Another fight.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[Junhyung's POV]

 

Divorce? That's the last thing I've think of. I left the house to see Bo Young. I called her and she told me she's at the cafe. The cafe that we used to hang out together before.

 

"Oh you're fast." I saw Bo Young was sipping on her latte.

"What did you tell her?" I asked as I sat in front of her.

"Are you going to scold me because I hurt your wife?" She let out a small smile.

"What you feel for her isn't love, oppa. You're just lonely because I wasn't by your side..." She sighed.

"I've tried but I can't see you as friend, oppa." Her eyes were full of hurt.

I sighed. This is not how it's supposed to be. I've told her that I'll wait until she clears her feelings for me. So that I can go back to Soo Hee peacefully. I don't want to start again with Bo Young. Bo Young is my past, Soo Hee is my present and future. At first, I was going to choose Soo Hee and let Bo Young alone. But I can't do that. At least until I'm sure she's okay, until she's fully let me go, just then I'll go to Soo Hee. But now is not the right time.

"When I met her just now, should I do it like this, or like that... I thought about it a lot. Should I tell her to stay away from my man? Or do I pull her hair and make a fool out of her?.... Or should I just beg her to retreat? But... I couldn't do any of that. Because I don't want to take her to that situation, so I told a lie. That we are starting over. You think I like saying those lies?" Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"So don't do it."

"You said you'll wait until I've sorted out my feelings? How can I sort it out? What if I can't sort it out forever? Will you wait for me until then? Kim Soo Hee ssi... Did she say she's willing to wait?.. Do you now how much of a coward you are right now?"

It was true. Everything she said was true.

"Bo Young ah.. Let's give each other some time." With that, I left the cafe. I left the crying Bo Young alone for the first time in my life.

 

I don't know what I should do now. I can't just leave Bo Young alone and live a happy life with Soo Hee just like that. I don't know about Soo Hee, but Bo Young needs me in her life. I still remembered what that Bo Young said when the first time I told her I want to end everything with her.

 

"Do you know how I made it through the years I was alone? It was so difficult that I feel like dying... But because of you, I couldn't die. I always think that everything's gonna be fine when I be able to start over with you."

 

I messed my hair.

'Why did it end up like this..'

 

[YOUR POV]

 

It's been hours that I've been crying. I was so mad at myself for saying that to Junhyung. This is not myself. I should at least fight for him before I gave up. He might love Bo Young and she loves him too. But the least I could and should do is to tell him the truth. That I want him and I need him too in my life.

But maybe I shouldn't. Bo Young is meant to be with Junhyung. I can see that he loves her. If not, why would he lied to me just to accompany her before? It shows that she's much more important than me. I should try to accept that at least.

But no matter what, I've never regretted marrying Junhyung in the first place. I should thank him actually, for letting me meet my family back. And maybe Junhyung and I are meant to be cousins only. Not husband and wife.

I felt so dizzy and uncomfortable. My eyes hurt so much.. My heart too. I stand up slowly to go to the bathroom to wash my face.

I looked in the mirror as I wash my face. Before I met him, I rarely cried. I was strong facing everything. But since I have someone to lean on, I became weak. I shouldn't be like this.

I should learn to stand by myself after this. Yes, a divorce is what I want and what I need.

'Let's just think of this as some sort of nightmare and part away coolly.' I forced a smile at myself.

 

 

The next morning, I went to work earlier than usual to avoid Junhyung but it's not working. I have to attend a sudden meeting and of course Junhyung would be there. Out of all days, why would they choose today to held a meeting?

I was focusing at the directors when I feel Junhyung's gaze on me. I ignored him totally.

After the meeting end, Junhyung went out first to send the investors out. When I was about to go out of the meeting room, Director Kang called me.

 

"Yes?" I looked at him.

"Please help me to give this file to your husband. He needs to look at this." He said as he give a file at me. I take the file and blinked.

".. Ne..." I answered after I couldn't think of an excuse to reject him.

'Kay. So how am I supposed to give this to him?' I thought.

Well it looks like the more I try to avoid him, the more I need to meet him. I let out a sigh and start to walk to Junhyung's office.

I try to look for someone who I can pass the file to but I found none. They were quite busy and I don't want them to sense what's happening between me and Junhyung.

Junhyung's secretary was at her table at that time. I wanted to leave the file at her and just go to my office but she looks like she was busy.

'Argh. Why is everyone busy?' I sighed.

I smiled at Junhyung's secretary as I passed in front of her and she bowed at me. I took a deep breath and knock on the door. I heard he said to come in.

I came in and the first thing I saw was the shock face of him.

 

"D-director Kang wants me to pass this to you. You need to look at this." His eyes were still on me when I walked to his table and put the file in front of him. I didn't look at him even for a while.

"Soo Hee ah." He called out when I turned back to leave his office. I stopped on my track and turn to face him.

"Yes?" I keep my eyes on everywhere but him. He stood up from his chair and walked to me. I froze when he grabbed my wrist.

"I know you hate me.. But please give me some more time to clear this up." He said softly.

"Why would I?.. I'm just gonna hurt myself more and more." I shrugged off my hand out of his grisp.

It was true. The longer I stucked with him, the longer I'll hurt myself. Let's just end this at once and live seperate ways. I'm sure this is what I want.

He looks hurt. "Can you at least trust me?"

"I've trusted you before and what did you do?" My eyes were fixed at him. "The moment you lied to me and the moment you choose her over me, it's all over between us. Jebal Junhyung ah. I'm tired with all of this. Why can't we just end this all?" I was becoming teary again.

He groaned. "Could it be because of Woo Hyun?" He asked coldly.

"W-what?" I was taken aback.

