Waiting For The Baby.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

The next month came fast. My cravings for foods have stopped. But my mood swings are still there but not that strong anymore. Somehow a new thing came. It's jealousy. I don't know whether this is because of the pregnancy or it came because of insecureness.

I mean, since the bump on my stomach became bigger, I start feeling uncomfortable with my body. My and my thighs became so much bigger, at least from my point of view, although no matter how many times Junhyung said that I'm still beautiful like always. And I feel jealous whenever a woman with model-like body walk beside me.

Junhyung and I were walking hand in hand at the mall, looking for our baby stuffs. We just visited the hospital just now and to our surprise, the baby is boy. Just like what I hoped for.

We decided to shop for the baby's clothes and other needs earlier so that we don't have to worry about the baby's needs once the baby's born. We've bought some books about baby's needs and things we should know as parents.

A cute blue shirt caught my attention. I was about to call Junhyung when I realized he wasn't beside me. I looked around and saw him talking with a salesgirl. Looks like she was showing Junhyung a few baby's clothes.

I felt the urge to yell at them when I saw the salesgirl laughed happily with Junhyung. The salesgirl was clearly flirting rather than promoting the stuffs.

I groaned as I looked at other clothes. Few minutes later, Junhyung finally approached me. 

"Found anything cute?" He asked. My eyes were fixed on the clothes in front of me.

"What? So only now you remember that we're looking for clothes?" I asked nonchalantly.

"W-what?" He asked looking straight at me. I take a glance at him.

"I can shop alone though... You can continue your chat with that cute salesgirl just now."

He blinked few times at me before bursting into laughters. I gave him death glares. I was dead serious and there he was, laughing like a maniac.

"Oh come on, she was showing some new arrival clothes."

"Oh really?" I said sounding more sarcastic than intended as I walked to another rack.

"Soo Hee ah.." Junhyung whined as he grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I raised my voice as I pulled my wrist off him. I hate his annoying cute whine. It always work to make me gave in easily in everything.

"Don't be like this. You know how much I love you." There he goes. Try to melt me down with his words. Urgh.

I played deaf as I fixed my eyes on certain clothes.

"Soo Hee aaaah." He whined again. I hissed making him laughed.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"What are you doing? People are watching!" I freaked out.

"So? Let them know I'm yours... We're married afterall." He whispered huskily. I finally laughed and hit his chest.

Whenever I get mad or upset or jealous, he just know how to handle it. Making me fall in love with him again and again every single day.

 

After choosing the clothes and other things, we head to the counter to pay.

"Soo Hee ah!" I heard a voice called me. I turned to that voice and saw Myungsoo and Suzy waved at us.

I smiled at them and waved back. I've already informed them that Junhyung and I are coming over to shop for our baby's clothes and they said that they'll join us for lunch.

Suzy is working as Myungsoo's secretary now. At first, Myungsoo insisted for her to stay at home and just prepared his meals but she said she's used to work so somehow she end up as Myungsoo's secretary.

 

We head to my favorite restaurant, the bulgogi restaurant on the first floor.

"Order up everything. I'll pay." Myungsoo said chuckling. He's the CEO of the mall afterall.

Myungsoo was sitting in front of Junhyung, and I was sitting beside Junhyung, facing Suzy. We were chatting about everything while waiting for our order.

After the waitress served our order, I quickly reached for the chopsticks and start eating. Junhyung was grilling the meat for me and after a while, he wrapped them in lettuce and feed me.

"Aigoooo. I'm so jealous." Suzy said loudly making me and Junhyung laughed.

"You want too?" Myungsoo ask Suzy as he wrapped a meat too and was about to feed Suzy when Suzy grabbed it from his hand and eat it on her own.

"Aigoo." I said chuckling at them.

"Aish hyung. Don't do something I don't do." Myungsoo sighed at Junhyung.

Junhyung smirked and fed me another one and then he wiped the sauce near my lip with his thumb.

"Aww. Soo Hee's so lucky." Suzy said smiling.

"No she's not. Hyung keeps on feeding her and look. She looks like a whale." Myungsoo snorted.

"Yah oppa!" I gave him death glares. Out of all things to call me and he chose that? I can't believe this.

"I hate you! I'm not going to let you hold my son!" I said sulking. Junhyung and Suzy just laughed at us.

"Oh it's a boy?" Myungsoo asked excitedly. Junhyung nodded at him while I keep on eating. Totally ignoring Myungsoo.

"Yah, I was just joking." Myungsoo whined. What's wrong with all the men around me keep whining like a child?

