Midnight Dates.

My Eight Minutes Fiance ;)

[YOUR POV]

 

"Better get use to it from now on," He winked.

I chuckled at his action. Well, he seems like a different person. I mean, in a better way of course.

"So, it's your turn. What did you wanna tell me?" He asked.

"Oh.. Hm. Nothing. It's nothing important." I said, dropping down the subject. It's not important anymore whether Myungsoo knew or not since we already decided to void the contract.

"Okay then. Ah right, go sit in front. I'll clean up everything." He said standing up and brought the plate in front of me to the sink. 

Okay, he took care of me, he cleaned my room, he cooked my meals, he washed the dishes... What can I ask for more. He's being the perfect dream husband for a woman. Right? 

 

I went to the living room and plopped my body on the sofa. I switched on the TV and flip through every channel. Just then I felt Junhyung sat beside me.

"Nothing interesting to watch?" He asked as he fixed his eyes on the screen as well.

"Hmm."

"Wanna go out for a movie?" He asked making me turned to face him.

"Now?" I asked as I looked at the clock. It's almost 10 p.m.

"Can't we? I'm still on leave tomorrow. So let's go." He said standing up. I was still blur.

"Ah palli." He switched off the TV and dragged me upstairs. He went into his room as I went into mine to get change.

 

 

We went for horror movies because I enjoy to watch horror movies especially during midnight.... (Well the biggest reason is because Junhyung dared me to). I don't easily get scared when I watch horror movie but I'll chickened out after the movie. You know, when you imagine the ghost is around you, watching you do every single thing.

He bought the ticket movie, a large popcorn set with two coke and he guided me into the movie theater. There were just few people inside.

"Couple seats?" I scoffed at him.

"What? We're a couple afterall." He answered in a matter of fact while still searching for our seats. I chuckled.

 

 

And when he found our seats, we settle ourselves. It is my first time sitting in couple seats. Well, I've never date anyone before and I'm always busy with part time works so it's very rare for me to even go for a movie.

"You're always hang here?" I asked Junhyung. Just feeling curious whether this is his first time as well. But of course it isn't his first time, right? I just don't know why deep inside I hope this is his first time.

"Of course not. Why? Your first time here?.... Ah right! I'm your first right?" He asked smiling while his eyes were fixed on the screen. Watching the trailer of other movies. I rolled my eyes. Just why the hell did I got drunk and tell him everything at that time.

"And you.. With who?" I was hesitated to ask but I just ask it anyway, as casual as I could. He take a glance at me but I pretend to focus on the movie trailers showing.

"Just someone.. Why? Jealous already yeobo?" He teased.

"Ani! Why whould I?!" I shrieked.

"Yah slow down." He said as he chuckled.

 

The movie had started and we were really immersed in the story. It's about a mental illness girl, Chae Ra who acts like she's a perfectly fine girl. She has split personalities. The storyline is very interesting and it was really thrilling. I shouted a few times too when there was this murder part. I swear the way she killed them was so dreadful!

The ending part was the one I can't seem to forget. It was an obsolete living hall with a few of dead bodies with missing arms, missing leg and other part. And then suddenly the camera zoom in to Chae Ra who was leaning on the wall and she stared back at the camera. She screamed and the whole theater screamed too. The end.

I was like.. 'The hell.. End already?!'

Urgh how I hate suspense story like that. It just end like that making the viewers have to think the ending on her own which makes the movie more scary than it should be actually.

We went outside with me still frowning.

'How the hell am I supposed to sleep tonight?' I sighed, keep remembering the close up face of Chae Ra. Her messed hair and all.

"Is it that bad?" Junhyung asked as we walked to his car. It was 1 a.m already.

"Hm? Aniya. It's quite good but the ending was just so lame." I said with a really frustrated voice. He chuckled.

"You mean scary? Come on, admit it. You are scared." He smirked as he start the engine. I rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing." I said staring out the window.

 

 

[Myungsoo's POV]

 

"It was them right?" I asked Suzy for the nth time.

"Ne. It was them! Just how many time should I answer you." She chuckled. We decided to watch a movie tonight and that's when we encountered Junhyung and Soo Hee. They came out from the couple seats theater which show the horror movie that I wanted to watch. We came out from a different one though because Suzy don't want to watch that movie. I frowned at the thought.

"Waeyo Myungsoo ssi?" She asked holding in her laughters. She knew all along that I wanted to watch that movie but she just asked me to watch it later. During day time to be exact. But it's no fun to watch horror during day time! And we both don't have time for that.

"We should be like them. Watch horror movie during midnight." I said as we strolled near Han River hand in hand. I heard she chuckled.

"I've told you to go watch it if you want it so bad. I can watch my movie alone."

"I don't wanna watch it alone. We've finally got the time to date for this week and what's the point of me watching the movie alone?" I raised my voice. A bit frustrated.

"Aish don't be so childlish, Myungsoo ssi." She said playfully but I don't know why I felt hurt by her words. I stopped on my track which makes her stopped too.

"What? Childlish?.. I don't know by trying so hard to spend time with you seem so childlish to you." I let go of her hand and started to walk.