"The reason you're pushing me away, could it be because of Woo Hyun? Stop using Bo Young as an excuse. You just want to leave me and go to Woo Hyun, right?" His eyes were full of anger. But I'm not afraid of him. I was just so frustrated that he thinks that way.

"Stop dragging Woo Hyun into this." I was mad at him. Woo Hyun was never the problem here.

"Why don't you stop making me the only bad guy here and just admit that you have a thing on Woo Hyun."

I can't stand him anymore. His words make my heart breaks. What did he take me as?

I chuckled. "Yes. I loved him. Is that what you want to hear?" I smirked as I tried hard to hold in my tears.

"So can you do me a favor by signing our divorce papers so Woo Hyun and I can live happily?" I asked, still keeping the same smirk on my face.

He was silent. I don't have anything to say anymore. I took a deep breath.

"I'll handle everything.. You just need to cooperate." With that, I left his office.

 

 

Few days past. Suzy and Myungsoo's wedding is today.

 

 

I came to the church earlier than other guests with Junhyung.

 

 

 

Suzy forced me to be her bridesmaid at the very last minute.

Seriously I'm so happy for them. They looked so happy.

 

Junhyung and I will be divorce on the next day. The court had called us to do the talking. No one knew about this yet except for us. We decided to tell the family after we went home from the court tomorrow.

"Chukkae oppa!" I greeted Myungsoo at their wedding ceremony. He looks so handsome and Suzy is so pretty. They will be leaving to Paris tonight for their honeymoon.

I thought that I'll just let them know about me and Junhyung after they went back from their honeymoon.

 

"Speaking about honeymoon, you and Junhyung still haven't had your honeymoon, right?" Myungsoo suddenly asked when the four of us were together.

"Ah right!" Suzy looked at me and Junhyung. I let out a small smile.

Remember the wedding gift from Junhyung's parents? It was flight ticket to Jeju but we didn't even bother to go since we're just married out of contract.

"Why don't you go now? I mean, now you're different." Myungsoo said. I know what he meant. He means that now we loved each other and already void the contract but little did he knows that we're going to divorce tomorrow.

"We're busy with works. You just go and have fun." Junhyung said and let out a small smile.

"Why did you guys look so sad today?" Suzy eyed the both of us. I take a glance at Junhyung.

Well yeah, he looks sad. To be truth, I am sad too whenever I think about tomorrow.

"Aniya. I'm just jealous of you. Have fun in Paris." I hugged Suzy tightly as I try hard to suppress my tears.

 

Later that night, after sending both of them at the airport, we went home. The car ride was so quiet right after we dropped off Myungsoo and Suzy.

It was almost 11 when we reached home. Since we've already ate a lot at the ceremony, we both went straight to our rooms without even bothering to say anything to each other.

I packed my things up, preparing to leave the house tomorrow. Maybe I'll be staying at Suzy's house for few days before I decide where to go. Plus, I know Suzy's house code.

I went to the living room to see if I left anything else. Junhyung was coming down with black tee and jeans. Looks like he's heading off to somewhere.

"Do me the last favor.. Please show up tomorrow." I said when he passed beside me. He take a glance at me before heading off to his car.

 

I looked around the house. It's been almost a year since we got married. Who knows we might still divorce even after we decided to void the contract.

 

 

"Maybe if we could.. Start again as husband and wife.. The real one I mean."

I choked on my spaghetti. He blinked at me as I drink the juice beside me.

"So........?" He searched for my eyes, asking for respond. I avoid his eyes. I don't really know how to respond. I mean, I do want it to be real. But I just don't know how to say.

"Well... We could... Give it a try." I said slowly as I take a glance at Junhyung, to find him smiling widely.

"That's more than enough."

 

 

I let out a small smile as I remembered the day we decided to be real.

 

 

He leaned in slowly and kissed me on my forehead.

"Thanks for tonight. Sleep well." He said smiling and turned to walk once again. I sighed.

'Please, just for this once.' I thought.

Suddenly he turned again. Tiny bit of my hopes lit up again.

"Ah, right.. Don't let Chae Ra sleep with you, eo?"

 

 

A tear slipped from my eye as the moments we spent together flashed in my mind. 

 

 

"Aish, is it that hard for you to call me oppa? See, I'm older than you too. So why is it just Myungsoo and Woo Hyun who got to be call oppa?" He frowned. I blinked at his childlishness. Somehow find it cute as well. I decided to a bit.

"Did I sensed some jealousy?"

 

 

I let my body fall on the floor as tears were falling uncontrollably. I cried hard as I clunged onto my shirt. My heart feel so painful.

 

 

"Aish noona!" Junhyung yelled. I tried hard to keep my face straight. Noona take a glance at me.

"You know, halmeoni has been asking. She even wanted to buy you some herbs. Y'know, to make you stronger."It's my turn to choke on my drink. I blinked at Junhyung. He looked away.

"Yah waeee?" Jun Mi looked at the both of us. "Tcch. Don't pretend like you're just married for a few days. Acting innocent." Jun Mi chuckled at us.

Junhyung coughed. "We're still young. Not like you." He spat out and ready to run.

"Mwoya?! YAH Yong Junhyung!"

 

 

I missed those moments. I missed his backhugs and the morning kisses we shared. I missed to laugh at his silly jokes. I missed how childlish he could be when I had works to settle up with Woo Hyun. I missed everything about him.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

Hey Guys! I have to admit that I was really immersed when I write this chapter. It's quite sad to me.

But please look forward to the next chapter (:

I'll try to update tomorrow. Thanks for the subscribes and comments!

I really love to read your comments. It made my day :D

xxJunkaynaxx