First Night?

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

I wake up in the morning and saw Junhyung was still sleeping on the couch. Yeah. Last night was terrible!

We were fighting for the bed. I didn't know he was like that. 

Well I thought he might giving up for the bed when I fall asleep.

Hell no. He rolled me and wake me up. He make sure that I can't sleep in peace. 

What a jerk! But, being the stubborn person I am, I'm not giving up the bed and pretend to sleep.

It was almost like 2 a.m last night and he finally gave up. Thank God!

 

I walked to the bathroom to take a bath and I change into my t-shirt and skinny. I put on my sweater since I felt cold.... And hungry.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly open the door a bit.

"Soo Hee, wake Junhyung up. Let's have breakfast together." Halmeoni said and tried to take a peek inside.

"Ah. Hahaha." I laughed awkwardly as I close the door a little more and just let my face out. Things will get really bad if she sees Junhyung's sleeping on the couch.

She chuckled. "Wake Junhyung up, okay?" I nodded. She walked off.

I sighed in relief. I quickly close the door and went beside Junhyung.

"Yah. Ireona.." I shake Junhyung's leg.

He hissed. "What do you want? I haven't had enough sleep!"

"Excuse me? You're the one who disturbing me all night long. Why blame me?" I rolled my eyes. "Halmeoni wants to have breakfast with us. So get up!" I said.

He stand up and walked a few steps before he touched his back.

"AH." He groaned. I look at him. 'Does it hurt a lot?' I thought as I remember he fall off the bed.

"G--gwenchana?" I asked, trying hard to hide my worries.

"Tcch." He ignored me.

"Arrogant bastard." I mumbled. He turned back.

"W-what did you say?" He looks shock.

"Yeah you heard right. Don't make me repeat myself. Now go take a shower." I said.

He looked at me in disbelief before he went into the bathroom.

I make up the bed and tidy up the room. Then I wait for Junhyung to come out.

"Can I just eat first? I'm hungry." I asked myself. "Hmm..... Well yeah.. Let's eat first." I said to myself before heading to the kitchen.

 

 

"Morning~" I said while sitting in front of Myungsoo. Goo Hara is sitting beside Halmeoni and she's ignoring me.

"Morning sweetheart." My mum said. Halmeoni and Myungsoo just smiled at me.

Then the maid come and serve my breakfast.

"Do you want milk? Or coffee?" The maid asked.

"Milk please." I smiled at her as she nodded.

"Ehm.. Where's ommonim and abeonim?" I asked halmeoni since I didn't see them.

"Oh, they're at their home. Only Myungsoo, his omma and Junhyung live with me. Hara only sometimes will spend a night here." Halmeoni said.

"Oh." I said. 

"Where's hyung?" Myungsoo asked.

"Why did you look for me?" Junhyung asked coldly as he walked to the table with his hand rubbing his back.

He kissed my cheeks before he sat beside me. I froze as halmeoni just chuckled.

Goo Hara glared at me like she wants to stab me right there and then.

Myungsoo keep on eating. The maid came and serve Junhyung.

 

"Why is your back?" Halmeoni suddenly asked.

I froze once again. 'Please don't say that I pushed you off the bed. Please don't say that I pushed you off the bed...' I prayed silently.

"My back? Well... Someone has made me overwork last night." He winked and smiled ertly at me. I choked on my food. Goo Hara gasped and bit her lower lip.

'What the....?' 

My mum laughed. "Aigoo. I'm so jealous with both of you. Myungsoo ah, you should get married too." She said.

"Not again...." Myungsoo sighed. I glared at Junhyung. He just smirked at me.

 

 

After the breakfast, I excused myself to my house. I want to take my things since I'll be living with Junhyung. Halmeoni asked Junhyung to take me there but we both don't want that so I insist to just take cab. 

So I ended up waiting for about twenty minutes. There's no cab. AT ALL. There's no way I'll walk because it was like miles away and I won't go back to halmeoni's house to ask Junhyung for a lift. It would be embarrassing.

Suddenly a car honked at me and I looked behind.

"Soo Hee ah, where do you want to go? Let me send you." Myungsoo smiled.

"Is it alright? Gomawoyo." I quickly get in the car with a big grin on my face.

 

"Where is your house?" Myungsoo asked while driving. So I show him the way to my house.

"You.... Live here?" He said when we arrived in front of my house. I didn't surprise to see his reaction. Suzy and I only afford this kind of house.

"Yeah. It's only me and my friend." I said. 