"Myungsoo ssi," She catch up with me.

"I-I didn't mean it like that." She tapped my shoulder but I didn't stop. I still keep on walking. It feels fun though.

"Aish Myungsoo ssi," She called again. And suddenly she grabbed my arm and spun me to face her. She cupped my face.

"Mianhaeyo. I didn't mean it to be like that. Eo?" She smiled cutely and pecked me on my lips. I stunned. She has never make the first step. It would always be me.

I couldn't hold my smile any longer. I pecked her lips back and chuckled.

"Maybe I should sulk more often." I said before giving her another peck. She backed off and blushed.

"Aish stop stealing kisses from me!" She said half yelling and turned away.

"Mwoya? You can steal kisses from me but I can't?" I searched for her eyes. She avoided my eyes, still having those pink shades on her cheeks. I laughed.

"Aigooo you're so cute!" I squealed.

 

Later on, we continued to walk around Han River and talk about everything despite the tiredness we started to feel. I just don't want to let her go yet. It's true that we work in a same building. But being the professional sajangnim I am, I can't just go around and cuddle with her anywhere, right? She doesn't like it too. The workers knew the fact that we're dating but they don't mind since I treat Suzy like I treat other workers during office time. But it's too hard for me. How I wish I can hug her in front of anyone, can hold her hand anytime.. But that's too unprofessional.

"Myungsoo ssi, are you listening?" Suzy waved her hand in front of me.

"Ah y-yes?" I said snapping out. Suzy sighed.

"I said, why would Soo Hee went on a date with Junhyung? They just married out of contract and I don't think dating in the middle of the night is necessary, right?" Suzy said as she threw another small stone into the river.

"Hmm. You're right.. Unless if they are.." I paused and turned to face Suzy. She did the same too.

"Really dating.." Both of us said in unison.

 

 

[YOUR POV]

 

I waited for Junhyung to park his car in the garage.

"Why don't you go in first? It's cold." He said when he approached me.

"Ah gwenchana." I said smiling. Hiding the fact that I was scared to get inside the house first. Scared to hell if I was greeted by Chae Ra.

"You're scared right?" He smirked as he unlocked the front door.

"W-w-what? Noooo! W-why would I?" I chuckled awkwardly. He went inside the house and I quickly went inside right after him and close the door behind me. Junhyung was still eyeing me and smiled inwardly.

Well, I was thirsty but I was too afraid to go to the kitchen alone and my pride just won't let me ask Junhyung to accompany me to the kitchen. So both of us went upstairs. It was almost 1.45 a.m.

Junhyung was heading to his room. I looked at his back, slightly hoping that he would turn back and ofter me to sleep with him tonight. But why would he? Suddenly he stopped on his track. He walked back towards me. My hopes lit up. He smiled sweetly as he cupped my face.

He leaned in slowly and kissed me on my forehead.

"Thanks for tonight. Sleep well." He said smiling and turned to walk once again. I sighed.

'Please, just for this once.' I thought.

Suddenly he turned again. Tiny bit of my hopes lit up again.

"Ah, right.. Don't let Chae Ra sleep with you, eo?" He laughed as he walked into his room. I freaked out when I heard that name.

"Yaish! Pabo Yong Junhyung!" I cursed.

 

I opened my bedroom door slowly and quickly switched on the lights. I looked around my bed.

"What the hell Kim Soo Hee!" I yelled at myself for being so chicken. I changed into my PJs and went into the bathroom to wash my face.

I tried my best not to take a glance in the mirror as I brush my teeth and wash my face as fast as I could. I went out and lie on my bed.

"Okay, let's sleep." I closed my eyes without even bothering to switch off the lights.

 

Few minutes passed by, I felt someone was watching me. I shot my eyes open and looked around the room. There's no one. Beads of sweat was all over my forehead.

"Chill Soo Hee ah." I tried to breathe properly as it starts to feel hard to breathe. I remembered the doctor said that I can't get panic in any situation. It will be worse if I get a panic attack which can leads to claustrophobic again.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again. I cursed myself in my mind for accepting Junhyung's dare to watch that movie.

"What the hell?!" I sat up straight. I can't sleep. AT ALL. It feels like somebody is watching me. I really want to go to Junhyung's bedroom this instant and sleep with him instead but this pride of mine just won't let it happen. I sighed.

"Oh Junhyung ah, my air-cond is not working. I want to sleep here." I practised a few excuses that I could make up in front of him.

"Aish, it's this cold and why would I want to sleep in air-cond?" I scolded myself.

"Oh Junhyung ah, I broke my bed. Let me sleep here." I sighed. That was so poor. I groaned as I messed my hair.

"Junhyung ah, let's chat till morning." That was ridiculous. He seem so tired already. Why would he agree.

Just then I sensed some movement behind me. I quickly turned behind and stand up.

"!" I grabbed a pillow and ran to Junhyung's bedroom.

 


[AUTHOR'S NOTE]

 

Hey guys! Sorry, I got tution T.T

Here you go. Have a good day :D

xxJunkaynaxx