Meet me, his fiance.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"So tell me, who are you?" That woman suddenly asked, crossing her hands to her chest.

I bit my lower lip as the man just look at me.

"Well.... Look. I'm here to send a dress and suddenly the ladies change me into this. I've told them they were mistaken. But they don't seem to listen.." I pouted.

"Arasso. Since I've got a new fiance, guess I don't need you anymore. Well, sorry for wasting your time. You can go now." That man give a few hundred thousand won to the woman beside him.

That woman glared at me before going out of the room.

It was an awkward silent before that man step forward and circle me.

"Hmmm... Great. I don't know the dress shop have this roleplay service." He smirked.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, since you're at it, why don't you be my one night fiance? I need a fiance tonight, for my grandmother's birthday party." He suddenly grabbed my hand and slide a ring into my finger.

 

 

And he slide another ring into his finger.

"Now we're engaged." He said.

"W-what the hell? I didn't even know your name. And I'm engaged to you? What is th...... argh." I tried to pull off the ring from my finger. But it stuck!

'Damn it.' I thought.

He smirked. "Yong Junhyung imnida.. You're just being in a wrong place at the wrong time, but looks like you're not getting out of this so soon." He looked at the ring.

"Listen here. My grandmother wanted me to marry someone because I'm already 24 and she REALLY thinks I need to get marry...." "You're 24? You look like 28." I cut him off.

"Shut up and listen. My aunt always want me to be her son-in-law. But I rather marry a poor girl which I hated the most than marry her daughter. So the thing is, I've told her actually I'm engaged. I know this sounds ridiculous but she believed it. She told me to show my so-called fiance tonight and if my grandmother disapprove you, we must cancel our engagement." He said.

"That's it? So, I just need to get rejected by your grandmother? Sounds simple." I said.

"Yah pabo. Of course no. You have to make my grandmother likes you so that I don't have to marry my cousin. And one day we could just say that I dumped you or something and when that time come, I'm sure I've already have someone special to be my wife." He said.

"Tcch.. So what do I get in return?" I asked crossing my hand to my chest.

"2 million won." He said.

"2 million won? I ditched my part time job tonight for 2 million won?" I tried to raise up the amount. I need to pay ahjussi's debt.

"Are you that poor? You work in the dress shop and you still have part time jobs?" He asked.

"Well I got 3 part time jobs actually because I'm not born in a rich family like you and just have to sit there doing nothing." I said.

"It isn't my fault that I'm too rich." He said under his breath. But I could hear it clearly.

'Arrogant bastard.' I thought.

"Fine. 5 million won. So, let's go now." He opened the room door and went outside.

I quickly followed him. We went downtairs hand in hand, acting like we're the happiest couple in the world.

The girls were just glaring at me, while the guys were just smiling seductively at me.

We reached to a dining table.

 

 

 

They were already people sat there. I guess it was Junhyung's family.

Junhyung pull a seat for me. I sat down while smiling towards his family members.

"Oppa. Who.... is this?" A girl glared at me. I just smiled warmly at her.

"Halmeoni, she's the girl I talked about." Junhyung said to her grandmother. Completely ignoring the pouting girl in front of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Soo Hee imnida." I bowed slightly.

All the people at the table were taken aback including Junhyung.

'What's wrong with my name?' I thought.

"Ah, this is my halmeoni, my omma, my appa, my cousin- Goo Hara, her omma, her appa, my cousin- Kim Myungsoo and his omma." Junhyung said introducing me one by one to his family members.

'Kim Myungsoo? Have I seen him before? I don't think so. But why.... do I feel like I know him too well?' I thought.

The family members smile warmly at me. Except the Goo Hara's family.

'Maybe she's the aunt and her daughter that Junhyung talks about.' I thought.

 

Junhyung's halmeoni gave a short speech to thank the guests who came to her birthday party. Well it's not a really birthday party actually. The Yong's corporation wanted to share that they just opened a new hotel branch in America.

I just knew that Junhyung's halmeoni is the owner of the Yong's Corporation. It was actually start from Junhyung's great-grandfather and it was pass to Junhyung's granfather. When his grandfather died, his grandmother took over the company until now.

Junhyung's father just take over a branch company in America. Since Junhyung's aunts were married with business men, they helped Junhyung's grandmother to manage the main company in Seoul.