"For how many years?"

"Ahh.. For about... five years."

Myungsoo sighed. "Mianhae. To let you suffer while I'm living in a perfect condition."

"W-what are you talking about? It's not your fault... I'm going now. Don't wait for me. I'll go home by myself." I said as I open the car door.

"Jamkanman. Call me whenever you need me, arasso?" Myungsoo gave a card to me.

"Oh? Nae arasso. Gomawo. Jalgayo." I smiled a bit before going into the house.

 

I unlocked the door and step inside. Suzy was not at home. She must have gone to work.

I charged my phone and packed my things.

"DDUUMM" I heard a loud noise at the living room. I quickly went to the living room and saw that the front door was broken. Two men in suit were in my living room. Looking for something.

"Ahjussi!" I shouted. They look at me.

"Kim. Soo. Hee... I thought you're not at home. Well, since you're here... I want my money back." Said one of the ahjussi.

"Ah-ahjussi... C-c-can you give me a few more weeks? I'll g-g-give your money back. I promise." I stutered.

"You've always said that since months ago!!" He kick the table in front of me hardly. I gulped.

" I don't have time for this. Give me my money back..... Or.... How about...." The ahjussi came nearer to me. I didn't step back.

"You pay your debts with your body.." He carressed my cheeks. I closed my eyes.

"Hands off." I said gritting my teeth.

"Why? What would you do if I don't take my hands off?" He and his friend laughed.

I opened my eyes and smirked at him. I grabbed his hand and turned his hand on his back.

"ARGH!" He yelled. 

"I didn't want to be rude, but you force me too." I said and pulled his hand more.

"ARGH ARGH!" He screamed. His friend came near me and grabbed my hand.

He rubbed his hand as soon as I let go of him. His friend was still holding me back.

The ahjussi slap my face hardly. I could feel my lips bleeding.

"Don't you dare to mess up with me." He grabbed my face. I spit on his face.

"YAH!" The ahjussi wiped his face before slapping me again.

His friend held my hands tightly so that I can't move.

"I've told you nicely. You won't be like this if you just sleep with me in the first place." He chuckled as he caressed my cheeks.

I smirked. "I won't! Even if you kill me!" I shouted as I bit his hand.

"OUCH!" He quickly let go off my face. Then his friend turned me to face him and punch my stomach. I fall on the floor with my hands on my stomach.

"Ahh." I winced in pain. They laughed.

 "Listen here! I'll give you two days to settle up your debts. Or I'll make your bestfriend mine." They laughed before went out of the house.

I lied on the floor. ". If I haven't eat a lot for breakfast, I'll beat the out of them." 

I get up slowly and clean up the mess. I finished packing my things and went to Mrs. Choi's dress shop.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said as I entered the shop.

"Oh annyeong Soo Hee ah." She smiled at me.

"Mrs. Choi, I'm here to give you the cheque. And..." I said as I gave the cheque to her.

"Omo.. Why is your face?" She touched my face.

"Ah." I winced a bit. "Did the debts ahjussi did this to you?" She asked. Yeah. She knows about those loan sharks. All this while, she has always treat me like a mom since she knows my mom died when I was a kid.

I looked on the floor. "Mrs. Choi, I want to quit." I said slowly.

"Wae?" She widen her eyes.

"Well... Let's just say I've found a fixed job and I can't do part time jobs anymore." I chuckled.

"Really? Good for you then. Don't overwork yourself, arasso? Get enough rest." She smiled warmly to me. 

"Thank you for everything Mrs. Choi." I hug her one last time before saying goodbye.

"Soo Hee ah jamkkanman." She rushed to her table and pull out an envelope.

"The least I can do." She said as she gave me the envelope. I looked inside and found a sum of money.

"I've already got my payment this month." I said.

"Gwenchana. Just take that. I hope it help and I know that you don't just accept others' money but if you return it back, I'll be really mad." She said.

I chuckled. "B-but.... Aish... Kamsahamnida Mrs. Choi. I'll treat you something delicious next time." I said.

She chuckled. "Visit me sometime, arasso." I nodded as I bid goodbye.

 

I went back to my house since I knew Suzy would be home by now.

"Soo Hee ah." Suzy called me as she saw me. "D-did the debts ahjussi came just now?... Ommo! Why is your face?!" She asked as she rushed towards me.

"Why haven't you pay the debt already? I've already bank in the money in your account." I said.

"That was what I'm going to ask you. Where did you go last night? And why there is so much money in my account?"