"Aigoo you're so pretty. My dongsaeng is so pretty. Aigoo." Myungsoo said dramatically and wrapped a meat to feed me.

I laughed at his silliness and let him feed me.

I laughed all day with them. They made my day so happy. I thanked God for everything and hopes this happiness will stay forever with me.

 

 

 

It's been precisely 7 months of pregnancy. Junhyung already make me stop working when my pregnancy was still in the sixth month but nevertheless I was still working at home. Until Junhyung grabbed all of my paperworks and car key and make me stay at home alone. 

He got a new project to handle so basically he'll be home late everyday. But sometimes Suzy or Myungsoo or JunMi will come and check me if I need something so basically there's nothing to worry about.

It's Wednesday morning and I was trying to wake Junhyung up. He must be home so late last night that it's this difficult to wake him up.

"Oppa, wake up. You have to go to work." I shook his shoulder slightly while standing beside the bed. He turned making his back face me.

"Oppppppaaaaa.~" I whined and start to hit his shoulder slowly. He groaned, closing his eyes tightly.

I had enough. He needs some surprise to wake him up. Let the drama begin.

 

"Oh.. Oppa!" I said half yelling. "Oppa I'm going to give birth now! My water broke!" I shouted dramatically. 

He quickly sat up straight and turned to face me. His face shows panic.

"YAH!" He shouted at my smiling face. He sighed exasperatedly as he rubbed his chest.

"Dont. You ever. Do it. Again." He said word by words as he gave me death glares. I pouted.

 

"Do you want me to stay at home? There's no one can take a look for you today. They have to attend a seminar." Junhyung asked as I help him with his tie.

"Aniya. You have a meeting today. I'll be fine. Just go." I still have two months before the baby is born. So I guess there's nothing to worry about.

"Arasso. Give me a call if you need anything." He said as he kissed my forehead and reached for his suitcase on the couch.

"But. Don't ever prank me like this morning anymore." He said seriously and peck my lips. I chuckled.

"Arasso. No more pranks. Okay I get it." I said smiling as I remembered his shock face this morning. It was priceless.

"Annyeong baby." He patted my stomach and grinned at me.

 

It was 3 p.m and I was so bored. I was watching TV when I felt thirsty. I head to the kitchen and take out the jug inside the fridge. I pour some water into a glass but it spill outside because I pour it too fast.

I hissed as I looked at the wet floor. I went to grab a towel and was about to wipe the floor when I slipped and fall on my .

I winced as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I felt some hot liquid down my thighs and it was blood. I panicked.

The blood was coming out a lot and the pain I was feeling was unbearable.

I searched for my phone. Luckily I always place my phone on the kitchen counter. It was hard but I force myself to reach for the handphone and I quickly called Junhyung.

"Argghh...." I grasped my drenched-with-blood-gown to bear the pain. The floor, my gown and my hand was full with blood.

 

[Junhyung's POV]

 

I was in a meeting when I felt my phone vibrated. I take out my phone and saw that Soo Hee's calling. I wonder what's wrong. She rarely call me when I was working. Especially when she knows that I have a meeting to attend. 

I looked at halmeoni who was paying attention towards the director who's presenting his proposal. I answered my phone slowly.

I'm thinking to just tell her that I'm in a meeting and I'll call her back.

"Soo Hee ah, I'm in a mee--"

"Oppa, I'm bleeding." She cut me off. Her voice was trembling.

"Argh... Oppa it's hurt.. So much." She groaned. I panicked.

"W-what happened?" I asked half yelling as I stand up abruptly. All of the share holders present in the meeting looked at me.

I bowed slightly at them. "Chosung hamnida. Something came up. Chosung hamnida." I said and quickly went out of the meeting room.

I ran towards my car.

"Soo Hee ah, stay with me. Don't end the call!" I yelled as I start the engine with my trembling hand. I connected to handsfree mode and quickly drive away.

"I'm scared..The blood is too much..." Her voice was weak.

"Stay awake!" I yelled and hit my steering when I saw the traffic jam in front of me.

'Damn. Why now of all time?!' Looks like there was an accident on my lane. I undo my tie roughly and rub my face in frustration.

"Oppa. I'm sorry.." Soo Hee was becoming weaker.

"Soo Hee ah." I called her a few times but there's no response.

"Argh." I hit my steering again as I end up the call and call an ambulance. I tell them the address and the situation. I was thinking that maybe Soo Hee stumble and fall.

I can't forgive myself if something happen to Soo Hee and our baby.

Seriously I swear I can't.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! Here's an update. It's 1.15 a.m now.

Thanks for the comments and subscribes! Have a nice day!

xxJunkaynaxx