.

"Sleep well?" He asked smiling. I nodded.

"Thanks to you." I chuckled as I went near him.

"Still sense Chae Ra in your room?" He teased. I hit his arm slowly making him chuckled.

"I told her to go to your room instead."

 

After we ate breakfast, we cuddle on the sofa. Okay it's a joke. We're just lazzying around in front of the TV. There's nothing interesting to watch. Suddenly the door bell rang.

"I get it." I said as I head to the door.

"Unnie!" I said smiling widely at Jun Mi.

"Soo Hee ah! How are you feeling?" She hugged me. I grinned at her.

"Good! Come in unnie." I make way for her to step in. She went inside and sat beside Junhyung. I went to the kitchen to prepare her drink.

 

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

"Oh noona. What are you doing here?" I asked as she sat beside me. Soo Hee went to the kitchen to get noona some drink.

"Yah what's with your tone? Am I not allowed to be here?" She hit my head.

"AH noona! What are you doing? I'm not a child anymore." I glared at her playfully. She grinned. 

"Still have no news?" She asked.

"Huh? About what?" I was puzzled. Soo Hee came back from the kitchen with a few glasses of orange juice.

"I hope this is okay." She smiled.

"Ah it's more than enough. Seriously, just rest." Noona said to Soo Hee.

"News about what?" I asked again as I grabbed a glass to drink. Soo Hee sat at the other side of noona. So noona was sitting between us.

"Child. Your child with Soo Hee." She said before drinking her drink. I choked on my drink.

"Aish noona!" I yelled.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

"Aish noona!" Junhyung yelled. I tried hard to keep my face straight. Noona take a glance at me.

"You know, halmeoni has been asking. She even wanted to buy you some herbs. Y'know, to make you stronger." It's my turn to choke on my drink. I blinked at Junhyung. He looked away.

"Yah waeee?" Jun Mi looked at the both of us. "Tcch. Don't pretend like you're just married for a few days. Acting innocent." Jun Mi chuckled at us.

Junhyung coughed. "We're still young. Not like you." He spat out and ready to run.

"Mwoya?! YAH Yong Junhyung!" Jun Mi has already stand up to chase Junhyung. I laughed at their childlishness.

 

 

Few weeks passed. Junhyung bought me a car, saying that maybe I'll need it if he was away or something. He's dealing this one project which makes him always went out to the working site. So sometimes I would go to the office alone. I drove like a pro now.

Junhyung and I were doing very good. Ehem. I mean, as a couple. Although it feels weird to date a person who is your husband, but we made it through. We act like other couples. Sometimes we would strolled at the park if we got back early from work, sometimes we went for a late night movie and act just like other normal couples do. But Junhyung and I still have this kind of habit that we would always get into a 'sweet' fight in the smallest things.

 

"I know you love me a lot, Soo Hee ah." Junhyung smiled widely. I rolled my eyes.

"Aniya. I hate you. A lot."

"Yah! What did you say?" He glared at me making me laughed.

 

 

Or when he's jealous.

 

 

"I wanna go too!" Junhyung was throwing tantrum.

"Yah! I'm working with Woo Hyun. It's not like we went for a date or something." I sighed exasperatedly.

"But why can't you guys work during office time? Even I don't get to eat with you that often like Woo Hyun does!" Junhyung yelled.

"For God's sake, we always eat breakfast and lunch together!"

"I mean dinner!"

"Yong Junhyung!"

 

 

And sometimes he will boss me around if he got jealous.

 

 

"You're not seeing Woo Hyun until you clean the house." Junhyung said. I sighed and start to clean the house.

"I have work to do. It's not like I see him for fun." I said as I mop the floor. Junhyung was sitting on the couch with his legs on the floor, not moving.

"Lift your legs Junhyung ah. I'm running late."

"I don't want."

"Yong Junhyung!"

 

 

My works with Mr. Lee is doing good too. I started to get pro in this things already. Heh heh.

Hara doesn't disturb me that often but he always cling to Junhyung non stop. And sometimes Junhyung would play along to make me jealous. Oh please... But until one day, he was a bit too much.

 

 

"I'm going out with Hara." Junhyung said while I'm watching the TV. It's 10 p.m.

"Just the two of you?" I asked hesitately. I want him to be here for tonight. I'm so stressed out with works and I just want to cuddle with him for a while.

"Yeah. Like you would always do with Woo Hyun." He mocked.

"Yah. We're doing works."

"Yes. Me and Hara just going to have a chat as oppa and dongsaeng. What's the matter?"

"You really need to? I mean, can't you go any other night?" I was helpless. I just don't wanna be alone.

"I can. But I don't want to." He said still testing my patience. I wasn't in the mood to joke though.

"Kurae. Go then. Go." I said holding my tears but failed miserably.

"Y-y-yah. Why are you crying?" He looked shock. I cried louder. He came to my side to hug me. I pushed him away.

"Just go. I don't need you!" I yelled in sobbed.

"Mianhae. I was just joking. I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay so don't cry." He hugged me tightly as I hugged him back.

 

I chuckled as I remembered the moments we've been through together. I was snapped from my thoughts when my handphone rang. It was Myungsoo. I quickly picked up the phone.

"Ne oppa?"

"Soo Hee ah," Myungsoo was crying on the line.

"Oppa?! What's wrong?!" I panicked.

"Omma got into an accident. She's in the ICU now." I feel like my whole world stop.

'Accident?' The accident seventeen years ago flashed. I shooked it off.

Myungsoo told me the hospital name and I quickly drove my car there. Without bothering the traffic rules anymore. There's only one thing in my head right now.

It's my mum. I don't wanna lose her. She doesn't even know yet that I am her daughter. 

I went out of my car and ran to the ICU. Tears were falling endlessly on my cheeks.

'Please God. Don't take her away from me.' I prayed silently.

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys. Okay double update. Hehe.

Thanks for reading! Drop your comments. Have a nice day.

xxJunkaynaxx