"I-I-I've found a new job. A fixed job. After this I won't do part time jobs anymore."

"Fixed job? Where? As what?"

"I... uh... I.... Worked as a maid! Yeah. As a maid at a really really big house." I said.

"Maid?! Are you serious?"

"Yeah. And my employer gave me the payment first before I start working. So go pay the debts today."

"B-but it's my father's debts and yet I use all the money that you got.. Mianhae." Suzy said slowly. I hug her.

"Don't say that... I've told you before, we're gonna work this out. Arasso?" I said as she nodded. I break off the hug.

"And... One more.. I won't be staying here anymore. I'll be living with my employer."

"Mwo???! Aish can't you just stay here?" Suzy pouted.

"I would love to... But I can't. I'm a maid and I should live in my workplace, right?" I chuckled.

Suzy sighed. "Arasso... But you must contact me always. Don't forget me." She said.

"Aigoo. Arasso. I'll be going now. I call you later. Take care. Don't forget your meals, don't forget to lock all the windows and door before sleeping. Arasso?" I said.

"Naaaeee halmeoni." Suzy chuckled.

"Mwo? Halmeoni?? Ah one more thing, I'll call the repairman to replace the knob." I said..

 

 

 

 

[JUNHYUNG'S POV]

 

It's 7 p.m now and Soo Hee was still not at home. Everyone was a bit worry.

'She told me that she'll be taking her things. What makes her so long?' 

"Junhyung ah. Why don't you call her?" Halmeoni asked.

"I-I-I've already called her, halmeoni. But no answer. Maybe her battery went off." Of course I lied. I don't even have her phone number.

And 'I forgot to ask for her contact details before I type the contract,' won't be the best answer.

"Should I call the police?" Halmeoni asked.

"Mwo? Aigoo halmeoni. There's no need. She'll be home soon. Don't worry." I said.

'KIM SOO HEE. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?'

 

 

"I'm home." I heard Soo Hee's voice. I sighed in relief. 

"Ommo Soo Hee ah! Where have you been?" Halmeoni asked as everyone look at Soo Hee.

She blinked. "I went to take my things and met my friend.. I've told Junhyung Oppa about that, right?" She said.

I was taken aback. 'O-oppa?' I feel my heart beating fast. I cleared my throat.

"Halmeoni worried about you. Have you eat?" I asked casually. She nodded.

"Give your things to the maid and go get some rest." Halmeoni said to Soo Hee before going to the kitchen.

Myungsoo and his mom haven't come home yet from office. Goo Hara was watching her favourite drama on TV.

"What happen?" Soo Hee asked me.

"Halmeoni was already want to call the police. Aish. It's 7 p.m now. You should tell me if you're going to be home late." I said slowly. Afraid of being heard by Hara.

"Yah Junhyung. I don't even have your number. How should I call you?" She sighed.

'J-junhyung?..... Of course just Junhyung. Oppa is just acting.' I mentally slapped my face.

"Whatever." I said as I walked upstairs.

 

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

'Why did Junhyung's face like that?'

"Whatever." Junhyung went upstairs.

There's nobody in the living room except me and Hara.

"Why are you so late? Are you that dumb, losing your way back ?" Hara suddenly asked.

"Ani." I answered shortly.

"You should be home before dinner and dinner is on 6.30 p.m. Tcch. No manners." Hara mocked me.

"Well I was packing my things and I didn't know that it was already late." I said.

'Is she trying to pick a fight with me?' I shrugged off the thought.

"I didn't like you since the first time I saw you. You have no manners. Well what should I expect from a motherless person like you. Of course your mother hasn't teach you anything." Hara eyed me from head to toe.

 

 

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update. I'm busy with handball. And yeah, I've already had the tournament yesterday. My school didn't win. We just got into quater final, but yeah. We're happy cause we've done our best ^^

Thanks for the new subscribers (: I want more :DD LOL

 

@Jeneselle : Thanks ^^ Well there will be another character coming soon~ Hihi

@inspirit-beauty: Well I'm not so sure. But what you said is true. And yes it is just fanfic xD keke. I will add another character in this fanfic but it won't be Minho. I had enough of him xD have any suggestion? (:

@ByungHee_Wife: Soo Hee wants to tell on the right time. She didn't want to shock anyone and she herself still couldn't accept it. 

@Sheba17: Sorry for late update (: Mian !

@Myungzy: Yeah kinda ! LOL

 

xxJunkaynaxx