And Junhyung's grandmother wanted to retire. But there's Junhyung and Myungsoo who wanted to take over the company while Hara will just help to manage the company.

I can just conclude that from what Junhyung's grandmother said.

Then the food arrived to every table. Junhyung's grandmother came back to the table and sit.

 

"So Soo Hee ah, how long have you know Junhyung?" Goo Hara's omma suddenly asked while we're eating.

"Ah. I kn----" "It doesn't matter how long have she knows Junhyung. It's how she care for Junhyung that Junhyung fall for him does matter." Junhyung's grandmother cut me.

'Pheeew. Gomawo Mrs. Yong.' I thought.

"What did you parents do?" The aunt asked again.

"They---" "Does it really matter what her parents do? It's okay since they were doing great raising their daughter very well." Junhyung's grandmother cut me again.

"Omma!" Junhyung's aunt whined. I chuckled softly.

"Well, that's kinda true. But who knows, maybe we know your parents." Mr. Goo asked.

"Well... I've lost my parents since I was child. I don't even remember their name." I said slowly.

All the eyes at the table look at me including Junhyung.

"So do you mind to tell us about your childhood?" Junhyung's grandmother said.

I smiled. "After the accident, I was adopted to a family. We're doing well until when I was 16, they died. So there was just me and my adopted sister. We finished our high school while doing part time jobs. It was hard. But we have each other so I don't really mind. Plus, I owed a lot to the family.." I said.

"You're a really strong girl." Junhyung's grandmother smiled warmly at me.

"Kamsahamnida Mrs. Yong." I said.

"Just call me halmeoni. Nae?"

"Ah.. Is it okay?.. Nae halmeoni." I smiled.

I could feel Kim Myungsoo was just looking at me since the minute I sat down at the table.

"I really like you, Kim Soo Hee ssi." Junhyung's grandmother suddenly said which make everyone look at me once again.

"Junhyung ah, don't let her go. Arasso?" Junhyung's grandmother said.

"Nae halmeoni." Junhyung said smiling.

"Ah, why don't you just marry her tonight?" Halmeoni said that make me choke on my food.

All eyes at the table widen in shock.

"Omma!" Mrs. Goo said. "Halmeoni!" Goo Hara whined. 

"Yes. Why can't you just marry her? She's an orphan and she loves you. So there's no need to discuss with anyone. Right?" Junhyung's appa suddenly said.

"I agreed with oppa." Kim Myungsoo's omma suddenly said.

"Unnie!" Goo Hara's omma whined.

"Yong Jae Rin. Stay out." Kim Myungsoo's omma said to Goo Hara's omma. 

'So, Junhyung's appa is the eldest, Kim Myungsoo's omma is the second daughter and Goo Hara's omma is the youngest? Ah~ I get it now.... Eh wait, that doesn't matter! The biggest problem is, I don't want to marry this jerk!!!' I screamed in my mind.

'If glare could kill, I must have been killed by Goo Hara.' I thought.

"Chun Hei ah, what do you think?" Halmeoni asked Junhyung's mother.

"If Junhyung approved this, it will be okay for me, ommonim." His mom said.

"H-halmeoni. It's still early. I-I-I don't have confidence in marriage." Junhyung said.

"Gwenchana. I know she's the one for you. You'll do great." Halmeoni said.

Junhyung look at me and make the say-something-would-you eyes at me.

I look at my watch. Avoiding his gaze.

'Oh God. It's been just 8 minutes since I became this jerk fiance and I'm gonna spend my eight years with him? Hell no.' I thought.

"Attention, I have an announcement." Suddenly halmeoni stand up and grabbed all the reporters' attentions.

"I want to announce that my grandchild, Yong Junhyung will be married with his fiance, Kim Soo Hee tonight." She said.

All the reporters start to take picture of Junhyung and I. I look at Junhyung. He glared at me.

'Well hello. It's not my fault. I was trapped in your games. Pabo!' I thought.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Thanks to zanalovekpop for the poster ^^

Muehehe love your artwork dongsaeng ah~

 

@inspirit-beauty: gomawo ^^ I'll try my best. keke

@zanalovekpop: lol. The infinite sign xD What can I say, her mom taste was so good ~ lol

@Aliima: Yes she is. And her character in the drama was same with the character in this fanfic ;) LOL

 

xx Junkayna xx